查看: 3361|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[市場探討] Nova Opens New Metrology Application Development Center in Taiwan

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2007-11-16 15:34:49 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
3 I5 I0 V; _+ I
Center will serve the Asia-Pacific Region and enable closer collaboration with customers
  y: U* [; e, p9 s; E0 v( m/ J. h' z& V7 i- a
Rehovot, Israel November 14, 2007 - Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. (NASDAQ: NVMI) provider of leading edge stand-alone metrology and the market leader of integrated metrology solutions to the semiconductor process control market, announced earlier this week the opening of a new development and demonstration center in Taiwan, to serve its customers in Taiwan, Korea, China and Singapore. Located at Nova's Asia-Pacific Headquarters in Hsin Chu, the facility will serve as a knowledge-center and application development lab for customer applications. Additionally, it will host joint development projects with semiconductor companies. The center will showcase Nova's state of the art NovaScan Stand Alone Metrology products and NovaMARS modeling and application development platform, including a high power computer farm for complex modeling applications. The center will also house the CrystalX II x-ray tool which is geared towards polycrystalline analysis of metallic materials used in the semiconductor manufacturing process. ( Y7 o+ H) s% ~. U5 h3 [7 D8 R

3 k) r) g6 n/ P) o  uCommenting on the new center, Gabi Seligsohn, President and CEO of Nova said, "The center is a reflection of our commitment to maintain a close relationship with our customers. Taiwan continues to play a key role in today's semiconductor market and represents a significant part of our business. After several years of successful collaboration with our Taiwanese customers in the area of integrated metrology, we are pleased to now offer a wider product portfolio with our stand alone metrology platforms and expand our cooperation further." 2 o( b5 M+ V. I6 D4 h+ S$ z, `4 Y  m9 E

% O2 H/ c7 F& z4 |1 I2 m- rThe grand opening event held earlier this week in Hsin Chu Taiwan hosted senior managers and professionals from the semiconductor industry in Taiwan. In his keynote address at the opening of the facility, Nick Bright, a leading industry executive and a member of Nova's board of Directors, noted that Taiwan is expected to overtake the United States as the world's second largest microchip supplier, possibly as soon as this year. "Nova's strategic decision to open this demo center and application lab in Hsin Chu recognizes Taiwan's influence in technology developed worldwide."
- c& H: w4 \! C" j/ x& S8 C, `6 n3 H0 {4 p+ s/ `6 h
According to Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry Association (TSIA) in 2006, Taiwan's 13 manufacturing companies' revenues were NT$ 767 Billion (US$ 23.7 Billion). Taiwan's foundries generate about 60% of the world foundry revenues and Taiwan's DRAM manufacturers generate about 25% of the world's DRAM revenues. , n6 q( c  s5 f+ a+ I: h; J( b+ A
4 r4 ^0 {+ F! `( T/ P6 h0 \6 o: u
About Nova : & ]5 P( m" g9 B9 `: C8 {1 a3 s
+ p; L1 I' k# `+ f) L! r1 q  z
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. develops, produces and markets advanced integrated and stand alone metrology solutions for the semiconductor manufacturing industry. Nova is traded on the NASDAQ & TASE under the symbol NVMI. The Company's website is www.nova.co.il.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂 踩 分享分享
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 10:10 AM , Processed in 0.104006 second(s), 17 queries .