申請會員

QQ登錄

只需一步,快速開始

Login

用FB帳號登入

搜索
1 2 3 4
樓主: tk02376

[好康相報] There's a career in Analog/Mixed-Signal? Where's A/MS Talent in Taiwan?

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2011-9-6 14:06:44 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A famous IC company
+ w* B$ ?% l6 P% }% v" q招聘岗位:Sr Manufacturing Engineer( l1 Z+ S. r7 u5 |! v
工作地点:Shanghai
6 o/ ]! X/ A  Z# Y4 Z7 G9 Y2 t4 x# V3 X2 W  `
岗位描述:Purposes
. G! w' r, J( [6 b$ g! @! P1. Responsibility for performance of assigned supplier factory to meet the expectations of XX BU., [# e& W3 N- s0 d8 q+ ~+ G
2. Proactive monitor and anticipation of material flow constraints.( N8 _. O( N) c8 X8 N+ y9 Y4 N
3. Interface with Supplier resources and XX resources in reaching to constraints and solutions.
2 y6 M/ i* r$ h4. Communicate with suppliers, Corporate planning team and BU planers as appropriate with the goal of achieving WW Corporate goals.
- @' q) I) r; V5. Ensure tracking system supports the need for New Product introduction and Evaluation.
" Q% B$ @' [: c4 M& _' N6. An understanding of all capacity requirements, availability and bubbles to support BU requirements.
( Z/ w7 g2 t8 Y$ Q' e; _$ N7. An understanding of weak links of the assigned supplier in responsiveness.  N# y( w4 I) F* J
) Z. v! ]: b" R- B8 h* a" T! P! I
Responsibilities:
- c' B2 A2 u! v- Z1. Establish both Leading and Lagging Indicators to track the performance of the assigned Supplier factories.: b4 I. b5 {3 ~; A/ B
2. Establish measurement of performance indicators for XX consigned equipment.7 d3 D0 T6 p$ f- X' Q
3. Review/establish proactive and reactive measures or warning systems in relations to performance tracking.# Y% U' @% Z) V/ X6 C; ]. R. [- k
4. To drive the assigned suppliers on continuous improvement specified in cost elimination roadmap.* Q7 m4 u7 _* Y6 T
5. Ensure supplier processes are in compliance to XX requirement." o; ~) C4 Q$ Y7 A  V
6. Establish reporting and visibility of performance on a preferred frequency to provide early warnings of performance issues.  N& k* c: ~! ^
7. Take complete ownership to interface with relevant supplier resources and XX Engineering, QA, Planning and Management to ensure resolute ions to any negative trends.
+ }% d! M: Z1 l2 P8. Responsible to lead a business Process review of the assigned supplier sites for management.0 n' u7 r0 e, V% ^4 ~; a
9. Implement the processes standardization, good manufacturing practices, lean manufacturing among the suppliers to improve overall performance.  G1 h$ L' N5 ^% E# f4 s& l5 d7 s
10. First person of contact on all XX operational issues for the assigned supplier.
6 W5 y5 E. o# f8 g+ w& W. y0 l11. Establish relationship and network with direct and direct suppliers to obtain information on costing and any other relevant processes for use in the expectation of Continuous improvement.
: l6 o: h+ s, h3 \12. Provide leadership role on all Operational matters.
發表於 2011-9-6 14:06:55 | 顯示全部樓層
Measurements:
! N. q4 f/ Z, k* f# V. P1. Quantitative improvement of the selected Leading and Lagging indices.5 y9 A7 ^/ N$ s% h8 F. n
2. Utilization of consigned equipment.* i: K7 G; J5 R" q8 t
3. Cost improvement contribution from NVA elimination.
+ ^0 t7 e- ^$ D0 P- ~4. Identifying activities that will add up to the 80pet elimination visibility.
: l! B9 e8 m9 M3 g5. Joint ownership of performance measurements of Planning, Engineering, Test and QA.
7 r1 H0 z& P: Y2 x& LNote: The above measurement will be quantified after analyzing the historical date.' C' \! N* Q1 E3 N- i
Interact With8 ]1 }* i6 n+ v, z
All functions related Quality, Delivery, Cost and business process.$ [& Q" s3 _: g; ]+ ]2 w1 P7 X

/ v7 F1 u! Y# G' W5 S7 o职位要求:Requirements (Mandatory)
' n# L5 O8 t5 U1 S! s$ D) c1. Minimum 7-10 years in Planning, experience in Project Management, product line transfers with minimum 2 years managerial role.
  h) t1 f" c! X2. Experience in managing project by interfacing/dependence with teams not directly reporting to the candidate.
" m, g0 [8 M: j9 M* p3. Minimum a tertiary educations in Industrial/Operations Management
* c2 m& a# U( a- }- A( X4. Experience working in high volume IC manufacturing company for more than 5 years
. P: Y$ w+ o% b& C7 l5. Good communication and leadership skill
& I' N5 a" z/ O( \! F6. Able to travel% A) f$ k7 R( }! r3 _2 z
  ]) t7 b) b0 G7 x2 E: K
Other Attributes
0 J7 J3 x( ^2 }  S1. Communication skills, interactions skills+ C  N4 v* U1 ^% b
2. Working exposure in high volume IC subcontracting environment in managerial role is an added advantage( U* ^; k/ C& i; ]
3. Good knowledge of process mapping for problem solving. Z! T. w  e2 p* J
4. Good knowledge computer application
發表於 2011-9-6 14:08:29 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A famous IC company2 |! a+ T, ^( w
招聘岗位:Sr. Foundry Yield Engineer
& B% D, v! q/ Q; m3 d工作地点:Shanghai+ j/ W- J3 i9 f
+ e+ r; W& C# ]/ p# b4 e
岗位描述:
9 j0 G' ?! ]! k& `SUMMARY Primary responsibility is to manage the foundry die yield compensation program and process for all foundry sites. Additional responsibilities related to Foundry Product yields are also likely. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Assist with the process transfer project. J" A  j. x8 f6 a) m0 o/ K
& E) Y% z( e7 r7 I) `
 Maintain the RMA/Scrap die yield limits for each product for each foundry
. l( ?- o6 P% a1 Q' P! L' a5 @1 t Maintain the Target Yields & Yield Agreement Tables with each Foundry: |  F% i$ e1 z$ H9 Q2 O
 Calculate the quarterly die yields vs. plan for each foundry product Determine primary causes of gaps between planned and actual die yield
, i8 J4 f& }0 v, M" ` Determine & consolidate the credit/debit for each foundry for each quarter
+ s9 t$ `+ I( d: o5 L& j Report the RMA and DYS results for each foundry each month SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES None QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Excellent statistical knowledge and skills. Proficient with Spotfire, Jump, Klarity Ace. Problem solving skills - analyzing data, understanding risk, making decisions. Good people skills - listening, communication, mentoring, and negotiation. Technical skills – Knowledge in all areas of wafer fab processing. Knowledge of device theory, WAT tests, Data correlation skills, FA methods, CMOS devices and NVM devices. Multitasking - ability to drive priorities across several fronts simultaneously. Presentation skills - ability to present and communicate information to senior management. Must hold an electrical engineering degree with at least 5 years experience. Demonstrated ability to work independently and follow through on long term projects
發表於 2011-9-6 14:08:37 | 顯示全部樓層
职位要求:0 l. ]3 W# ~3 C$ Y& `% U
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Bachelors degree and 5+ years Fab process engineering/yield engineering experience. LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and employees. Fluent speaking, reading and writing in English. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, fundamentals of plane and solid geometry, trigonometry, calculus, matrix manipulation and device physics. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, proportions and analysis to practical situations. Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and principles of algebra. Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, and correlation techniques. Ability to work with concepts such as limits, rings, quadratic and differential equations, and proofs of theorems. INTERPERSONAL SKILLS Ability to define problems/issues, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret and apply principles of logical and scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, etc.) in its most difficult phases. Ability to interpret/analyze a variety of problems, instructions and issues furnished in written, oral, diagram, or technical form. Ability to communicate internally and externally with all levels of an organization and to participate in problem solving/quality improvement activities. Ability to work independently. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; operate keyboard; operate controls; simple grasping; firm grasping; fine pinching; reach with hands and arms . The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
發表於 2011-9-8 10:57:25 | 顯示全部樓層
. t1 E  x6 ^$ [9 v招聘岗位:Senior Design Engineer ( PCM)
% A* k. O+ {% F8 D4 U工作地点:Shanghai
3 U2 T, ^" d( T/ l' N1 n8 n8 u! Q9 D' y) M
岗位描述:
9 t& }( A; F5 D  d7 h: s1 aJob Description and Responsibilities: -Circuit design for phase change memory development. 8 n8 Z/ o: X/ O' T3 F
! H  V8 F/ f) ?0 {1 _2 ^
职位要求:
& b: J6 c! v6 d; n9 m( aKey Competency Requirements: -Technical knowledge in IC design methodology; -Experience of Phase change memory/ non-volatile / flash memory a definite advantage; -Knowledge of Verilog, Synopsys synthesis / simulation tools, HSPICE, Cadence Design Entry, IC layout tools, Dracula, Silicon Ensemble or other equivalent tools. Education and Experience Required: -MS degree or above; -With more than 3 years of design experience; -Preferred:Some Analog/Layout design related experience and some Process/Technology related experience.
發表於 2011-9-8 10:58:35 | 顯示全部樓層
$ m, @- u4 j( j招聘岗位:Principal RF/Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer9 s1 d" J' G8 i3 y
工作地点:U.S.9 {, G6 y3 p" V, p
2 j& S7 O: ~: C- z1 n5 {; R( y
岗位描述:
1 g% g( D7 l, n; dJob Description • Lead the architecture and IC implementation of high-performance RF, frequency synthesis, data conversion, and signal processing circuits for xx’s next-generation products. • Lead the development of new circuit topologies and design techniques. • Work with Communication Systems and RF Systems engineers to translate system level specifications to block level specifications, and use deep knowledge of state-of-the-art circuit techniques to optimize the system architecture. • Work with ASIC and physical design engineers to integrate and verify the design at top level. • Take designs from product definition through tapeout, characterization, and release to high-volume production with high yields and robust performance.
發表於 2011-9-8 10:59:13 | 顯示全部樓層
职位要求:0 n/ l# S/ V3 `6 @
Required Skills Experience and Skills Needed: 6 Y* R% U: Z( i9 o. j+ o* ?

5 g3 y" p5 N& O5 e& }& Z' w• Must have a strong academic background with 7+ years industry experience in at least one of the following areas: o Analog/Mixed-Signal: data converters, filters, analog building blocks o PLLs and frequency synthesis: integer-N and fractional-N PLLs, DLLs, crystal oscillators o RF: LNAs, mixers, filters, PAs, and microwave circuits
( B2 q* r0 @) s6 x/ e) n+ I* x• Must have IC tapeout and productization experience, and should have hands-on experience leading the test and debug efforts for products.
/ a3 u4 |9 A! w4 J• Should have familiarity with wireless or wire-line communication standards and how high-level requirements translate to block-level specifications.
+ Y2 k0 ]" m2 c" m• Must have experience with industry-standard simulation and design tools, such as Spectre, Spectre RF, Virtuoso, and Matlab. Education/Training Needed:
7 v  h$ O; E& {0 K( w4 g• Master of Science (w/ research thesis) or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering. 8 M# j& d# n& O: a# E
• 7+ years industry experience.
發表於 2011-9-22 15:25:06 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A world leading analog&mixed-signal IC company
* l# n5 \. K% r7 }- S招聘岗位:Analog Design Engineer4 ^* Q1 e, t9 \+ t6 x" \4 D% q
2 Q1 \; |) z6 G0 B' a( M/ [2 v, d) s1 v. V$ {) T1 y5 T! x3 B4 `. }
岗位描述:
/ P; e* D' L" O% gJob Responsibilities · Research, definition, design, simulation, layout supervision, characterization and release to production of high-performance state of the art BICMOS, video integrated circuits. The integrated circuits will typically include the following blocks: · Video Amplifiers · DC-to-DC converters, LDOs, PORs · Interface Circuits –SPI, I2C, LVDS, … · Bandgaps and references · Voltage monitors · Analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters  q1 s( C( f1 y
( \8 ?( C" d6 w5 _: C) ^8 {: D  l
职位要求:  }7 b  Y) Y1 Y; \: O' o
Job requirements · MSEE degree, with at least 3+ years of design experience. · Hands-on design experience with BiCMOS/CMOS mixed-voltage custom circuit designs · Must possess strong intuitive and analytical understanding of transistor-level design and simulation · Must understand placement and layout issues with respect to mixed-signal IC’s · Must be familiar with Cadence mixed signal design flow. · Good English communication skill
發表於 2011-9-30 11:42:24 | 顯示全部樓層
# n4 ^' \- V! A/ p3 E4 k招聘岗位:Senior Analog/Mixed Signal Design Engineer. m4 t2 C* B! B5 d6 L5 }+ C
工作地点:Shanghai$ J- J  y( `9 [

5 v1 R; \: x* X- z岗位描述:
7 \4 N5 ^, D7 C9 D3 f+ n! S7 F! X# iJob Descriptions: 1. High speed interface circuit design (DDR, USB, SATA, etc.) and fundamental components ((a) PLL, DLL, ring/RC OSC, POR (b) SAR/pipeline/sigma-delta ADC, DAC (c) REG, LDO, LVD) 2. Be responsible for the schematic design and simulation 3. Instruct the layout designer to design the circuit layout+ W1 C3 I2 u# f: M( B6 `6 D
8 z, p* f+ t( J
职位要求:
/ v1 v3 S" G' n3 g7 ]Job Qualification 1. M.S. in Electrical engineering or equivalent is required 2. 2 or more years of analog circuit design experience 3. Experience of Spice simulation and mixed-signal simulation. 4. Strong physical layout knowledge and parasitic component understanding essential 5. Experience of high speed interface & fundamental circuit design is preferred 6. Process and device physics knowledge is preferred.
發表於 2011-9-30 11:44:25 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A famous EMS company
7 l; P0 x9 P1 v. {/ I招聘岗位:Product Quality Engineer" y+ s/ |( q1 x; |; w& E
) n, ?! i% c% p: E0 y3 p! q7 z* B8 y6 B
岗位描述:
" Y! l6 v. ]5 x( tSUMMARY The successful candidate is a person who will lead by example a group of technical people that form the product development, product validation, manufacturing launch and mass production of various products. This person will also be successful in leading people who report to others. Key attributes of this person are – strong work ethic, attention to details, assessment of risk, absolute focus on Customer Satisfaction and product liability. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. 1 i- s+ A; o% ^/ X7 O% O7 j* F$ G

$ d# V+ a7 C( i1 Z& }% jDEVELOPMENT PHASE6 i# Q( e0 ]  |
• Execute audits of design projects for compliance to the Product Creation Process
, g' N# n* T+ \• Ensure that product / project risk is being identified and managed, escalate when it is not! Q- K3 C% b5 k' Y" X9 M
• Facilitate milestone check list
. d) a& v# ?) i$ n! T5 e" k• Facilitate the creation of the “Project Quality Plan” from the input of the engineering team
& m6 b* O/ e/ |& Z8 f• Manage DFMEAs • Identify, correct and escalate issues that may increase product level RISK to Company. This includes product Safety, Product Quality and Reliability, and Customer Satisfaction MANUFACTURING PHASE
發表於 2011-9-30 11:44:31 | 顯示全部樓層
• Assist in the manufacturing launch and train key workcell personnel 5 s! i$ P2 c$ G) w- b) |$ U
• Review other key metrics – supplier issues, manufacturing yields and fall-out, component failures, On-going Reliability test results, field failures and customer complaints to assess and quantify the RISK 8 |9 I: T0 d. U
• Continually identify and reduce the RISK # K  P, ^$ R& P" q0 N' S. u
• Be the conduit for sustaining engineering requests KEY ATTRIBUTTES
0 g: q6 c, b! X3 X; T• Self motivated
7 i2 D* ~3 v: l, T0 [" w/ H% h• Work independently
, b9 [+ t" Z4 h- M- v9 [• Focus on Customer Satisfaction. B( P4 Y9 Y5 w4 `- T
• Attention to Details7 i0 k$ m; i" I- U& {. z% {/ J

9 f3 ]4 D( J/ p6 g% V职位要求:
) ~6 `: S( k. J& zMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS • BS in Engineering • Quality Certification • Expertise in DOE, SPC, xFMEA, gage R&R, Project Audits, 8D, and other ASQ and 6-sigma principles • Understand and use Agile and SAP LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
發表於 2011-9-30 11:45:56 | 顯示全部樓層
# t/ |9 I$ n1 _* m( D+ ~7 }/ _! ^+ V招聘岗位:Application Engineer
% p8 ^* e9 v8 Y9 `5 d工作地点:Beijing
! J0 n4 i: x2 w9 K5 b
% k4 O, w3 G1 j# I& Z岗位描述:; d3 S# k' x$ ^8 ~& o, @. Q
Responsibilities: Providing technical support to customers of **** Design Solutions in Singapore(Malaysia)which include: - Providing Silicon Integrity consultation and implementing tape-out signoff for customers'projects. - Providing technical support and presentation in the pre-sale engagement - Providing post-sale flow setup and customer training Driving project-based flow support initiative including customer communications,requirements definition and schedule planning as well as project management and execution. Interacting cross-functionally with worldwide **** teams including sales, R&D and production
0 X9 C5 n5 w% h2 ~( e, s# G* U$ y: |3 b5 D3 O5 l: l/ ~$ c" g
职位要求:3 g" V; p% d3 h5 d0 ?0 F* f6 A
Qualifications: Knowledge in VLSI designs and electronic circuits Experience in back-end place and route design flow. Experience or having some knowledge in front-end RTL coding Experience in using EDA tools in some of the following areas: - LEF, DEF, GDSII - Liberty, Static Timing Analysis - Parasitic Extraction, SPEF/DSPF - Spice simulation Computer programming skills using Perl or TCL. Good communication and problem solving skills. Team oriented with a desire to learn. Able to work independently at various levels of sophistication M.S.E.E. or above. Must have at least 3-year related working experience Competitive salary
發表於 2011-10-12 10:37:38 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A famous EMS company/ v# j. Y( ]" [8 R2 s
招聘岗位:DAE Lead Engineer: |5 |$ W8 t/ u. R6 q% u
0 W) ]/ {$ E, M* ~7 O$ _7 H5 m" t5 S) f( c, s: G) I
岗位描述:
+ I- ?* w# R" S( G5 T2 m' pSUMMARY Take the major responsibility for analyzing the technical specifications and system electrical requirements to determine the best approach and feasibility of accomplishment within time, resource, and cost constraints for Server and Storage projects from an EMI, SI, safety, and electrical routing design perspective. Provide necessary inputs to general electrical designers for design quality assurance. Drive innovation and continuous improvement within the company by harnessing new technologies and methodologies. Provide exceptional support to external and internal customers, team members, and other persons through technical project cooperation. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
發表於 2011-10-12 10:38:01 | 顯示全部樓層
Recruit and interview engineering staff. - d! R- k& k5 ]8 ~
Assist in identifying individual and team strengths and development needs on an ongoing basis in support of management of the DAE team.
) n4 O" ^7 }4 o! qPropose ideas for training curriculum in area of responsibility for junior engineers. 9 Q( f' i- b/ T3 ?( M% T* u4 W, l7 e  D
Coach and mentor junior team members to deliver excellence to every internal and external customer.
( L$ s# A8 p0 }3 KSupport strong exchange of ideas and information with the customer, within the department, between departments, and between global sites. 5 j; C" q; v. E# y/ d5 h
Organize verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style.
! `' V, t# [" S0 V  E# H  K( ^Ask questions; encourage input and feedback from team members. ' Z+ v! b) o! d8 ^) P
Responsible for the overall Signal integrity design and quality assurance.
$ ^7 U; a+ K+ C" f$ _Lead the system level’s signal integrity & timing analysis and consultant training to the team staffs. 0 H/ B; c5 Y$ R% S7 _" b. Q
Lead and correlate SI simulations with SPIT measurements to validate the modeling methodology. 7 |/ H4 j, ~7 W' `
Lead EMC/EMI/safety design and analysis for design projects. 9 Q- h& S2 `; r# }4 V+ K3 K8 o% L
Make the optimized design trade-offs and evaluation of mechanical, electrical, and thermal performance of both components level and system level
發表於 2011-10-12 10:39:07 | 顯示全部樓層
Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
# P2 l1 `# F) h6 n# c' y/ tDemonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority. Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations where only limited standardization exists.
) [$ Q8 d# a9 d. X- zAbility to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
! X  h9 y' @4 a' v7 gPerform independent research and engineering studies
( e8 {2 |) U7 V! oComply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
; p8 [6 A: N1 iAdhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor. : o2 n& v; M' _1 Y% R- g

- O( r$ m) S& v6 C* N; D职位要求:0 t  ~% H# n5 c, m; x$ |) H+ m
Person Background: Bachelor or Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science (MS preferred) 10 years computing related system design experience and 7+ years experience in Server or Storage system design will be required. Excellent computing, storage architecture and related design experience. Full understanding of system design process and whole life cycle of product. Experience on high-speed circuit design, multi-board, high-speed series difference pair topology simulation and eye-diagram analysis. Proficient with board level’s reflection, x-talk, ground bounce, bypassing techniques for power/ground noise reduction, termination techniques for reflection noise control. Proficient with PCB cross-section design and trade-off, SERDES channel analysis and PCB stack-up calculation Proficient with CAD tools such as SpectreQuest, Hspice and ANSOFT Designer is a plus.
) C+ S) i% F7 i: y# M# g4 n: g
4 V2 k/ P( s/ ~Proficient lab experience in testing and characterization with tools such as TDR, Logic analyzer, spectrum analyzer, oscilloscopes, skew/phase noise measurements and good lab debug skills is a plus. Familiar with PCIE gen1/2/3, DDR 1/2/3/4, Infiniband, QPI, SAS, FC and USB signaling for scope analysis and high speed bus timing and integrity analysis and simulation. Strong EMC/EMI/Safety design knowledge. Excellent communication skills and sense of urgency in multinational and multisite working environment. Self-motivated and capable of working with a minimum of supervision in a dynamic team environment.
發表於 2011-10-12 10:39:14 | 顯示全部樓層
Proficiency Level Written and Verbal English Skills LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to read, analyze, interpret and communicate regarding common scientific and/or technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
1 y# U8 S3 B9 K7 K- l
2 ~+ F9 C! d8 w* t6 f/ mAbility to effectively present information to management, customers, and supporting teams. Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of company’s software packages. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
: D( |, L* I4 [9 o1 C" g% q/ J1 G. `" g" O, C/ E3 K7 ^
REASONING ABILITY Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Ability develop mathematical models of physical reality and solve them, then implement the results.
$ [! {8 Z/ `( d' |! a
. J/ n( T: X: r5 a# h# VPHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is frequently required to walk and occasionally lift and carry PC’s/test equipment weighing up to 50lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and use of computer monitor screens a great deal of time.
. n9 M4 {; @% G9 Y* J; N" T
: @8 T, |- u. C! z5 c3 T! e) O3 }& WWORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located in the office area, with some time spent each day on the manufacturing floor. The noise level in this environment ranges from low to moderate.
發表於 2011-10-25 16:17:03 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A famous IC company2 g. a( E) D1 U! n+ L! a: b
招聘岗位:Smart Phone System Architect
% _+ G5 W, l7 [1 R* R工作地点:Beijing- m( j8 b5 r! z5 c. O. ]
* ^; e; P1 A* P0 E
岗位描述:
9 Y$ ^+ @& m% N! A& g* G2 L5 PJob Description Applicants should expect to become responsible for the top-level system design meeting product requirements. We ensure that all parts of the platform are designed to operate together. This includes areas such as: security and boot, trace and debug, data communication, multimedia, cellular, power saving, energy and system management, and frequency management. You will work in a team with highly skilled engineers that together carry out the system design of the entire platform. You will be working with architecture choices and system design for platform services. The focus will be on how different domains interact to deliver complete functional use cases. 1. The job involves analysis and break down of requirements, developing architecture specifications, partitioning into modules, definition of interfaces (software-hardware abstraction layer), as well as core system investigations. 2. The work will be carried out in system projects that support the main platform programs. 3. The job also includes close interaction with customers including system architecture presentations.
發表於 2011-10-25 16:17:10 | 顯示全部樓層
职位要求:: k1 m. q8 u/ C- n5 ~( N/ @
Job Qualification Qualification (formal education needed): M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent Requested competence: 1. A broad general technical knowledge within areas relevant to mobile communication platforms, with a special focus on one or more platform services such as security, boot, trace, debug, data communication, power saving, energy and frequency management. 2. Experience and understanding of embedded systems with respect to SoC and SW implementation and performance aspects 3. You will have extensive system design experience and have the capability to solve the whole problem rather than focussing on one detailed aspect 4. Experience of leading as well as executing technical project work as a member of a small team 5. Good communication skills 6. Quality documentation & status reporting 7. The ability to manage workload to deliver results on time
發表於 2011-10-25 16:18:26 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A Fabless IC design Company0 m& z+ c( k& W) L( x- M3 z
招聘岗位:RF IC Design Engineer. {/ ]& A/ ^$ @
工作地点:Suzhou  Y% x4 b, N" N

/ ?& i8 T4 `" q. v. m岗位描述:
" A% ~$ v3 W! [9 \  s1 A6 l3 \0 [职位描述: 1、参与设计基于CMOS工艺的无线接收、发射系统,实现一个或多个射频模块如LNA, Mixer, VGA, PA等。 2、进行后端版图开发,参数提取并后仿验证。 3、使用实验室测试设备对工程样片进行特性评价、系统调试。 % Q0 Y4 J4 D3 `7 [# `2 U
7 u0 @. b6 V2 {2 x+ F4 Y, \# ~
职位要求:! S8 _1 W9 M0 g" P, S" B7 x) S$ c
任职要求: 1、微电子、电子工程、通信等电子类相关专业,硕士或本科三年以上RF设计工作经验。 2、深入理解射频通信电路各种模块工作原理及性能指标,熟练掌握高频电子电路设计,如LNA、 Mixer、VGA、VCO、PLL中的一种电路等。 3、熟悉RF设计中的仿真、版图设计必需的EDA工具如ADS,Cadence。 4、良好的英文读、写能力。 5、具有良好人际沟通能力、主动性及团队合作精神。
發表於 2011-11-2 13:49:59 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A famous European IC company
% \) s+ r1 s) }0 z招聘岗位:Senior Design Engineer Integrated Circuits & Systems
3 Z4 l# }) x5 ^: k5 P( ~4 s工作地点:Shanghai
2 U, \/ U" ?& ?" b; |6 e, v4 N& E1 }4 C: D6 A$ E/ }
岗位描述:
6 B6 Y: ^1 W* p+ n/ ERoles and responsibilities - feasibility studies of circuits and systems (incl. HW design) - support product proposal and definition - analog IP and subsystem design and verification - top-/systemlevel verification - IC evaluation/debugging - test proposal and support transfer to production - plan and track project activities - coach junior engineers
+ g" C: e3 G! J* V( p& c) q! I- T& t/ r! c
职位要求:4 b" I& n, t( s# n+ g, g
Requirements - master degree in microelectronic circuits or systems - > 5ys experience in Automotive Smart Power Design - good understanding of ASIC analog and mixed signal flow (Cadence based) - strong background in analog smart power design - experience in toplevel integration/verification - hands-on experience in silicon evaluation and debugging - very good communication skills - foreign languages: English, German (not a must)
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 10:52 AM , Processed in 0.122007 second(s), 15 queries .