Designer’s Guide To The Cypress Psoc

9 p& L. D/ D* C

# s* P1 F* M9 i' r0 y作者:Ashby, Robert
1 {+ o) G+ p7 f. y- u出版社:Butterworth-Heinemann 8 V( o# T$ d% p# F, ~& q3 l( K
出版日期:2005年08月01日 4 @1 R+ m! N2 ~: r( a9 n
語言:英文 ISBN:0750677805
) J% {  l/ K7 h$ w; n% b裝訂:平裝 & s/ L4 e- Q$ ]  V* P  a! V8 t

' J+ \& ~. @. E0 F8 }$ b4 ~簡介:& u9 T- u% J. Y$ c3 p# b4 d# A; u; h

: k! T! W# l% ^- m! O7 m! s  The popularity of the PSoC processor is growing more quickly than ever before.
; a; Y, c9 W! J5 FApplication notes are being added all the time, new parts are being introduced, and6 Q" p& c) I$ J8 G; u
the tools are more powerful." ^( {$ d8 g4 T# V+ G4 T5 ^  I
I would like to give a brief overview of a couple of parts that Cypress has since
2 V# y& s1 `* y5 E% R2 c$ z+ Hintroduced that are sure to be huge successes on future designs. The first part is the
, r1 I, Q" n! f( x3 }CY8C24273. This part integrates a full-speed (12 Mb/s) USB peripheral functionality$ [8 z) d' f% U1 k* H" }% n* T
along with the PSoC core. Cypress began earlier by making the enCoRe™ USB, N$ X# T# F' z) e
controller. They were part of the CY7C637xx series and they gave you RAM and. X5 \1 o$ I4 ~& j7 V+ ~- @
ROM to run the controller and manage some simple I/O. They were selectable from
$ Y/ q# u) Z: M4 i! Y, Q' c% Xwithin PSoC Designer as a part that you could configure and place modules and their8 U! m. c2 X8 [
associated APIs; very similar as to how you would configure a normal PSoC part.
- V1 k* O( N& v) r4 `7 \9 I$ ~& uHowever, the PSoC configurable digital and analog blocks weren’t there. There were5 v4 A2 L; D5 z- _0 O& e( T
only dedicated blocks that could be one thing and one thing only. This allowed you8 y- f. K  ^4 m
to have the USB communication along with a PS/2 controller and SPI port. However,
) j8 o. h6 H% Rthe ease of use for a USB device was terrific. Cypress even found a way to tune4 N$ @( ^9 ]% ~0 ]3 C3 ?
its clock from the USB and eliminated the need for an external crystal.  C0 z5 h( M% J" F- @
The CY8C24273 combines the easy to use USB interface with a normal PSoC core.
+ @. t6 E- N4 M- T( {$ a. nThere are four digital blocks and two columns (six blocks) of analog. It has 16K of
5 ~% Z1 r6 ~0 g2 qFlash and 1K of RAM. (The USB function works from a dedicated RAM buffer.)4 ~9 d$ u0 d3 a6 E
The PSoC core still runs at 24 MHz. When used in a USB system, the PSoC can7 u5 e4 H& I3 @* n
fine-tune the internal oscillator to achieve a much higher accuracy for the internal& l2 J: z: h. d6 r; H. }: c. V/ i6 A+ L
main oscillator. Cypress has added another MAC into the equation giving you two
  i! ^! Z# H9 e4 ?6 q# pxx
' B8 o$ X( b0 i4 V; f1 p2 V: o/ i' eWhat’s New with PSoC?6 v6 `; a9 f8 q! f, G
8 × 8 multipliers with 32-bit accumulators. The rest of the resources within the part+ |# Z5 B; ]% m. b3 j1 Z# ^
utilizes the improvements of parts in the past, including the improved analog capabilities2 c' B6 S, B  v3 _
and the chip-wide analog mux system, which allows you to put analog signals9 g& Q( ?0 h' z: n2 s1 g
on every pin. The make-break circuitry is available to even enable your system with
& P3 u1 R+ R# hthe capacitive touch sensing of the 21xxx parts., D% c; X; _& u/ B
The second part that has been announced in the Cypress lineup is the wirelessUSB™.
! K% J+ a2 r- ]1 k8 g1 LCypress has made an inexpensive, but powerful radio system that allows you to cut& n/ k. P8 M3 B
the cord. The first radio parts operate via a communications port and can be tacked
3 Z9 d' c7 h$ {( [onto your PSoC system to give you wireless capabilities. However, the CYWUSB6953
& I, v0 _% T" Gpart that is coming will integrate the wireless radio right into the PSoC part. This* @# e" E+ }) n: A
new strain of processors will be called the PRoC™ (Programmable Radio-on-a-Chip)
* t  }( e& v! p; m6 }series. The CYWUSB6953 is targeting low-cost applications so the PSoC core section
4 z3 @! ~# f! ?3 _) Oof the chip has four digital blocks and two ‘Type E’ limited analog columns as is
3 S) k/ K/ ^" w( gfound in the 21xxx parts. The radio capabilities of these parts are really exciting. The# t7 {: W+ N- V2 q9 y/ t7 m  I
radio operates in the 2.4 GHz ISM (industrial, scientific, medical) band. It operates
1 E% {/ `# u+ Y! hon its own protocol so it won’t interfere with other radio devices in that range.
3#
 樓主| 發表於 2007-9-27 10:03:32 | 只看該作者
謝謝小朱兄~~  `( n1 ]: [  s( o
再下還有幾個疑問就是% z. u4 `- C6 w
在下正在用的PSoC Express把元件都模組化了, H* Y% X8 r! b
想請問一下就是說這本書的內容是否還適合在下使用" [9 u- H, u& F3 H! H0 ^0 @7 H
還有就是在下是在做車用攝影機) C. N* z: k, n) I3 A
想請問有何DSP的書可供參考
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-6-14 07:50 AM , Processed in 0.113015 second(s), 17 queries .