QQ登錄

只需一步,快速開始

Login

用FB帳號登入

搜索
1 2 3 4
查看: 6491|回復: 14
打印 上一主題 下一主題

Which verification IP products are you using for your current design?

[複製鏈接]
1#
發表於 2014-6-4 09:11:30 | 顯示全部樓層
Integration Engineer
* K# s4 V, B& n  R7 z8 v9 v" {* c* L& j
公      司:A MEMS IP service Company* z( n# w$ u6 ?9 m8 [7 h5 N; F/ v
工作地点:苏州" i+ v' S1 ?" g; [

1 W) q8 N5 ?. m7 |Job Description:
8 t( T% U, @. g3 F3 y- w·         MEMS Technical/Integration expert for consulting customer projects  ' _: k% P) o- z, O; [! b
·         Hands-on work doing  3 v, N% y  S& b. F/ E0 N6 E3 b
o    MEMS process engineering, process integration, simulation and basic design + M% s' f" G+ i6 c3 F. B0 ?
o    DOE design, Data Analysis and Report Generation
* M  S2 @. f: I" e8 k5 E0 S, ]4 Jo    MEMS bench testing and device testing 0 \* W. k9 c! m0 X
o    Project Planning/ Scheduling  
( K. C& h- A! `/ Z- ?/ b7 u# {& |2 N* i* b& d  E# \
Job Summary: & A5 [4 T+ B3 b) `% R
·         The engineer will serve as a MEMS Integration/Test engineer to support customers in demonstrating concept and feasibility of new MEMS devices and technology using company’s IC and customer IP.
1 S+ p* `9 w3 Q! V% ~6 m: |* O! |) n·         The engineer will use, and help customers to use, the Company’s IC Technology Development Process (TDP).0 J4 n0 |6 E( g% M; z
·         The engineer must have a strong background in MEMS process, integration, bench test, inline e-test, test program creation and have a strong understanding of test requirements/parameters.
* d# [8 r: N. P/ `/ w/ V* P- C·         The engineer will help with basic MEMS design and simulation tasks.  ) I& u# H0 w) z$ M1 i$ z' i+ G& W
·         The engineer must be aware and sensitive of IP protocols to accomplish tasks including protection of foreground IP of the customer and development of foreground IP for company’s IC following contractual obligations.
6 z( G7 {2 H! i·         The engineer is expected to work collaboratively with the customer in order to establish detailed project plans and deliverables, and to conduct engineering work with the customer.
回復

使用道具 舉報

2#
發表於 2014-6-4 09:11:37 | 顯示全部樓層
Key Tasks/Duties/Responsibilities of this Position: ! S, Y; @1 Q. t1 `
·         Serve as a technical expert to the customer by helping them plan and carry out engineering work required to make the customer product successful and manufacturable.9 c. ^# d* C, E* k# J
·         Create reports and present the results to the customer, writing summary reports and presentations, and attending selected technical conferences.9 k1 e0 V& w, k/ r3 h
职位要求* P  B9 |: w6 c
Requirements * v% A3 X7 i, D. h8 o7 K
·         B.S. (M.S. or PhD preferred) in Materials Science, Electrical Engineering or Physical Sciences
, n4 D' e/ t9 U9 N·         Strong ability to read, write, and speak English and Mandarin
- g% z1 x# ~' \  L" J·         Experience as a consulting engineer would be very desirable. ! V6 }4 _9 m4 U+ Q8 i. n$ I
·         Experience doing MEMS device modeling using ANSYS, Coventor, or other similar tools would be very desirable./ J' q, X4 p! o: G: s
·         Experience with basic MEMS device design CAD tools would be very desirable.
) m- u3 \! K3 g9 H. ^# I·         Requires > 7years’ experience in advanced MEMS/semiconductor process and integration technology development and testing.
& X% d0 @: w1 {& r$ [7 m3 k·         Requires deep knowledge of advanced MEMS semiconductor processing, integration and device design, and process flow creation and electrical result/Failure analysis evaluation.
, d: a3 ~: y8 S: O·         Background in device physics and experience with process and device simulation are helpful. 7 |8 E6 Y3 D4 A7 L+ N+ ]8 f
* x8 n$ R  U% F. y: z/ U. h* e8 }" N
·         Requires:  
0 I9 G+ p6 G4 X3 d# _/ P9 g, T* go    Strong ownership/responsiveness in a customer environment as a consultant
! a5 S# d3 b: ~6 ~7 R, `* o1 U" [" x, Jo    Strong technical team direction skills
4 U% d% p* N( ]o    Good data analysis/statistics skills  5 C1 i& f( U4 k) [; M2 }
o    Good oral/written communication skills in English and Mandarin ) C% F' J: T5 G8 o. ?8 B
·         Requires ability to communicate and interface with all levels of management in customer organizations.
回復

使用道具 舉報

3#
發表於 2014-6-4 09:12:32 | 顯示全部樓層
Integration Engineer
  ^( O0 u5 n* k7 u  x# m7 Z' J  ]" k  g
公      司:A MEMS IP service Company0 J5 ~: i+ m9 c5 d
工作地点:苏州
  @0 Y% I7 q5 o; _1 e; ]
: p+ @8 @6 C+ Q' t! vJob Description: + @3 v7 h: A  o' w/ w$ {
·         MEMS Technical/Integration expert for consulting customer projects  
3 a$ e$ ?& u$ w/ u2 @·         Hands-on work doing  & G( k& u% ~1 C& q
o    MEMS process engineering, process integration, simulation and basic design 1 [* Y* Q/ n! `$ W0 l8 t, P
o    DOE design, Data Analysis and Report Generation % G2 D# ?. U. P' D  _
o    MEMS bench testing and device testing
8 A, U+ `  u8 Q/ _, R! Ao    Project Planning/ Scheduling  
2 u; ]5 Y, m- Q/ R9 P
, o+ M. {& z  s$ C) rJob Summary:
: L9 O  o- {/ s2 \2 r) l6 B·         The engineer will serve as a MEMS Integration/Test engineer to support customers in demonstrating concept and feasibility of new MEMS devices and technology using company’s IC and customer IP.
1 J/ C1 \( q, A( q; q% i. Z0 [·         The engineer will use, and help customers to use, the Company’s IC Technology Development Process (TDP).! B* D( r. C" }0 [. h: W
·         The engineer must have a strong background in MEMS process, integration, bench test, inline e-test, test program creation and have a strong understanding of test requirements/parameters. 9 h# c1 C+ ~& r
·         The engineer will help with basic MEMS design and simulation tasks.  : T) v- z$ r( c. |5 m5 G* C6 [
·         The engineer must be aware and sensitive of IP protocols to accomplish tasks including protection of foreground IP of the customer and development of foreground IP for company’s IC following contractual obligations.
* ]) L3 f$ k/ J% N·         The engineer is expected to work collaboratively with the customer in order to establish detailed project plans and deliverables, and to conduct engineering work with the customer.
回復

使用道具 舉報

4#
發表於 2014-6-4 09:12:39 | 顯示全部樓層
Key Tasks/Duties/Responsibilities of this Position: 2 e9 I% U, i/ o4 k5 r+ u
·         Serve as a technical expert to the customer by helping them plan and carry out engineering work required to make the customer product successful and manufacturable.
0 R7 I' g& B$ x( a# `" U·         Create reports and present the results to the customer, writing summary reports and presentations, and attending selected technical conferences.
0 }% N" n1 M# ^5 }8 `, A6 k* ~, Q" m' ]; K" K' t/ b
Requirements
! E1 k( C4 J; H" a' o) u5 {·         B.S. (M.S. or PhD preferred) in Materials Science, Electrical Engineering or Physical Sciences - o! t0 r) k7 B* _& H
·         Strong ability to read, write, and speak English and Mandarin 8 K; ?! I! A$ S5 [5 {) s4 z
·         Experience as a consulting engineer would be very desirable. 7 F$ u: r% V( [! l4 j- L$ s' g
·         Experience doing MEMS device modeling using ANSYS, Coventor, or other similar tools would be very desirable.' c* d; ~4 V0 r0 o  B6 H
·         Experience with basic MEMS device design CAD tools would be very desirable. . b" m  l, S) P/ M
·         Requires > 7years’ experience in advanced MEMS/semiconductor process and integration technology development and testing. 0 G+ H9 O4 a% Y! r% u' ^& H
·         Requires deep knowledge of advanced MEMS semiconductor processing, integration and device design, and process flow creation and electrical result/Failure analysis evaluation. 0 Q; z: I0 W: i! q. Q$ z# n
·         Background in device physics and experience with process and device simulation are helpful. 4 \/ z: B% ^# n' s7 T- g
7 K5 A4 F6 h" p& L5 K& S7 d
·         Requires:  
) n% S8 a9 }2 _5 K; o' J6 mo    Strong ownership/responsiveness in a customer environment as a consultant
% b. I/ F& @9 k' |, uo    Strong technical team direction skills
7 u" U0 e7 e: }5 r" s9 T+ ro    Good data analysis/statistics skills  7 x/ O* U' c3 x
o    Good oral/written communication skills in English and Mandarin ) H/ W5 P/ c. [, Y3 e# x* m
·         Requires ability to communicate and interface with all levels of management in customer organizations
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 03:32 AM , Processed in 0.149519 second(s), 20 queries .