[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2007-10-19 10:12:42 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Dear UPnP Forum Members:
0 L' t7 j  o$ `- Y; q- `
5 b8 v/ D1 i9 \
- R) k) g$ E- B# {8 z- N% Y2 `: ^5 Y; C1 W5 E2 E" T; V7 q5 K+ N$ A
As noted in the news release recently distributed, the UPnP Device Architecture Version 1.0 and all UPnP Device Control Protocols specifications (except for the recently-adopted Low Power DCP) were submitted to the ISO/IEC JTC1 Publicly Available Specification process for transposition as International Standards. The specifications as submitted and approved in the JTC 1 process are posted on the UPnP Forum web site at http://www.upnp.org/resources/internationalstandards.asp. The ballot for this PAS submission was recently approved by the JTC 1 national bodies, and we are in the process of preparing the documents for publication.
" \$ M. O$ J" J" s$ x0 o3 [; b7 I4 U6 a* M- s: U0 z

0 V, o( O; e: `& o4 z! G' @% R, X5 D2 C& f4 s$ R
As part of the ISO/IEC publication process, those who hold patent claims necessary to implement any of these specifications are requested to submit statements to ISO/IEC declaring their intentions with regard to licensing necessary IP to implementers of the ISO/IEC version of these specifications, including implementers who might not be members of the UPnP Forum. Such disclosures are separate and independent from any disclosures that may have been made as part of UPnP Forum processes. In particular, participants in UPnP Forum processes who contributed their own necessary IP are not required to make patent licensing disclosures as part of the Forum process, but such contributors should make declarations as part of the ISO/IEC publication process. * d$ e0 h6 b3 E: i% B' U* q$ P
$ _5 q* u$ [5 r7 L' A+ b
6 o$ x) N. {! |% X

/ e; k0 L5 O& q1 K0 N: ]1 b1 |" BThe form to use for submitting declarations of licensing intentions to ISO/IEC is attached. Note that when completing the form, please check the box for “ISO/IEC Deliverable” at the bottom of the first page, fill in “ISO/IEC 29341” on the “Number” line, and fill in “UPnP Device Architecture 1.0 and Device Control Protocols” on the “Title” line. A single declaration covers all of the DCPs in addition to the Device Architecture. Note that the form should be submitted to both ISO and IEC using the contact information at the top of the first page of the form.
! e8 h/ y5 W( Z5 [* f7 r; [" L+ ?6 ~6 N' _  h
8 V' L7 a. k, U, |' _) h
' b/ v* X0 P% L( i5 Y: d3 C9 Z& Z( Q2 o
If you believe you may hold necessary IP in any of the UPnP Forum specifications submitted to the PAS process, we urge you to submit the licensing declaration form to ISO and IEC at your earliest opportunity in order for the publication of the International Standard version of the specifications to be expedited.
* j" ?( k, x3 K$ d! M' z
3 n3 Z4 A+ K0 V4 z4 }- `- k7 o
0 Q! }3 \, g/ O- T7 D8 ?4 @$ u# i% t
  Y1 v: f8 p6 W% q4 [# KFor your information, the Common Patent Policy for ITU, ISO, and IEC is reproduced below.
( m+ p7 i3 h- H9 k0 ?  w( E+ [: Q, _. y8 Q. i. g9 h5 J: @5 m
3 x- Y" z" q+ }

( b2 F' J. {# {' u- R) ~/ wBest regards,
0 V3 T4 u+ h( W; g+ {: }: R5 T
( u/ o$ q& S% Q0 o
( ?5 [) q- M+ j; X. L% y
Alan Messer* G  Q; Q& @( P! {0 o7 y

+ `5 E5 Z$ J6 ~$ F: iChair, UPnP Forum Steering Committee
* Z) {" U' f% v0 o
/ j5 U- J+ `/ x2 x: b! u; ~ , `( H  M. [6 L6 g! Z

1 W( d) _+ n5 @, |* E: k + K: k  o3 X& F( R& u1 y/ i8 X

3 A  B2 G. {, C/ T8 l* z' P
  A  n! H" p# W: I4 V* Y  \7 P' d- _, v! F# ?
Common Patent Policy for ITU-T/ITU-R/ISO/IEC( |1 a' c2 x( G# \# x/ Y

3 `6 ~* }5 z# K$ b6 p- b: ] , S% w- ^* ]% i. z
' e3 M' w8 ^4 Z; B* n% l5 h
The following is a "code of practice" regarding patents covering, in varying degrees, the subject matters of ITU T Recommendations, ITU-R Recommendations, ISO deliverables and IEC deliverables (for the purpose of this document, ITU-T and ITU-R Recommendations are referred to as “Recommendations”, ISO deliverables and IEC deliverables are referred to as “Deliverables”). The rules of the "code of practice" are simple and straightforward. Recommendations | Deliverables are drawn up by technical and not patent experts; thus, they may not necessarily be very familiar with the complex international legal situation of intellectual property rights such as patents, etc.
! R% |& C4 D5 y$ T4 v# ^
5 o/ O$ @; \6 g0 i 8 U6 t$ ^/ q' u8 r( G- N
6 V2 l: G0 u6 {7 v& M/ w; Q
Recommendations | Deliverables are non-binding; their objective is to ensure compatibility of technologies and systems on a worldwide basis. To meet this objective, which is in the common interests of all those participating, it must be ensured that Recommendations | Deliverables, their applications, use, etc. are accessible to everybody.
6 |9 k7 y/ z0 `8 i
2 d' Y7 ^( ^4 V$ B + C. b6 p+ r! H% B5 M, f

% V4 H" Q2 |( w5 r# qIt follows, therefore, that a patent embodied fully or partly in a Recommendation | Deliverable must be accessible to everybody without undue constraints. To meet this requirement in general is the sole objective of the code of practice. The detailed arrangements arising from patents (licensing, royalties, etc.) are left to the parties concerned, as these arrangements might differ from case to case.
: y2 T: E. @+ Z& q. A
8 a  I) X* l  r* h) f 9 o/ @9 H  f+ f+ w
0 S+ U7 M' q1 Q& k
This code of practice may be summarized as follows:, w, E1 v9 h; i7 ?3 ^' D
. [0 B: ]5 k' t- D% c

) ]' h* n! ^4 g5 d0 l* l
9 K* @3 C; ^# m3 `1 The ITU Telecommunication Standardization Bureau (TSB), the ITU Radiocommunication Bureau (BR) and the offices of the CEOs of ISO and IEC are not in a position to give authoritative or comprehensive information about evidence, validity or scope of patents or similar rights, but it is desirable that the fullest available information should be disclosed. Therefore, any party participating in the work of ITU, ISO or IEC should, from the outset, draw the attention of the Director of ITU-TSB, the Director of ITU-BR, or the offices of the CEOs of ISO or IEC, respectively, to any known patent or to any known pending patent application, either their own or of other organizations, although ITU, ISO or IEC are unable to verify the validity of any such information.
( x- ]! B) Y. s0 |$ e
1 |! u7 D7 Y" L. q5 e2 X
' `  V2 P: o' e. o" f% I; e3 Q2 l7 @/ X5 O
2 If a Recommendation | Deliverable is developed and such information as referred to in paragraph 1 has been disclosed, three different situations may arise:- z( A, }( b* q( `  J  p1 A
' A& D9 f1 z' `8 C3 J
+ N0 D3 A  U, L2 _' ~! X
, a) d5 }& U5 U* X
2.1 The patent holder is willing to negotiate licences free of charge with other parties on a non-discriminatory basis on reasonable terms and conditions. Such negotiations are left to the parties concerned and are performed outside ITU-T/ITU-R/ISO/IEC.: }0 k1 s3 l2 f) b; W$ n5 Z$ C

9 K0 Z3 S% ]- g, Y
' s! f* P2 O- x9 r+ N/ {- |3 h& d% k2 P4 G2 K3 X
2.2 The patent holder is willing to negotiate licences with other parties on a non-discriminatory basis on reasonable terms and conditions. Such negotiations are left to the parties concerned and are performed outside ITU-T/ITU-R/ISO/IEC.
: t" T( V3 l* S' \& {% B1 b: M( I

- i; K$ ~; [* R9 ]; Z' f$ u0 ?
/ U; p4 E2 h: Y* I2.3 The patent holder is not willing to comply with the provisions of either paragraph 2.1 or paragraph 2.2; in such case, the Recommendation | Deliverable shall not include provisions depending on the patent.
  z7 Z) p6 V# [- h. p( V. p' F7 J7 p5 x  b% m
% f1 ?+ ^5 j' r
( F1 m$ G! X1 L- f; S$ d1 e8 J
3 Whatever case applies (2.1, 2.2 or 2.3), the patent holder has to provide a written statement to be filed at ITU-TSB, ITU-BR or the offices of the CEOs of ISO or IEC, respectively, using the appropriate "Patent Statement and Licensing Declaration" form. This statement must not include additional provisions, conditions, or any other exclusion clauses in excess of what is provided for each case in the corresponding boxes of the form.

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?申請會員

x
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂 踩 分享分享
2#
發表於 2009-3-16 11:06:41 | 只看該作者

UPnP規範被指定為IP-based的網路設備互通性國際標準

(20090316 10:12:24)美國商業資訊奧勒岡州比弗頓消息—— 目的在為來自不同廠商的消費電子設備、智慧家電、電腦和行動裝置提供簡單、穩定連接的UPnP論壇今天宣佈,UPnP™技術已獲得國際標準化組織(ISO)和國際電機技術委員會(IEC)的全球認可。2008年12月,ISO和IEC發佈了國際標準版本的UPnP裝置架構和裝置協定。這項世界上首個IP網路裝置互通性國際標準成果鞏固了UPnP架構作為聯網裝置探索和控制領先技術的地位。, A0 x3 U1 A: J

- k, [( t/ m' u- ~0 n/ bIEC負責技術協調的主管Gabriel Barta表示:「作為電氣、電子及相關產品國際標準的主要發佈者,IEC對ISO/IEC 29341系列標準的公佈感到特別滿意。該系列標準代表著家庭和類似環境中的裝置控制向前邁出了一大步,這些裝置中有許多已經在IEC中實現了標準化。」+ c2 \6 t+ M0 g; M, q3 r
' y' P3 a( Q( V% Q$ _7 \
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 25幹事Walter von Pattay博士說:「ISO/IEC 29341讓我們奠定了一個堅實的基礎,連同已經發佈的標準,如ISO/IEC 14543-3,這些國際標準將全面支援智慧家庭。現在,國際標準能為各種實體的住宅提供無縫通訊,這些通訊用於從透過通訊實現建築控制到娛樂等應用,並提供從異地控制和維修家庭及其電器的規範。」
3#
發表於 2009-3-16 11:06:58 | 只看該作者
UpnP技術在全球的採用已經成為去年已認證UPnP實作空前成長的基礎,並強調該產業繼續因應目前市場對各種網路裝置共同基準的互通性需求。UpnP技術見證了2008年認證的破紀錄數量的新UPnP實作。這一成長顯示出全球正加速採用UPnP規範作為IP-based的網路中裝置互通性的標準。
; P/ z) ?: K- ?5 X- g4 F" [" ?4 z( P0 W" b7 L! g
UPnP論壇主席Alan Messer表示:「UPnP論壇的規範已經成為全球IP-based的家庭網路中裝置互通性的國際標準。採用UPnP規範作為ISO/IEC 29341標準證實了這一地位,並使UPnP的規範更廣泛地用於國際社會。」 ' [3 B3 K- w, m" P$ R2 O/ ^( F

: D) r8 w/ N8 U" sUPnP論壇副主席Toby Nixon指出:「這項全球的標準化不僅激勵產業專業人士,而且還激勵消費者和終端使用者盡可能廣泛地採用UpnP技術。」8 L0 k" G  Y+ R3 u

5 M6 V3 a& G! I% C在此動能的基礎上,UPnP論壇還宣佈推出UPnP裝置架構1.1版本(UDA 1.1),它是用於定義控制器或控制點與裝置間通訊協定的架構元素的顯著增強版。UDA 1.1完全向後相容UDA 1.0,並增加了一些擴充,其中包括:
4#
發表於 2009-3-16 11:07:17 | 只看該作者
• 支援全部XML架構資料類型,提供更多的通訊協定設計選擇 3 e$ a: P% n. `
• 多播事件通知,可減少網路流量
6 [" I! i# i- y) i  {  g$ G# \& ?- Y• 改進了無線網路中裝置探索的穩定性 ! S6 O$ Q! h/ o" k% m
• 改進了大型網路的性能和擴充性 / a7 g) l& `1 v+ {* [' d0 p
• 符合RFC 3927(用於自動IP位址分配的IETF標準)、SOAP 1.1和 WS-I Basic Profile,以增強與Web服務技術的一致性 ! L  w* V) w9 |
• IPv6支援直接進入UPnP裝置架構,並說明了支援多IP位址(包括IPv4和IPv6)的的執行   s! n5 c8 J8 e# j% J6 G
• 許多說明和解釋,為實施者提供幫助
7 K0 {' `! y% M/ \; r; L
( u/ ^  q& `- A+ N# M這些新改進產生的好處包括:更容易再利用標準的Web服務元件來開發UPnP裝置、更強有力的WiFi網路支援,以及更容易將UPnP裝置整合到IPv6網路。
* ]" n! ~1 q: ~
* x: Q! o0 g; W1 p3 t! N0 XUPnP論壇還完成了幾項新的規範,包括影音(AV)和服務品質(QoS)裝置控制協定和服務的更新。最新的QoS服務說明(QoS:3)首次介紹了參數化的QoS。QosDevice負責提供對應的網路資源,以傳遞QosManager所需的裝置狀態資料流程和資訊。這使得QoS:3能方便頻寬預留,從而透過支援預留的網路(包括MoCA和HomePlug)產生明顯流暢的視訊品質。
5#
發表於 2009-3-16 11:07:42 | 只看該作者
2009年,UPnP論壇將繼續增強並促進採用其規範。重點之一是繼續裝置管理協定的工作,該協定有助於彌補服務供應商和寬頻網路解決方案之間的差距,為家庭中的使用者裝置提供端對端的裝置管理。該小組還將進行電話裝置協定的工作,以增強行動電話和消費電子設備(如電視)之間的融合。讓使用者從遠端控制裝置(如行動裝置程式設計或家庭數位錄影機)的遠端存取協定預計2009年初發佈。9 U" H4 n& J0 e& q

& L/ r+ h, \, ?- L0 U( V& \關於UPnP技術
0 v& ]7 Q( b+ y6 S) ]2 O- j* ]! h" Q% \' ~- Q( C
UpnP技術使家庭網路變得簡單,可負擔得起,從而使聯網家庭體驗成為使用者的主流體驗及產業的良好商機。已經規定並公佈的UPnP裝置和服務標準有:網際網路閘道/路由器、影音媒體裝置、印表機、掃描器、氣候控制、照明和無線區域網路接取點、數位安全攝影機以及先進的功能,如資訊安全、遠端使用者介面和服務品質。7 w: i# I) @4 y' v) q

0 F* \( @( Q' ?: h9 W. h6 Q! C7 uUPnP架構提供各類裝置間的普遍網路連接,這些裝置包括支援網路的消費電子裝置、智慧電器、行動無線裝置、個人電腦等。UPnP架構充分利用TCP/IP和其他Web技術,將這些裝置無縫整合到現有的網路基礎架構中。UpnP技術可以在任何作業系統上實施,並能與支援IP的任何類型的實體網路媒介——有線或無線——協同工作,從而提供最大的使用者和開發人員選擇,為每個人帶來更高的經濟效益。
/ a- {+ m5 ~' M+ ?& G* c6 m; R: G3 y) D/ Q- |
關於UpnP論壇
4 [$ ]: L! {8 m! P' `3 n1 i8 ]+ H* q% s
欲瞭解更多有關UPnP論壇的資訊,請造訪http://www.upnp.org/about/
7 ^6 B( j2 v3 @% Y) F6 l5 k/ B, y) k, S! o- c% \( c
關於UPnP實施公司及UPnP認證 9 [- g* G4 a) ~0 p( U5 M/ x$ Z2 Q
+ ^; {+ {9 |3 v5 D+ W
欲瞭解更多有關UPnP Implementers Corporation(簡稱UIC)的資訊,請造訪http://www.upnp.org/about/。欲瞭解更多有關產品進行UIC認證的資訊,請造訪http://www.upnp-ic.org
6#
發表於 2009-10-19 10:31:06 | 只看該作者

UPnP論壇慶祝十年來引領連接技術的創新發展所取得的輝煌成績

(20091019 08:45:08)奧勒岡州BEAVERTON--(美國商業資訊)--UPnP論壇(UPnP ForumSM)是一項旨在為不同廠商生產的消費電子產品、智慧家電、電腦和行動裝置提供簡單、穩健連接的產業行動計畫。該論壇今天慶祝成立十週年。過去十年,UPnP論壇一直領導產業推動IP-based連網設備的設備互通性標準的制訂和推廣應用。
& x6 A- [5 F, W8 w! U( T% K( H( N
5 \+ X3 }6 y% J; n- \. ]: _自1999年創立以來,UPnP論壇開發了一套設備架構和互通性介面,這些架構及介面經國際標準化組織(ISO)和國際電工委員會(IEC)認可,成為全球第一個用於規範IP網路上的設備發現和控制的全方位國際標準(ISO/IEC 29341)。論壇還實施了一項認證計畫,而且成績斐然。目前全球已有3,000多個經UPnP®認證(UPnP® Certified)的產品模型。 * F1 \/ M" c7 _$ ~* n
6 k; e% q, R5 M5 R8 n0 X. T! Z
為紀念成立十週年,UPnP論壇借最近在華盛頓州Redmond召開會員大會的機會,舉行了會員慶祝和聚會活動。在慶祝活動上,論壇將傑出貢獻獎頒發給Shivaun Albright(惠普)、Hans-Joachim Langels(西門子)、Tom McGee(之前在飛利浦工作)、Toby Nixon(微軟)、John Ritchie(英特爾)、Karen Stash(微軟)等六人,以表彰他們多年來為UPnP的各項活動所做的工作。 ! i/ c- q" h, a* O( ?

& Y! d: B  }6 `+ |  j7 uUPnP論壇總裁兼主席Alan Messer博士表示:「這是我們論壇歷史上令人興奮的一刻。UPnP論壇在過去十年獲得了業界的廣泛支援,從而鞏固了UPnP技術作為一流連網設備發現與控制解決方案的地位。此外,我們的會員也不斷推動新的設備控制協定(DCP)的制訂。我們期待,今後十年UPnP論壇繼續開發和推廣互通的連接解決方案,迎接新的輝煌成就。」
7#
發表於 2009-10-19 10:31:20 | 只看該作者
論壇的十週年紀念日為UPnP技術發展歷史上重要的一年畫上了圓滿的句號。經UPnP®認證的設備數量持續快速成長,2009年迄今為止已有124個設備建置專案通過了認證。另外,UPnP論壇最近與UPnP Implementers Corporation(簡稱UIC)合併,將UPnP認證及標章計畫的管理交給UPnP論壇負責。經過這一調整,UPnP論壇將全面負責UPnP技術的開發與持續推廣應用、營運的精簡,以及UPnP社群的籌備,以加快今後的活動發展。 2 l' J* \, D- B, }7 f/ f; R
6 [6 k+ b4 h* f( d9 x7 m7 x: W
明年,UPnP論壇將繼續改進其技術規範,以幫助會員企業推出合乎要求的產品,滿足市場對互通性連網設備的持續需求。論壇還計畫更新其視聽(AV)設備控制協定,並針對新的使用者場景,推出用於遠端接取、設備保護、設備管理和電話控制的新技術規範。此外,該集團將聚焦於其網路閘道設備協定的新增內容,把過去幾年網路發生的變化(包括IPv6)也納入其中。 ' B1 |  K7 K2 c5 a' U

+ F* j$ X0 b& \2 _$ P8 `UPnP論壇還建立了智慧電網工作小組(Smart Grid Task Force),該工作小組將從支援連網設備使用者監測、管理全家電力消耗,以及把UPnP技術作為新興智慧電網標準的一部分在全球加以推廣的角度,評估其各活動領域內的機會。
8#
發表於 2009-10-19 10:31:27 | 只看該作者
關於UPnP 技術
- d4 }* t  q$ z  w6 P$ \+ u# n- ?1 p: g9 `
UpnP技術使家庭網路變得簡單、可負擔得起,從而使連網家庭體驗成為使用者的主流體驗及產業的良好商機。已經規定並公佈的UPnP設備和服務標準有:網路閘道/路由器、影音媒體設備、印表機、掃描器、氣候控制、照明和無線區域網路接取點、數位安全攝影機以及先進的功能,如安全性、遠端使用者介面和服務品質。
, J& M4 r$ O) |% l0 ?9 ~7 [4 `) Q  [
UPnP架構提供各種設備間的普遍網路連接,這些設備包括支援網路的消費電子設備、智慧電器、可攜式無線設備、個人電腦等。UPnP架構充分利用TCP/IP和其他Web技術,將這些設備順利整合到現有的網路基礎架構中。UpnP技術可以在任何作業系統上建置,並能與支援IP的任何類型的實體網路媒體——有線或無線——協同工作,從而充分提供使用者和開發人員的選擇,為每個人帶來更高的經濟效益。
0 Z4 u- k4 q$ D4 s 0 U! S+ ~+ p6 L* U; l* V
關於UPnP認證
- D, Y8 ?3 D& Z7 c; [! d
, O" Z/ |* v  g  T6 j目前,經UPnP®認證的設備已有3,000多種。UPnP認證為互通性奠定了基礎,而且為零售商和消費者瞭解產品是否依照UPnP設備標準進行開發和測試提供了一種簡便的識別方法。
0 x3 f+ d# E3 i! m" @0 C# L/ ]% _2 {5 C5 b- I
UPnP®文字標誌和UpnP圖案是UPnP論壇擁有和管理的認證標誌。本新聞稿提到的實際公司和產品的名稱可能是其各自所有者的商標。
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-6-17 09:35 PM , Processed in 0.139517 second(s), 18 queries .