查看: 3690|回復: 1

EBU(switch)System Engineer請進來交流!

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2011-7-20 12:20:56 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
招聘公司:A famous IC company
+ b# S7 V- t: B9 g1 J9 s. N工作地点:Shanghai
& Q. Q0 \" F" Y0 g+ m
- u/ w& b# P4 w- P  I7 K9 A8 O( C岗位描述:
, {/ p' S: P7 A) ?7 r! wEDUCATION: > MSEE required, PhD preferred > > EXPERIENCE: > The Senior Systems Engineer role requires: > MSEE required, PhD preferred > Development and test experience including high speed digital and analog design > Development and test experience of baseband signal processing algorithms > Understanding of system level performance issues > Experience in analog and digital integration > Experience in board level design > Broad knowledge of industry standards and analog and digital design techniques > Working knowledge and design experience with embedded systems, firmware, development tools, microcontrollers, digital signal processing, mixed signal, analog, and power management.3 N9 Q/ i5 ~! i) `, j3 H8 W% Q0 Q
3 }1 t2 F: Q# l
职位要求:
. H  }: P- p& z5 g+ v5 sDESCRIPTION OF FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITY: > The Sr. Systems Engineer will be responsible for Ethernet switch chip definition and bring up. In this role the Sr. Systems Integration engineer will engage with the algorithms, analog, and digital design teams, to prepare for initial silicon bring up and performance evaluation. Feedback of chipset strengths and weaknesses in early silicon bring up to prepare for production silicon is also a key aspect of this role. This role includes ownership of chip initialization parameters and procedures, integration of hardware and software, and conducting system level performance tests on Ethernet switch platforms. In addition, the engineer will provide product related technical services and support, including: product specification assistance, debugging and testing of customer platforms, and product training for customers and internal development groups. The Sr. Systems Integration Engineer will also generate system architecture and application notes detailing system solutions for current and future products. > > In this position, you will be responsible for: > Participating in definition and specification of system architectures. > Review of test coverage for silicon characterization, board-level reference design characterization, and software performance testing. > Integration of hardware, software, and chips into a system. > Proving design through system-level acceptance testing. > Independent review of optimal switch system parameters and configurations and identification of performance bottlenecks. > System level analysis of customers' designs. > Providing technical assistance to AE and production personnel related to the use and application of products.
5 Q! z' f" ?8 F; X8 `& m0 S, _/ n; I9 P
能者與意者請email研發簡歷與chip123聯絡。
發表於 2011-7-28 14:10:54 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A famous IC company5 l# q) d4 I! |! R
招聘岗位:Modem L1P Concept Engineer
) I8 ]4 b9 Z; d$ q8 J5 D0 E. k工作地点:Xi'an
# ~$ p3 i2 U1 V2 v  U0 S
! q6 T5 {4 z: ^' c" b岗位描述:( f& U- I3 r( Z0 ?0 U$ F
Description '� Perform Research in the area of wireless communication mainly focusing on TD-SCDMA L1, EDGE evolution, 3G, 4G and LTE � Take responsibility for defining detailed implementation specification based on feature requirement for implementation team � Take responsibility for software and hardware partition for wireless transceiver � Take responsibility for defining detailed implementation specification of algorithm for wireless transceiver � Take responsibility for defining hardware interfaces and system resources according to performance requirements � Modeling and Simulation of Signal Processing Blocks � Modeling and Simulation of bandwidth and performance requirements � System level modeling and reference data generation for verification � Take responsibility for verification objective review � Take responsibility for defining use case of block � Tracking and participating in standardization process
/ A/ ^$ ~: V! Z* D* U' Q( ]% t# B3 o  ^$ E: e
职位要求:
5 a( |* Q  [* O* s# {4 XQualifications '� Ph.D or Master Degree Electronics Engineering/signal processing/wireless Communication/telecommunication or relevant. � Good knowledge of digital signal processing � Good understanding of modulation and demodulation algorithms for wireless communication � Good communication skill and good team work � Good knowledge of MATLAB, CoCentric and SystemC is preferred � Good knowledge of wireless communication system standard, prefer experience in TD-SCDMA � Experienced in VHDL /Verilog coding is preferred. '
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 09:43 PM , Processed in 0.112006 second(s), 18 queries .