1 2 3 4
查看: 5116|回復: 12
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[市場探討] The 10 BEST Suppliers of Chip Making Equipment for 2011

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2011-5-19 16:04:47 | 顯示全部樓層 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Varian Semiconductor and Novellus tie for the #1 rank in Large Suppliers while DISCO takes the top spot for the first time in Focused Suppliers.' c, ^6 P+ v3 f3 {" Q6 o! I! ?

2 c# j  d' H9 ?" ?+ FSanta Clara, CA – May 17, 2011: For the first time in the history of VLSIresearch’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, a tie for the #1 spot has occurred. Varian Semiconductor and Novellus have both received a score of 8.18 in Large Suppliers of Chip Making Equipment. This is Varian’s ninth consecutive win and Novellus’ first time at the top spot in this category. DISCO Corporation, the leading dicing equipment supplier, achieved the highest rank for its first time in Focused Suppliers.
0 r$ f; ]: c: N, J, e2 v8 X( {$ e1 F& C  _  _- d7 M  R. A& Q+ p0 o

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?申請會員

x
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂 踩 分享分享
2#
 樓主| 發表於 2011-5-19 16:08:00 | 顯示全部樓層
These winners maintained an overall average rating of 7.65, slightly lower than last year’s overall average rating of 7.69. “The 2010 Customer Satisfaction Survey results show that equipment suppliers continue to serve customers with high levels of satisfaction,” commented G. Dan Hutcheson, Chairman and CEO of VLSIresearch. He continued, “The fact that Novellus caught up with Varian shows that focusing on customer satisfaction yields results. It also enables companies to achieve higher market shares, as last year’s revenue trends for Novellus show. Congratulations to the 10 BEST winners for their achievements in 2011.”4 W0 n0 r+ Q( |

" H# }$ ^( T) w# bLarge Suppliers of Chip Making Equipment
1 T7 [/ V" ^7 V! H8 @/ @" H4 r" r. [7 `# C# [6 c
Both Varian and Novellus displayed great effort in the customer satisfaction arena with an overall rating of 8.18. Throughout the history of the survey, Varian, the leader in ion implant, has been ranked the highest rated supplier across all 10 BEST and THE BEST segments 20 times. In 2011 they received the highest rating in 6 categories: software, field engineering, spares support, support after sales, technical leadership, and trust in supplier. Novellus’ dedication to customer satisfaction has shown improved ratings for several years. This year’s efforts pushed them to the top rank for the first time. They were awarded the highest rating in cost of ownership, usable throughput, commitment, and partnering.1 U2 O: B5 n1 f$ x% Y. }

" ^* F  d1 O: o) W4 [Hitachi High-Technologies rounded out the number three spot with an overall rating of 7.95. Equipment performance was Hitachi High-Technologies’ highest attribute, receiving top scores in uptime, build quality, and quality of results.
3#
 樓主| 發表於 2011-5-19 16:11:28 | 顯示全部樓層
Focused Suppliers of Chip Making Equipment
' I7 N0 M7 n0 U$ ^3 q
! O8 E; T6 f( `( hDISCO Corporation, the leading dicing equipment supplier, leaped to the top spot for the first time. Their 8.05 rating was an improvement from last year’s overall rating of 7.91. Build quality, usable throughput, quality of results, product performance, trust in supplier, and partnering were their highest rated categories.
+ ]: a9 E: N5 ]- ~" x) a7 F0 f- K2 K
The number two rank goes to Oerlikon. Their ranking rose sharply from last year’s seventh spot. The company’s PVD tools received the highest rating in three categories, process support, field engineering, and support after sales.9 }8 ~% s4 e! ?& C

) ^- v% x+ x) T3 lChip makers were pleased with F&K Delvotec’s bonding equipment which translated to an overall rating of 7.93. They remained in the top three for two consecutive years after receiving the highest rating in cost of ownership, spares support, and technical leadership.+ ?- P# ]* ~# C

3 u" m( T% \4 ]9 {: D6 j) }Most Improved Suppliers
- |( A" b$ ?- R9 j5 F: W( N" C. m* r' A) r+ g: G$ |* E
In Large Suppliers, Hitachi High-Technologies leaped to third place from eighth place with an overall rating improvement of 9%. In addition, ratings for ASML and Novellus improved by 6% and 5%, respectively.
3 R1 E$ f- c+ D( i2 h; \1 q9 F
! e* u' N# C3 ?1 Q4 ?6 xAlthough Delta Design did not make our 10 BEST Focused Suppliers list, it had a major improvement from the previous year with a rating jump of 14%. Other suppliers with prominent rating improvements in Focused Suppliers are SUSS MicroTec (9%) and Rite Track (7%).
4#
 樓主| 發表於 2011-5-19 16:12:00 | 顯示全部樓層

本帖子中包含更多資源

x
5#
 樓主| 發表於 2011-5-19 16:12:25 | 顯示全部樓層

本帖子中包含更多資源

x
6#
 樓主| 發表於 2011-5-19 16:13:08 | 顯示全部樓層
About VLSIresearch% i7 z) H3 F  V& m  b; Q# z& c

$ \" C! f" o+ j, `VLSIresearch is the leading provider of market research and economic analysis on the technical, business, and economic aspects within nanotechnology and related industries. The company is known for its unparalleled accuracy, innovation in market research, and its sharply focused insight into the rapidly changing landscape of the industries covered. Its databases on manufacturing are used throughout the industry, and by government. VLSIresearch’s primary databases and reports cover the semiconductor, flat panel display, PV cell and module manufacturing industries, and the market for critical subsystems and components within these and associated high technology industries. VLSIresearch was founded in 1976.
+ _8 j' c* A  i  y* S
. J/ H5 F) a  _4 {& oWebsite: https://www.vlsiresearch.com% O& b& j6 B6 z" y# t
Products: Chip Market Research Services, Customer Satisfaction Survey, Industry Pulse Pro® , PV-Solar, Critical Subsystems
7#
 樓主| 發表於 2011-5-19 16:13:18 | 顯示全部樓層
About the 2011 survey: ]* v- I0 }$ G7 j7 Q- s. ^
/ S8 i' I5 W7 o# E1 q
VLSIresearch received feedback from more than 550 organizations for this year’s Customer Satisfaction Survey. The survey spans two and half months and covers four languages. Worldwide participants were asked to rate equipment suppliers based on three key factors: equipment performance (7 categories), customer service (4 categories), and supplier performance (4 categories). This year VLSIresearch added two new categories, Trust in Supplier and Partnering, which are part of supplier performance and provide additional insights into key attributes for a supplier’s success.
( d8 N; h! R! R
# a& [9 @7 b" d2 O) `, zThe VLSIresearch annual Customer Satisfaction Survey on Chip Making Equipment is the only publicly available opportunity for chip manufacturers to provide feedback on their suppliers since 1988. The 10 BEST and THE BEST by Market Segment rankings award special recognition to the suppliers that are rated highest by their customers.
8#
 樓主| 發表於 2011-5-19 16:14:27 | 顯示全部樓層
歐瑞康蟬聯「十佳」排行榜客戶調查「晶圓處理設備最佳小型供應商」類別第一名
; V4 x9 z# h  L: x0 R歐瑞康獲得客戶最高評分,上演王者歸來
1 s: y; W( g( ]; u
- l# E5 D* M+ L( c8 k# g* b; ]3 Z' Z(20110518 17:09:58)一年一度的VLSI Research「十佳」(10 BEST)客戶調查結果已經出爐,歐瑞康系統公司(Oerlikon Systems)在「晶圓處理設備最佳小型供應商」類別評選中獨佔鰲頭,並且在「晶片製造設備專業供應商」類別評選中位居第二。與去年的排名相比,瑞士企業歐瑞康系統公司今年的名次有了顯著提升,榮獲有史以來最佳排名!   u( i. J6 q! h9 a, d# |7 E

: i4 Y& T0 i9 X1 Y% GVLSI Research總裁Risto Puhakka表示:「歐瑞康系統公司獲此排名真乃實至名歸,我要對該公司表示祝賀。該公司的客戶投票決定了歐瑞康入選『十佳』廠商,而且位居『晶圓處理設備最佳小型供應商』類榜首,在『晶片製造設備專業供應商』類別中的排名也上升至第二位,這是該公司迄今為止的最佳排名。」
) M, d1 m6 U! q( p
9 f) n* n5 @6 I/ O5 C. l0 C一年一度的「十佳」晶圓處理設備客戶滿意度大獎由VLSI Research, Inc.負責評選。今年的相關調查對逾165家設備供應商進行了評比。這項「十佳」調查的排名依據是包括設備性能及客戶服務在內的13項客戶滿意度評分,該調查排名是半導體產業衡量產品品質及公司表現的一種有效方法。
9#
 樓主| 發表於 2011-5-19 16:14:35 | 顯示全部樓層
出色排名是對該公司一年豐碩成果的認可
7 c0 B, Z2 D9 u8 v
& ]) i/ D1 k+ u歐瑞康系統公司業務部門半導體部負責人Alber Koller則表示:「歐瑞康在2011年VLSI調查結果中的排名再次超越去年的創紀錄成績,表現真是太出色了。該調查的結果十分清楚地反映了歐瑞康產品及其服務所取得的成功;這是業績非凡的一年。非常感謝客戶對我們的信任。謝謝!」
) b+ }. X; O' L, `8 J' V! B. d$ W) n. Y4 L" ~& G: H. h
VLSI的最新調查結果彰顯了過去一年是歐瑞康發生重大轉變的一年。在這一年中,歐瑞康的變化包括尋找新投資人、調整自己的經營團隊等。憑藉安全、堅實的財務基礎,市場復甦已經幫助該公司迅速恢復獲利和穩定成長。 9 {& c- F3 x. X' @# V" d4 ?! m

# q6 C; o: H5 K) h; O1 Q$ [始終如一的一流表現 9 b% }' F  k' A  i8 Y( |& f6 \

. p3 X3 F0 @6 ]5 U, |在一年一度VLSI調查中連續多年表現突出的歐瑞康(瑞士證交所股票代碼:OERL)已連續4年入選「晶圓處理設備最佳小型供應商」類別「十佳」廠商。連續多年不斷提升名次(2010年已躍居該類別第一位)之後,2011年該公司再次奪冠。除了在「晶圓處理設備最佳小型供應商」類別位居第一之外,歐瑞康還在競爭非常激烈的「晶片製造設備專業供應商」類別奪得總評第二名。「晶片製造設備專業供應商」類別涵蓋半導體產業所有領域,包括:晶圓處理、組裝、封裝及測試等。 4 C' e( T. Z4 i+ F
4 H8 K. p" ^. V/ ?" x; `
該公司先進技術部門執行長Andreas R. Dill補充說:「我們新確立的公司宗旨強調了在全球成為可靠業務夥伴的重要性,以及透過創新型產業解決方案創造價值的重要性。最新的VLSI調查排名以及我們客戶的回饋反映了我們所確立的工作重點是非常準確的。」
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 04:14 AM , Processed in 0.119515 second(s), 18 queries .