樓主: tk02376

台灣類比IC設計 測試服務廠,哪家是最佳合作伙伴?

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2012-3-15 08:09:13 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A famous IC company
) t$ L2 w, r3 C0 S) s: _/ u招聘岗位:TD-SCDMA Physical Layer Test Engineer
/ v3 j9 w' F  b( M) N% Z$ y工作地点:Beijing# o* P+ R' H0 }$ N9 y

% d  r) U! O& L0 b1 A: h岗位描述:( a! l% l  c1 W# i4 G% |& i1 ~/ _
1. Design TD PHY test cases based on requirements, including writing the test specification. 2. Develop test scripts based on test instrument, especially on Anritsu’s 8470/R&S’s SMU200/Agilent’s 8960. 3. Set up TD PHY test environment and perform testing on target platform. 4. Analyze the issues during testing and locate the root cause. 5. Provide the effective test report and test result with high quality. 6. Cooperate with developers to fix the bugs and verify the bugs. 7. Support developers in earlier phase and later phase.
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-3-26 15:27:53 | 顯示全部樓層
% [( r- w% x0 y) y/ I) t2 H招聘岗位:Sr. IC Test Development Engineer+ g: ~2 `7 M' j3 h# v8 ~# t
工作地点:Shanghai
2 P' X( C1 F  J+ |$ j/ v' `' S: U' I, Y
岗位描述:
( U+ b+ ?& R. Q6 o& ]Job Overview: The ATE Test Engineer will develop ATE test software/hardware for XX IC products. A strong understanding of IC product knowledge, ATE test system structure, IC test program structure, DC/AC/RF test will be needed. An ideal candidate for this position is someone who enjoys the challenge of developing complicated IC test solutions, and is a fast learner with strong commitment to results. Duties/Responsibilities: Design IC test hardware/software solution for XX SOC chips Continual improving the test programs
6 x+ B0 R5 d" F, s  n' A7 n7 h
4 X' E$ e+ x8 A8 W! v+ I职位要求:
+ v7 W7 m/ N% ]8 LQualifications: BS Electrical or Computer Engineering, MS preferred +5 years of related ATE software development & debugging experience desired Good communication skills in English Rich development experience on Teradyne Catalyst/iFLEX/Ultra-Flex/J750 or Advantest T2000 preferred Very strong capability in IC test development skills Skills/Experience: Very good knowledge of Digital, Mixed-Signal or RF IC testing Enjoys hands on lab work using test/measurement equipments (oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer) Experience with schematic & Loadboard Design Good ATE systems knowledge Programming skills in C/VB languages Strong trouble shooting and analytical skills Perl Script Language skill & Pattern Conversion skill a plus Highly motivated, fast learner, team player with good communication skills
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-3-26 15:28:37 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A famous IC company: f1 w( a+ i  J
招聘岗位:Product Testing Engineer Sr
; N4 J* k; m* ^. S# g9 n工作地点:Shanghai  r8 C4 V/ t: B) P" H7 u
4 N, P, R2 |$ B
岗位描述:
' u! i6 |& U2 t5 I4 `Job Function Responsible for the verification and failure analysis of customer returns. Provide FA report to customers within required schedule. Work with other engineering teams to improve product quality (good test coverage, robust software/hardware) Develop hardware and software tools to assist testing and debugging. ! K5 n' W& l0 q5 S0 m

8 {' w9 z6 Q! o+ ?; s' x职位要求:
4 Y( A& f& O9 |+ k% p" p; tSkills/Experience 6+ years of experience on hardware design of WLAN, Ethernet LAN, Bluetooth or other networking products Strong skills and rich ideas on trouble shooting of the system level. Some FA experience on silicon level is desired Good skills on using lab instruments/tools(oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, IQview) is a must. Experience on software programming with assembly, C/C++, and scripting language Knowledge of data communication system and protocol(802.11, 802.3, TCP/IP, etc.) Good written and verbal communication skills of both Chinese and English Responsibilities Education Requirements Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-4-25 09:00:46 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A famous IC company( t/ M8 \0 ?& W7 p
招聘岗位:Senior test engineer
  z3 |+ O* C# X5 m2 D" V工作地点:Shanghai; y6 l6 E& g9 Y. ^

y# ~& `, h8 l  m9 _' ?岗位描述:/ q  u1 H' h6 s
1 VISION: As xx’s product manufacturing-related revenues represent a significant part of the overall business, correct and effective management and execution of the activities related to IC chips’ test engineering and manufacturing is key to achieve xx’s growth objective in terms of revenues and profitability. It is then very important to both in the direction of being able to offer competitive prices to our customers and to secure a smooth and stable production capacity for the products xx implements on behalf of our customers. A competent, professional and efficient test engineering and business knowledge is the key enabler to achieve the objectives described above. ) R( F# e) c* I, x! `2 {
4 G$ k4 E' [, G5 H+ y! p: W
2 MISSION To guarantee an effective management of all xx IC chips’ test activities in terms of software and hardware preparation, manufacturability and profitability by creating and cultivating a suitable ecosystem of manufacturing partners in order to guarantee Customers’ satisfaction 6 T0 V; f! w7 x' w5 l+ g
3 RESPONSIBILITIES & INTERFACE The Test Engineer/Senior Test Engineer is responsible for the whole test manufacturing flow within xx. She/He is accountable for insuring
, j* z0 [  p, [1 \5 Q' D" ?
! m+ x) n" ~. f1 W8 Z/ }, m2 U# m(i) forward looking market competitive suppliers pricing,
+ p: b1 b% \5 w6 q2 a) ](ii) smooth execution of xx’s Customers Turn-key projects’ test aspects   i1 j: r7 W( @( L" V+ E" y4 d
(iii) production ramp up in line with Customer’s needs (iv) effective Customers volume production fulfillment ( ~% i; F2 _2 ^+ S2 ?3 P
(v) production cycle time and yield monitoring
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-4-25 09:01:23 | 顯示全部樓層
3.1 Upstream interface Test Engineer/Senior Test Engineer reports to the Director of Operations
+ e- Q8 s" I; k; t     3.2 Downstream interface Test Engineer/Senior Test Engineer manages the Testing and related subcontract suppliers.
) p6 a* D/ S+ f  g0 V2 o" e  F* @     3.3 Support and Alignment Needed from other xx Organizations: Sales/FAE:
6 P1 N3 W: w. N4 d& q5 n* K* m- Z
/ U" J' y+ Q+ B( L) Q2 @! {& x            Initial project scope input, RFQ , Q: L5 U) J" D. o/ m
            draft CS and further characterization and qualification QA
" {) V. G7 ~5 R, q# W            Customer interaction for technical assessment
( t/ [1 h' |$ y1 C9 b, I            Customer/Sales feedback on Accent proposal Engineering:
3 c2 k# v% w* V  l            Cooperation for interlaced design aspects like testability, test plan and test platform etc.   o( L3 a& w& w: [. b3 m
            Common investigations and support for low yield trouble shooting and failure analysis 9 J1 l& w, G9 S, ?9 k+ ~
            Characterization and reliability test etc. Program Management: 5 e# h8 U% V& s. D8 v% V) o
            Overall Project Management coordination
# ?5 r) N  k9 }' z            Shift of program management control at product ramp-up Admin/Finance:
/ |5 A# Q/ b+ l# t: R' n            PO issuing  Projects test related expenses
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-4-25 09:02:05 | 顯示全部樓層
3.4 Main processes interactions Monitoring Process To work with QMS and internal parties to find reliable source for test and test software/hardware development, maintain a good relationship with working level and management of the suppliers, and make the on time delivery of each milestone of the turn-key project. Sales & Customer Relationship Process Pre-sales In the Pre-Sales Phase, the Test Engineer/Senior Test Engineer works in cooperation with Sales, Program Management and Engineering teams to provide a competitive, forward looking and reliable materials cost structure in order to build the budgetary proposal to be presented to the Customer. He will also identify the proper test solution and the right manufacturers to provide the Customer with a competitive production environment. He will get test related price information. Price information to be on time for internal BP preparation. Supply Chain Management Process In the execution phase, Test Engineer/Senior Test Engineer will coordinate the activities of the manufacturing and technical support partners involved in the supply chain, synchronize the logistic flow, monitor the Work in Progress, intervene with corrective actions when required, maintain a constant information flow with the manufactures and the Customers. All of this in order to execute the test related development programs on schedule while keeping or exceeding the margin at the level it has been set at the time of the customer engagement. & B( J8 C* E+ G! C7 T( L

, N/ B" u- Z  O2 A) L+ k; r     3.5 What It Is: The Test Engineer/Senior Test Engineer is + d8 i8 c$ P* e8 c# N
           Provider of the test related material cost information to build the proposals to be presented to our customers
7 |5 n$ j: P+ N2 y1 P) a           Internal liaison between the design and the production domains
3 Q- q+ H: @# X9 L           Test supplier and technical support partner identification and test software/hardware development ! `' I# F8 G" x7 R/ O% n' x
           Supply chain manager - ~6 e8 u$ f# _/ K* ^$ H# N
           Test program execution responsible
( x1 [# n7 x1 Q/ h' a& ]* B           External subcontractors coordinator
' B( d! r% V8 z           Customer technical interface for back end related matters
* R8 r& S+ C1 |4 N# X: @
4 b' }( N  d9 z. f9 S6 M" Q     3
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-4-25 09:02:52 | 顯示全部樓層
6 What It Isn’t: The Test Engineer/Senior Test Engineer is not:   F8 J. h5 \1 |5 p$ C8 ]- z, c
           Direct executor of back-end programs as he does not have internal resources to carry on activities such as load-board design etc.
) B& A  i6 O9 Z+ ?- d           FAE, Test Engineer/Senior Test Engineer depending heavily on FAEs to gather information from customer side, understand the real needs, receive business proposal, and drive the direction of customer communication.
2 G. P$ S# j) q6 P& \; Y! p5 _9 ~& L1 @' }7 [1 B2 m. i
职位要求:2 V9 _$ X, V; R/ m4 I0 e3 U  E& {
4 MAIN DUTIES Test Engineer/Senior Test Engineer is responsible for: $ p' T2 [7 x+ _0 N" U
 Adherence to planned costs and exceeding sales baseline profitability targets o Cost information collection for CS publishing o Continuous reductions of costs in line with market conditions o Monitoring of actual margins and maximization of profitability " G( b) C' J! p) L% z
 Production program management and supply chain management o Customers order management o Production flow planning o Logistics o Subcontractors management o Supplier/customer liaison
9 Y6 d* A+ P0 s Test engineering o Proactive support to the Technology organization in the concept and design phase to ensure smooth transfer of design to production o Effective management of a network of suppliers for load and test boards and test-related materials o Test programs development, through Accent’s test engineering workforce and through selected subcontractors, to be researched and qualified by the operations group o Relationship with the selected partner test houses o Order fulfillment o Tracking of production o Corrective actions implementation o Information flow to customers
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-4-25 09:03:09 | 顯示全部樓層
 Yield and cost improvement o Test costs, test program and test time optimization 5 EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE Test Engineer/Senior Test Engineer holds a degree in electronic engineering, or physics, or related engineering. He has at least 5 year experience in the same or equivalent engineering position. Strong semiconductor test experience. 6 SKILLS
" m" l: q6 d7 X; | Detailed knowledge of high volume IC production techniques and requirements, Far Eastern subcontractor experience desirable ; }# U0 d+ {# w& ^7 O
 Professional approach to meeting project deadlines/schedules, within budget, & providing customer satisfaction.
& ?8 n; v# m) R Ability to work in & foster a teamwork environment.
5 l: a( v1 Y7 R/ Y/ n Service oriented, and excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (both written and verbal)
% X( @5 U; _0 J2 ]8 K$ K Good knowledge of IC semiconductor test, test software and hardware, product qualification and characterization, and low yield failure analysis disciplines o Understanding of chip specification and test plan o Good knowledge of test platform, eg Advantest, Teradyne, Verigy etc o Good knowledge of test hardware, probe card and loadboard, change kit and socket etc o Good knowledge of characterization and qualification plans related to test o Understanding of characterization data collection, analysis, and reports o Understanding of low yield failure analysis investigation techniques and methodologies
- r* n) \0 Y8 t5 n1 N! D9 K Some understanding of CMOS and BiCMOS process technologies ) x% f4 d4 i3 t  p4 Z
 Ability to supervise and control subcontractors’ manufacturing activities to ensure on-time execution 7 BUSINESS METRICS & SUCCESS INDICATORS: The Success of the Test Engineer/Senior Test Engineer must be measured in tangible terms with respect to his contribution to the package of turn-key project. Test Engineer/Senior Test Engineer will adopt a set of metrics and indicators to measure his performance. These metrics will be set and reviewed quarterly. Pre Sales:
5 c- \% i, j+ q) H! O % of on time response to test related items of RFQs (according to Accent’s internal guidelines) Financials: 1 g- s6 u" z/ \
 Test related back end projects costs (actual costs vs. planned costs)
' y) I5 I+ R0 \6 N: z  V Forward looking test pricing (deviation vs. standard market trend). Quality: 0 N# V' g6 m- ]! t. T  ]1 b& b
 % of successful production ramp ups for test-related influencing factors
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-5-11 11:06:52 | 顯示全部樓層
9 k4 A* C' B( J7 L; k招聘岗位:Testing Engineer
* d9 M2 o( E/ b9 i; q工作地点:Shanghai# z7 ?9 o' W: A/ [7 O; X& F9 |4 s0 q

6 o2 d8 ?+ t. S  I岗位描述:* F3 k- D( J* ~3 z' i2 c5 t; i
1.Be responsible for the PCB design and testing 2.Discuss with chip designer, understanding their requirement and design the PCB board correspondingly 3.Testing the chip performance and generate test report to describe the chip test result
* a  _& t$ e+ @* _1 z9 X6 F' Q$ b. t5 @+ Q/ e
职位要求:4 ~, |9 A& K, ?3 C9 I$ P
1. B.S. in electrical engineering or equivalent is required 2. 2 or more years of PCB design experience 3. Experience of Allergo, PADS or other PCB tool is required 4. Experience of Xilinx/Altera FPGA is preferred 5. Experience of using multimeter, waveform generator, oscillograph is preferred 6. Verilog coding experience is preferred
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-5-25 14:29:28 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A famous IC company9 A# [  l" V' R7 ^. P! d
招聘岗位:Senior Software Test Engineer2 V: p! V1 @5 O, @2 N3 Y& b& {2 ]) _
工作地点:Shanghai) E# Y6 t* E' c3 K4 H' T
3 h2 E# c2 c: J2 ^4 k; a/ X
岗位描述:  T5 W9 H" x% c. g$ E
- Perform application testing in a creative and practical way on our product as our application engineers or customers using our product, evaluate test result and deliver test summary; - By leveraging application knowledge, lead and assist project testing for global R&D projects. Involve in requirements analysis, and provide feedback from end user’s perspective - Design and develop application device to well utilize R&D Lab testers and to continuously ensuring our product quality; - Analyze customer reported defects and improve test coverage based on the analysis result; - Develop system level test by using the customer device; - Actively support in alpha test and customer beta test to fasten the customer new software ad hardware rollout; - Share and ramp up team’s application knowledge.
8 B  G2 S+ c1 `) U3 r3 {' I9 N) N! r2 L" V: C0 h3 Q) l
职位要求:
0 e& J$ S$ |; T  H4 C. {- BS in Electronic Engineering, Automation, or related discipline; - 3+ years experience in IC test, design, or general test and measurement; - C or C++ programming experience; - Passion to improve product quality; - Able to read, understand and converse in rudimentary English, especially in technical environment; - Positive attitude and good communication skills; - Good team player, be willing to share his/her knowledge and contribute to team success; - Knowledge of fundamental software development lifecycle and related process; - Experience in using Automatic Test Equipment platforms (for example, V93000, or others from Advantest, Teradyne or CLTX) is a plus; - Experience in software testing is a plus;
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-7-5 14:18:38 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A fabless IC design company0 t1 T1 G5 P  c7 ~; R
招聘岗位:Testing Engineer
: @% }9 \9 u/ v1 \9 J2 v工作地点:Beijing. c6 b, ^  o$ K: K
/ k: i6 n- y% S+ r
岗位描述:
, u: U' |5 f# J, B: T- Support test pattern bring up for new products - Debug test program issue during engineering trial run. - Co-work with designer and quality engineers on low yield verification/improvement. - Assist subcons on test program SW/HW build up 工作内容 - Work with IC design team to define, develop, and ensure quality of testing methodologies. - Responsible for the engineering and production. - Co-work with QA to setup related reliability tests on reliability subcon houses - Bring up wafer sort and final test program for NPI and production. - Wafer sort and Final Test ATE sustaining, yield improvement, PFA, and test coverage enhancement and test time reduction. - Test subcons management and fully responsible of bringup the new independent testing house. - Data automation and tool generation $ p: Z. n2 K. z4 x7 S% o
/ Q% J$ a7 g/ E  x* [
职位要求:
9 f8 J  b5 S& sEducation: Bachelors degree required Experience: Minimum 2 years testing experience Skill: Basic knowledge in Analog/Digital device circuitry. Knowledge of design for manufacturing, design for test, digital/analog test methodologies and circuit analysis skills will be added advantage. Good documentation and communication skill in both Chinese and English
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-5-15 15:35:16 | 顯示全部樓層
实验室测试工程师% f* C+ c' v) T. g3 ^. G
客户 A software agent company8 Q! `. y/ G2 i! O
地点 Shanghai
2 |# M9 Q" a# I% L, ^2 H! E4 p" H' q: b( d% ]0 ~3 \
职位描述
% z, G1 {+ ]  p; u% t0 M0 N3 ^2 t职位职能: 实验室芯片测试验证
" ~3 v' J& r. z% p/ N8 b! Q  v6 i& q: @9 h' F
职位要求:
1 M8 L  r3 m9 @5 _) K+ K$ z1、本科及以上学历,电子、通信类相关专业;
: I) o% R5 R! O/ c2、3年以上半导体从业经验;
  j+ a0 e  e& Q- Y3、具备一定的C、C++语言基础;; S/ ?4 ?9 Q4 w4 M8 D0 g; i
4、具有良好Verilog语言开发应用能力,较强的逻辑思维能力;! j6 ?5 ?' _* \" X' t) Q
5、具备一定系统应用开发能力;
2 C, G* X  ?% d9 t3 i) I5 |4 @2 Y6、熟练使用PowerPCB等软件设计PCB;
, u: f  M: S3 h& F+ j# j7、熟练使用各种诸如示波器、信号源之类实验室的测试设备;# z4 Q0 `2 d, l% m* q3 M
8、具有良好的人际沟通和团队协作能力,较强的自主学习及创新能力,分析解决问题能力;
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-5-23 15:50:51 | 顯示全部樓層
实验室测试工程师+ a; p- t' }7 n0 V7 d$ o
- i; q  s- Z: }+ m; q9 O' A7 k
公      司:NO.154-A software agent company
; |( [1 ?% b+ O6 [2 L  Q工作地点:上海' E, u6 J0 N' a

4 d( H' F! `: p$ r: c职位职能: 实验室芯片测试验证
' l. V, a3 Q# _& T# x2 O. k  r' X& O0 b: r1 l% k9 a
职位要求: 3 `; ]7 R- Y$ Q5 J/ d3 j: p
1、本科及以上学历,电子、通信类相关专业;
/ p3 j6 i. Z% @5 C2、3年以上半导体从业经验;$ z  M* Q* ~. q  t7 v
3、具备一定的C、C++语言基础;! o7 ~) i' @! H. S: M7 x- V5 z% w, K
4、具有良好Verilog语言开发应用能力,较强的逻辑思维能力;( L% ]1 @) D3 P2 r, L: B
5、具备一定系统应用开发能力;1 ?( N7 I0 d, @1 ~! |- }
6、熟练使用PowerPCB等软件设计PCB;
7 {( g/ \( ]1 `8 y9 A7、熟练使用各种诸如示波器、信号源之类实验室的测试设备;
: f0 F* `& u( U3 G$ d  w6 z8、具有良好的人际沟通和团队协作能力,较强的自主学习及创新能力,分析解决问题能力;
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-6-7 17:35:01 | 顯示全部樓層
System Testing Lead/ Manager
- p9 l2 @5 N  `9 j4 N& h
) d! R& G9 H% {/ X6 X公      司:NO.86-A famous IC company
; x! n/ b( c  h9 N0 @' F7 q工作地点:北京
0 w/ @7 T3 ^1 q* r4 L4 d1 ?' N. A
0 n2 \9 g( |! wResponsibilities:
. F8 Q6 o4 }) d' jDevelop and maintain test systems and tools for validation of company''s STB (Set-top box) products and associated products.  
- s/ W8 Z5 y$ q( bPerform hardware validation on new and existing digital set-top boxes.  
" |& V/ N0 d" w8 uPerform performance level testing on network interfaces.  6 f0 K+ z& ^) ~) T
Provide test results to set-top vendors and review hardware design providing input on design changes to bring the product into compliance. 6 ^3 C8 z% u" j  t& u
Travel to third party test labs to witness or perform set-top box testing.  9 L2 Q8 h& T, j8 B
Troubleshoot hardware related issues and failures as needed.  . q, y4 n8 P" U; `# E* q6 U% Y
Maintain appropriate test equipment and set-up.  
- x  s' N( q. U) c5 _Recommend new or modify existing hardware requirements as needed.  . m9 m) q. ^0 y: M
Recommend new equipment and test processes as needed. , L% j- U8 |) q. _/ p  ]
·         Excellent troubleshooting skills including use of code debuggers.    m$ X( k: J/ d: K3 f3 i
·         Good communication (written and verbal) skills.
6 a, u# z" S/ Q9 |·         Ability to work effectively in multiple tasks and with changing priorities.
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-6-7 17:35:05 | 顯示全部樓層
Experience:
& t$ C8 g. }: r* K' ]4 M" eMinimum of 7 years in consumer electronics industry performing related job functions.  6 v  Y6 `5 E3 E  z
Experience in writing system test plan, test design, test cases and execution  * e* `, Z% r# L9 X3 B
Experience in generating test report and status report.  4 I+ R% l$ r! K+ ^# x4 j
Experience in any test management and issue tracking tools.  " H+ @9 J) n5 C* V, J
Experience should include hardware verification testing of audio/video interfaces including RF out, HDMI out and composite interfaces as well as Cable front end tuners. 0 H( X+ ^; ^# p
Experience may include the use of such test equipment as spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, network analyzers, logic analyzers, VM-700 or equivalent, cable load generators, QAM modulators, temperature chambers, data loggers, impact hammers, etc.
2 ?8 j& r3 Q$ N, L. ^, n. |RF experience is preferred, especially in the area of RF immunity related to ingress mitigation.  
% i  b, l0 q; d0 |+ CFamiliar with ESD and surge concepts and failure mitigation.  4 S- s) j3 {  R) l$ B& q& p& S
Performed or participated in product testing related to physical and environmental testing  
" x! A. D" V4 P
3 g, R+ s$ m6 u6 r8 ]2 N% rEducation: + e4 [0 u( _( X0 z* H* f1 z
·         Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering related field
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-6-14 15:17:36 | 顯示全部樓層
Automatic Test Equipment Sustaining Engineer
0 [% W9 y) K  V. M公      司:NO.247-A famous IC Manufacturing company
, }* c* y( q! k, b1 Q5 }工作地点:深圳) O5 r# ^) k6 A. f8 \6 ?1 t' \

, ?: d7 l3 c  x9 T+ M3 S3 r6 _) |职位描述+ h" n; ?! j' ^
1.Establish an ATE process based on industry standards, using available hardware and software, to build an ‘open’ test system
2 p1 A0 g2 |* `' J4 O2 p' ]" Y  Y2.Work with RSC and CM (Contract Manufacturer) engineers to identify test process and work on test related issues.
$ ^9 I$ k/ X' ]/ h( p3.Build, document and maintain ATE sets for performing electrical tests on PCBA’s and electronic products  & e2 _: H! Q# m9 _$ Y' y6 f
4.Verify and document ATE test procedures, along with modification to test procedures because of changes on the design. 8 t9 s' R! e! b
5.Train CM and RSC engineers on ATE use  
$ B" h$ b, `2 \# b7 @+ p6.Help CM’s implement ATE into production  
0 ?+ s1 r  Z% K. |+ ~9 Z5 X' a7.Maintain ATE throughout its life, responding quickly to production ATE problems  ! X1 F5 ?  B( k8 i, _! k3 _$ r; N
8.Collect and analysis test log data and calculate pass yield to confirm tester and production performance.  1 J) t6 m- b' h# o# N: t* l7 G
9.Analysis the potential problem of tester and provide proposal to ATE Design Engineer to improve tester’s stability and accuracy.  * k4 z9 s' n- o5 j6 s) s3 `! r
10.Work with the Test Equipment machine shop to incorporate changes of make changes to existing test fixtures, and document those changes + J& ?6 t3 @+ x! \4 o

2 ^) ?2 X" L3 \4 ?0 ~% G职位要求
" }2 z! C2 u$ j1.At least 4 years’ experience in designing ATE for electrical testing of PCBA’s and electronic products, including data recording and analysis, given only product and test specifications ( U, O+ I4 M" X  d
2.Working knowledge of National Instruments, LabView, and Windows-based graphical software to produce operator interface displays and control devices  
2 F' e3 E2 n# h1 `2 t3.Ability to work on multiple ATE projects simultaneously, meeting the schedule for each  ' \& K9 @3 O2 V: Q8 }% C- X8 V6 L
4.Ability to work independently and with a team  / A) I7 j: J, o( j
5.Skilled in use of digital voltage meters, oscilloscopes, signal generators and power supplies  
1 n9 C7 T/ k& G( A1 Q6 @. b( u6.Proficient use of Gerber viewer programs, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint  
- d9 w) T5 F8 I! S- w. U8 V. C1 m7.Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent experience required  
4 H- j' M7 K, N. U& k8.Oral and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin skills needed to communicate well with both Chinese and American engineers in person, by email and by telephone; minimum CET score of 4.
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-7-5 10:02:26 | 顯示全部樓層
Senior Software Engineer (Test/QA)
, B. Y' v* O# _8 H) z- J3 t: ?公      司:NO.122-A famous IC company1 l9 |  `5 V& t
工作地点:上海
& i1 ~( |$ y. m% i  r  ^- b. I0 W2 A9 W# J% ]
Job Description  
: G. O! k8 t. e0 m5 tThis individual will understand product MRD, programming guide and software requirements and derive Test Plans and Test Procedures to verify and validate chip driver (including firmware) functionality. 9 S2 r3 p; {& X" s  N
This individual will interface with Software and Chip Designers to review testability.  2 i' ^( \. u& P7 V7 t5 d
Responsible for helping develop and perform thorough Production Test of various silicon tuner products.  ' k( X7 `# k/ ?
This individual will develop automatic test software that will verify that SW (including FW, driver and application program) does or does not meet requirements and specifications. 6 ~) R5 d; A; c/ `! v- i
This individual will be responsible for logging all known bugs in SW (including firmware, driver and application program).  
3 w) ^: s+ `! k2 y" c! fResponsible for developing and debugging the required Test SW to be used for Production Test, as well as Product Characterization.
+ ?" m0 f) ~  l9 m) \9 P3 ?0 X8 FResponsible for correlating between ATE Test results and Design/Bench Verification results.  ) i1 o( k2 a! i/ V2 Q
Will provide on-going support for SQA enhancements as needed to insure high quality and the most cost effective and efficient manufacturing through-put.
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-7-5 10:02:32 | 顯示全部樓層
Required Skills  4 M" p, W! o  |8 P# ~: M, o
The ideal candidate will have:
1 M4 r. o3 [) ~# L  }3 |Good English writing and reading skills, can write professional technical report with guidance.  & V2 p2 @3 K3 x1 Q) L5 e# X
Good at speaking and listening in English.  
* z( I; f6 U; X6 r$ N4 R" bIntellectual honesty in logging all known bugs.  
; `' ~8 U9 ]2 O1 RHas scripting experience on Linux and Windows. ' b( k- R. I2 i* X5 s; Y
Required Experience  
& @, a0 _- X# |% }This position requires a BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.  & Q4 a; E) ?, k: d
At least 5 years of experience with LabVIEW coding. A CLAD or CLD certification is very desirable.  
" r: |# ?1 x$ D; jHas product testing background. Can be in communication, wireless, semiconductor or networking product. IC verification experience will be a highlight.
0 p. \- v" K9 F; E" k# _" S7 O& m* w8 kHas scripting experience on Linux and Windows; such as VBA, Python and Perl.  
+ Q( S  h7 H9 _1 J0 w. g1 y, |) d. i* nExperience with one or more of the following tools:  Tortoise svn,  Tortoise git,  JIRA, Crucible etc.  - d0 r' I, M: I) N4 d
Familiar with test equipment: such as SA, oscilloscopes, signal generators, VSA etc., but do not need be an expert.
: R' G# H1 g& D/ |6 ZFamiliar with communication and control protocol; such as JTAG, I2C, RS-232, SPI, TS etc.    9 R9 T! i: |! p
Basic RF knowledge and wireless communication knowledge are desirable.  
) M$ D; {0 |. T4 y1 `5 sBasic DSP knowledge is desirable.
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-7-5 10:08:56 | 顯示全部樓層
System Testing Lead/ Manager
1 B7 b1 h1 B. E1 K公      司:A famous IC company
" X+ t; @" }# t/ i工作地点:北京
; I3 b0 N0 _5 ^; O' g  _
, V$ v0 X0 Y0 s5 T7 P! i1 yResponsibilities: , N+ @- {% E5 x' C
Develop and maintain test systems and tools for validation of company''s STB (Set-top box) products and associated products.  % z( e, P& t8 y, O, g
Perform hardware validation on new and existing digital set-top boxes.  9 _+ |: M' H& [
Perform performance level testing on network interfaces.  5 R- o* q4 ^& B4 s% V8 u. }/ s! ]
Provide test results to set-top vendors and review hardware design providing input on design changes to bring the product into compliance. - V2 D; a. [% {5 z( Q4 T6 E3 T/ C
Travel to third party test labs to witness or perform set-top box testing.  
/ r! P5 x: o& I; h* f. uTroubleshoot hardware related issues and failures as needed.  4 b: U6 M! O% I5 B1 l
Maintain appropriate test equipment and set-up.  $ |6 R$ _. Q0 v# j( g9 W) F
Recommend new or modify existing hardware requirements as needed.  
; }4 Z7 O" B7 n: C4 [4 @- BRecommend new equipment and test processes as needed.
0 d1 ^5 \' t9 q/ k( i0 W·         Excellent troubleshooting skills including use of code debuggers.  ( d" M5 k/ v3 u- \9 I
·         Good communication (written and verbal) skills. & t0 W% J4 O6 N$ S- Q. i- z8 t
·         Ability to work effectively in multiple tasks and with changing priorities.
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-7-5 10:09:02 | 顯示全部樓層
Experience: $ C0 P4 r$ C: r$ y5 o5 ?
Minimum of 7 years in consumer electronics industry performing related job functions.  ! T$ k) W9 s/ e3 v
Experience in writing system test plan, test design, test cases and execution  ( _( O4 j/ @4 V! ]2 u1 h& `
Experience in generating test report and status report.  
: m6 u2 s/ c( ]$ y. \, lExperience in any test management and issue tracking tools.  
2 X2 D0 b( x9 ]& K( u7 zExperience should include hardware verification testing of audio/video interfaces including RF out, HDMI out and composite interfaces as well as Cable front end tuners. 9 Q( l2 s9 I3 p/ s) e: H' _+ [6 \
Experience may include the use of such test equipment as spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, network analyzers, logic analyzers, VM-700 or equivalent, cable load generators, QAM modulators, temperature chambers, data loggers, impact hammers, etc.
5 b5 ^* C. q. A# T/ F2 i0 ]4 I4 \RF experience is preferred, especially in the area of RF immunity related to ingress mitigation.  ; m' r* o3 x! c6 X% W
Familiar with ESD and surge concepts and failure mitigation.  
! U( k9 Y2 j; h0 u8 @$ R2 XPerformed or participated in product testing related to physical and environmental testing  
0 Q! Y8 }( @0 x% `9 S
2 z* o0 a4 i% W. R6 i  e$ y& OEducation: 2 @( p  y- o/ ^/ r' f' ^
·         Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering related field
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 08:15 PM , Processed in 0.131008 second(s), 17 queries .