1 2 3 4
樓主: ranica
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[企業求才] 代徵外商半導體研發中心工程師數名 月薪8萬台幣起

[複製鏈接]
1#
發表於 2012-6-12 20:39:01 | 顯示全部樓層

代徵 外商軟硬體產品企劃

Currently, our client, a foreign enterprise in the IT industry, is searching for SW & HW Product Marketing talents." A% F9 e! j7 r7 f/ e9 O" q8 ]
As our client welcomes promising people, the position and salary of their opening is negotiable.
! D) U+ A" z! O( D$ u: K/ I
- D0 }. U# q: h+ A【工作職缺】SW & HW Product Marketing
% C0 B, ~8 q9 U+ [  R) t& y7 j0 k5 p& T- o2 ]0 u; T
【工作內容】$ E2 q& I' d  X' a
Function: Software Product Marketing0 V( }3 S7 z% F; I2 ?2 c# M
1.Define the market requirements with regards to operating systems, solutions,  and software applications
) H1 s- |: }0 T6 ]$ s2.Determine the appropriate SW definition and specs and/or solution  that support the HW/PC platform which will meet these requirements* N5 O& D" x& E4 v, Z0 d) W* R" M# @
3.Initiate and/or approve any change requests as new information is acquired or technical/marketing/cost tradeoffs is required during the development phase1 ]! y7 Y& B0 [
4.Lead the Concept Phase and extends through the management of the life cycle of the solution including SW refreshes in between to ensure time to market2 x1 c+ C$ @  L( F
5.Responsible for the royalty, NRE and development cost as part of the profitability of the platform and portfolio
5 L& d- t0 u5 D1 C; ?7 r
( n0 s( u" k- Z1 K4 O: NFunction: Hardware Product Marketing' F* ]+ ^& g4 |' z
1.Serve as a key member of the product team to develop strategies for assigned product lines and devise go-to-market plans for implementation of best practices for market penetration and product launch initiatives
4 Y3 w& h! v: c1 H7 I+ J' n. S2.Identify market opportunities and competitive market analysis 3 D) Y' F9 h  I
3.Develop compelling new product/service solutions to meet market needs and work with marketing resources to develop and deliver marketing messages
& w! g4 H2 T7 R4 y9 N$ M: S4.Responsible for defining and delivering a product-marketing plan that combines an in-depth understanding of the market, competitive and consumer for a group of products
) i+ t3 Q2 F1 ]& n/ r4 p- T7 v- A5.Plan the launch of new products and releases, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
% s! a+ T/ S. G
* j) A9 {% D( w- s( a$ }. J, m( m【徵求條件】
2 v) |, w7 f5 Q- p) @  e! C& SProficient commands in English with a good business mindset is a must
" o3 ?9 l: \$ P$ d5 `, wKorean communication skills is a plus+ T: u' ?0 L- w& S9 b: d8 R. y

4 e+ C( y5 s1 \【工作地點】 Asia (Taiwan/Korea)6 q5 \; O* A! w, W3 F
【工作時間】 9am~6pm
: D: m* E/ N3 J% o& C9 C【月休】 Weekends
9 B; V5 W6 }6 H/ _  V+ S【薪資範圍】 80,000 NTD and above/month (Negotiable)0 ~7 K- m2 W9 y2 r/ U2 o# S8 ~. R
【需求人數】 Many
2#
發表於 2013-5-15 15:21:57 | 顯示全部樓層

數位資訊處理高手

徵人單位:中華音樂著作權協會 -3 U, \  ^# I' y, P& ~7 v
2 ~' c( z' S$ u4 k2 A6 w6 _
簡介: 本單位為國際性協會跟世界主要國家簽訂互惠合約,我們需要優秀人才來處理大量資料,我們的資料來自市場上主信息網路業者,您想得到的網路業者都很可能是是我們的利用人,他們會提供我們每日音樂使用清單,我們需要有資訊處理訓練背景的人才,有效率讀取大量資料,歌曲的資料,然後分析處理,這些資料最終成為全世界所有作詞作曲人的權利金。
8 k3 x+ P& j5 l) C/ d工作內容:開發和撰寫資料處理程式
3 i7 h: Q' N; G# y$ x- x: J5 \" _3 y1 w# g6 G
條件:資訊相關科系畢業6 v: b& v* F. N
薪水:30K 到 40K 以上
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-6-12 08:21 PM , Processed in 0.108006 second(s), 17 queries .