QQ登錄

只需一步,快速開始

Login

用FB帳號登入

搜索
1 2 3 4
樓主: ranica
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[經驗交流] 台廠有哪幾家有設IC Design Quality Manager職務?何者最難?

[複製鏈接]
21#
發表於 2014-3-11 13:10:23 | 只看該作者
Hardware Engineer
) E! y" ]. h1 K- R% b  h+ L公      司:A famous IC company8 `/ w0 g1 l) v% J* P# Z' M1 g
工作地点:上海/ Z# n/ J* D# V' R& W) M

. f2 a% J( L9 L  j: ]. P+ Q! U7 K职位描述; V6 j5 P+ t! q  j
1.Be responsible for hardware system design, discuss with chip designer, understanding their requirement and design the hardware system(schematic, PCB and C program) correspondingly
9 w8 k' W6 Z$ o" R8 p2. Testing the hardware system and provide test report " r/ s# k3 g! F& V( u& A' Y; ?/ b
3. Debugging the system, discussing with chip designer and help chip designer debug the issues  , w% n& G9 L1 q4 h! Z4 y
7 }8 q, a$ c& j9 B' A! Y0 F
职位要求:
, C3 d6 o( l! K2 m( j1. B.S. in electrical engineering or equivalent is required 1 _5 _9 ~' }; b0 |: U
2. 2 or more years of PCB design experience is required
) M5 ~5 T5 P+ A9 }. j3. 2 or more years of C programming is required
5 B+ ^& O! [# I% n2 R4. DDR knowledge and testing experience is required ! e7 w# |" m9 g
5. Experience of Xilinx/Altera FPGA is preferred
: X. g' M  J" h% J% Q9 X6. Experience of embedded system is preferred ! D- q* k% H* _$ R4 ^$ x4 O4 b: t
7. Experience of using multimeter, waveform generator, oscilloscope is preferred  
) T  v2 R1 i8 n% l" H8. Verilog coding experience is preferred  5 b6 _: K4 r% R6 }

4 D% q1 r/ N1 u/ t7 f# @1 _PS:最好有 . DDR knowledge and testing experience is required
回復

使用道具 舉報

22#
 樓主| 發表於 2014-3-26 13:35:27 | 只看該作者
Sr. Reliability Engineer
" X. A# P5 e4 b' i; e7 T. q公      司:A global PC leading enterprise# m  i0 ]& h( q: w
工作地点:深圳* R8 w* O, r/ a# y) B
0 O' h2 e& Q% |3 S
Position Description:
( \9 K, q3 Q3 S       Develop reliability test plan for the company MEMS product based on good understanding of properties critical for sensor performance, material characteristics and limitations, mechanisms of their degradation;
8 K# z" w2 f, w" t+ U; b  ~       Supervise reliability tests execution, analyze and report test results; facilitate accelerated development timelines;   I/ Y7 M" {; w, h
       Perform failure analysis of the sensor as a whole and its components, materials, coatings to support design and process team in improving sensor performance;
' p) L! ^$ {$ ]  ?8 E5 g+ _2 T       Job requires ability to plan, and consistently deliver against plan on development and release to production milestones.
2 K) D' j1 ?9 V: D6 ?+ S: \  w
  F  B( n+ _, ~' N0 sJob responsibilities include:
- R+ b4 A$ p1 H4 y       Work in team environment on developing test hardware and software;  9 n2 |. ^# ~+ f" T  l6 [
       Lead reliability characterization of MEMS sensor and its internal components. 1 q! L* A  b% {1 R5 i2 v( o: A& M
       Work on failure analysis projects to give feedback to internal process and packaging development teams.
8 b* W6 A1 Y# X) y       Deliver against the schedule and communicate status to various levels of management, peers and team members;9 G) e% n- `, }, |/ {7 ^
       Work in a team environment to determine and improve product and material related issues;
7 k" _& d; k% r& C. C       Contribute to the design and architecture of future products
回復

使用道具 舉報

23#
 樓主| 發表於 2014-3-26 13:35:33 | 只看該作者
Education: 3 W7 X/ Z& _( w) _, M- i5 r, q! |$ s
       MS or PhD in Material Science, Material Engineering, Chemistry, or Physics. ! z( b6 G/ b: q% I

! u* c: ?6 S( U3 SQualifications:
  X* ^" c! T8 X) _& P       In depth understanding of properties and chemistry of organic (polymers) and inorganic materials/coatings; excellent knowledge of respective analytical methods, defectoscopy.. {1 ?9 ^8 t8 {0 w! `
       Experience with semiconductor packaging, flip-chip technology, adhesives, metallic and semiconductor thin films.
7 g: b# w0 W0 I3 n       Proven record of successful analytical work related either to introduction of new products in the mass production, or supporting volume manufacturing;+ G9 ~1 V0 h! }! B* [
       Good knowledge and understanding of JEDEC, ASTM reliability test standards
% B; y: x6 U! A' \- W       Excellent verbal and written language skills (English).
( E7 l5 g1 c$ c  a5 j$ F$ o' ?. C$ y& j, V, q5 Q1 Y* q" W9 R
Experience: , h! y/ ~; T8 f  {7 |
       10+ Years minimum industry experience in conducting reliability tests and failure analysis.
2 M, {3 e( q3 ?. x$ o1 u: z( @       Demonstrated track record of bringing microelectronic components to volume manufacturing.
回復

使用道具 舉報

24#
 樓主| 發表於 2014-3-26 13:36:11 | 只看該作者
Customer Quality Engineer (CQE)
1 m( ^9 R* ?, I; t: t7 t# L/ g2 L公      司:A famous European IC company
& W% [  M7 I0 @: d9 V- I工作地点:上海, r  `* a# f# f9 d2 L: k
6 o7 ~( Z5 `2 H- Y
职位描述" C. c: p9 D$ c# X/ V
The Customer Quality Engineer is responsible for the day to day support of customer quality issues in a dynamic manufacturing environment implementing MEMS microphones.  This position is the first line in the resolution of customer related manufacturing yield, device performance, and quality improvement projects.  The ideal candidate will be an experienced Quality Engineer with a great sense for details who has some acoustic/audio experience in their background. This person must be able to, communicate in both oral and written formats effectively in Chinese (Mandarin and Taiwanese) and English. Knowledge of Japanese is a bonus. This engineer must work well as a team member in a challenging and ever changing work environment. Work direction will be from Sr. management in Pittsburgh and by the local China Field Engineer.- B2 m7 q1 V9 n* k- P9 |, {, H

% f2 I& m. v: M  U. y6 gResponsibilities: ! N( s( E- `+ b) B$ a
·         Day-to-day customer support for quality and performance issues.  3 M) }  t3 M# ]/ o
·         Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers% l- e' f& Z+ F, p+ R
·         Understand the customer’s applications and end products and recommend solutions; assist them with external component selection, board layout, and audio mechanical design
' ]- d4 U5 Q* C0 ?·         Coordinate with local Field Engineers to manage customer concerns related to reliability, failure analysis, qualification, and quality assurance testing.  Will include hands on trouble shooting of customers inspection, test and SMT assembly processes.
; j" ?0 Y4 L: {8 \; m8 ^·         Will be the front line for evaluation and reporting of customer concerns and issues to headquarters in Pittsburgh. . X( U7 ^' z4 K. m2 Y$ w" x* H
·         Will manage and follow-up of SCAR, CAR, PACR, and RMA issues
. l& }9 Q" r+ g  R6 N·         Support internal ECN and external PCN reporting ( w: \3 C: t: J7 d
·         Prepare reports, assist with creating and reviewing specifications, and ISO compliant documents
+ `# a2 Y4 }$ g; v·         Reporting of audits and customer issues via verbal and written formats
回復

使用道具 舉報

25#
 樓主| 發表於 2014-3-26 13:36:17 | 只看該作者
职位要求
4 K$ \+ A" r" P7 ]Qualifications:
+ h* V+ J$ `! H" c. r' FRelevant 4 yr college degree with Customer Engineering, Manufacturing Support  or Supplier Quality Engineering experience  including 3-5 years experience directly supporting customers  7 \2 F( E  {: U+ d
Extensive experience with PCB manufacturing operations and PCB assembly  
" u5 e  ]& J/ H8 q$ x4 D  ?Experience operating high power binocular and stereo zoom microscope, calipers and verniers.  
( x& Y7 }; m3 o1 G, qExperience with ISO9000, TS16949, Green Initiative, RoHS, WEEE and REACH or the equivalent quality certification and management systems
0 G# x' j, K8 c* M  uStrong communication skills (written and verbal)  
! i7 w' C% B- J" `/ \* Z$ }Effective use of Microsoft Office presentation tools - Word, Power Point, and Excel.  JMP statistical software. Outlook for email . Q0 f" Q) n) T$ p
Ability to work independent of management, yet within a team environment of constantly changing priorities. Remote management direction will come from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
6 \9 d* c' J8 b- S5 ]5 LAbility to coordinate with customers on multiple quality improvement  projects simultaneously  9 P5 ?$ O& ^  t' l1 V, s
Strict attention to detail, Strong organizational skills, Ability to write and edit technical documentation  % B4 t: E# ?5 D  F) ?! t8 }( Y; {
Ability to travel on short notice, domestic and international with an emphasis on China and Japan. $ }. N# D) p! l

; h$ m% C% I& C  b8 hQualifications-Preferred % ?1 G8 G. Q2 K! L1 h+ `
ASQ Quality Certification, CQE, CQT, CQA, Green Belt, or Black Belt.  : k, z9 D0 t. ]) y/ z
Previous experience in microcircuit assembly and/or failure analysis  5 Q6 e* V: w: H5 C; {
Familiarity with electronic test equipment such as multi-meters and oscilloscopes  " d6 g& C& `/ Y( M
Familiarity with optical measuring gauges such as optical verniers, OGP or Nikon Smart scopes is desirable  4 Z8 t, K% _6 |
PCB assembly experience at a manufacturer that includes MEMS microphones  (camera modules, tablets, handsets, etc)
0 w1 J( u2 |# NFamiliarity with acoustic and audio design challenges
回復

使用道具 舉報

26#
 樓主| 發表於 2014-3-26 13:37:50 | 只看該作者
Sr. Customer Quality Engineer
8 e& }3 e, j* h/ C" r公      司:A famous foreign Company in Shanghai; |  }$ D3 H6 K$ }' T. q2 M
工作地点:上海
* z( Z" O' t9 N0 i# l
+ j7 ~: A% R6 L, BResponsibilities: 8 W: b: g/ W0 n; o( Z1 D1 i8 ^+ Y: A
1.      Mfg. process certification and quality management.
, }& p: N! h8 Z4 ]& O9 f: ]- ?2.      Non-Confirming issue management.
: C0 j2 k8 I0 K) P# ]3.      Continue quality improvement management.
$ V5 k6 \& z4 B4.      Engineering change review and follow up.
) S! I/ f! q9 l0 F* i  v5 y/ w  _5.      Customer feedback management ( DOA/LRR/QBR..) ; f1 G0 F( b5 u' {! ~3 r+ G& s

# U. @! {9 m8 C) R1 z: |2 u, ^Key Requirements: ' I# x" u- A0 W. ?
1.      Bachelor degree or above, engineering background is a plus $ [4 i. P# ~+ ?" @
2.      Minimum 3 years experience in Semiconductor Industry  
+ H7 {; j5 i/ Z# i6 i, D' N3.      Good IC Manufacturing and Quality & Reliability knowledge  
. _+ N3 E. {) X+ n: H; G4.      Possess strong problem solving and communication & interpersonal skills  
! S+ G3 D7 t6 g0 K% `& N4 [' n5.      Must have strong leadership skills  1 z% L7 _, b( a' \
6.      Conversant in English and Mandarin
回復

使用道具 舉報

27#
發表於 2014-5-23 09:54:51 | 只看該作者
Sr. Customer Quality Engineer
+ Y7 b* z6 {1 {. D8 s$ X7 v# u, U8 H公      司:A famous foreign Company in Shanghai/ Z) e2 V. {3 Z# \$ f( O
工作地点:上海3 A/ A7 ~) M4 c& r* a
/ O, s% Q2 g2 m+ F
Responsibilities:
* N# _7 C7 i9 Z: _' v; j7 h; B1.      Mfg. process certification and quality management. ! z9 w6 d2 x5 B% [2 w- U% m$ e
2.      Non-Confirming issue management. ; B6 i* x. n* j! w/ N* {
3.      Continue quality improvement management.
; i  r/ Z4 K, G- b1 U1 ^4.      Engineering change review and follow up.
1 Z, H! G4 v% G( v/ s3 w% R5.      Customer feedback management ( DOA/LRR/QBR..)
: Q5 r, w2 k6 |, C) B& Q6 M$ K1 q) B' ?5 z
Key Requirements:
& {% F; `+ u3 }. Q' K1.      Bachelor degree or above, engineering background is a plus
. G( _* j' u) i  J( g3 F2.      Minimum 3 years experience in Semiconductor Industry  7 S& m0 W; s' S% Y# U" m
3.      Good IC Manufacturing and Quality & Reliability knowledge  
2 K% z" }6 G2 ~+ I& m4.      Possess strong problem solving and communication & interpersonal skills  0 M: N) S- z4 e& G# d
5.      Must have strong leadership skills  
+ R. F3 d. Q: @  P! z: `1 s# y8 |6 z6.      Conversant in English and Mandarin
回復

使用道具 舉報

28#
 樓主| 發表於 2014-6-20 08:58:19 | 只看該作者
Customer support engineer/team leader) I7 {. {' \$ Q( b8 A3 r0 b
" C- M& t. A2 s4 v! ^
公      司:A famous IC company
1 b- f8 q& b4 W* |4 g工作地点:上海- S$ M, a; }1 J1 b, @% R. y

' E: k' e0 D0 c$ r  D+ J( ?Simple JD:
( W  S# S: ]' Q$ z% z/ N4 }- Senior engineer or manager, with at least 5 years experiences in embedded software field, to lead customer support group
5 n2 e9 o, Y+ }/ R6 D( T- BS or MS degree in EE/CS  
, O7 w7 n% y/ L8 E. @: Q- Preferred experiences: embedded real-time OS (e.g. micro-iTron, thread-X, vxWorks, embedded Linux, etc), multi-national company experiences ' Z8 k0 H+ H% @; e+ z1 R" Y, V
- Preferred fields: consumer electronics, camera software developments, customer technical support
回復

使用道具 舉報

29#
發表於 2014-7-3 11:05:28 | 只看該作者
Customer support engineer/team leader
& \% O1 N# s/ h! a公      司:A famous IC company
5 M4 G/ }# w; Q3 e工作地点:上海" z( E- [" g6 m7 J; ?1 G

8 z8 Y% J$ B7 b8 U$ }' kSimple JD:
( j1 |& q# P* I- o* H- f- Senior engineer or manager, with at least 5 years experiences in embedded software field, to lead customer support group
+ o$ D. l; ?! }. `- BS or MS degree in EE/CS  
: z0 O5 v8 ~6 E5 V- Preferred experiences: embedded real-time OS (e.g. micro-iTron, thread-X, vxWorks, embedded Linux, etc), multi-national company experiences
: s" i/ i5 W* R" s! J- Preferred fields: consumer electronics, camera software developments, customer technical support
回復

使用道具 舉報

30#
 樓主| 發表於 2014-7-11 10:38:10 | 只看該作者
Customer support engineer/team leader
$ @' U3 z, k! B- J! A' W; m7 g% ]5 ]6 `7 _) W* x2 _
公      司:A famous IC company1 l2 B* f& w) s$ z  A% G* ?
工作地点:上海' z) \" c+ S1 Y5 A, @! e; J
" F' c2 J( W$ `, t" s( p
Simple JD: * ?! P0 R( w% N6 s' }7 Y- {6 k
- Senior engineer or manager, with at least 5 years experiences in embedded software field, to lead customer support group
9 B1 ^6 `4 G/ I- BS or MS degree in EE/CS  
" P7 n7 Z6 x9 R* {: j- Preferred experiences: embedded real-time OS (e.g. micro-iTron, thread-X, vxWorks, embedded Linux, etc), multi-national company experiences
4 }" k/ }7 w" f1 R) O% r- Preferred fields: consumer electronics, camera software developments, customer technical support
回復

使用道具 舉報

31#
 樓主| 發表於 2014-7-31 12:30:03 | 只看該作者
Field Quality Engineer, Asia5 Q) Y$ o9 U+ k' B
6 Q; H8 y) S* o# _, ?
公      司:a world leader in graphite material science
- c1 G# v& m& V4 m/ e# I工作地点:深圳
1 {: i& f- u2 ~3 X8 \- f1 f8 ?: h
) v1 D" D# ^& ]" x2 ^Primary Function:
6 Z. A8 |! r4 B* l& y  b# RCarries out Quality functions for AET customers of finished parts, contract manufacturing as well as converters in Asia.% ~: D8 A; i- D8 m# E7 z

7 h8 q0 t: x! }/ |% A- Y- w- x2 WDescription of Responsibilities:
4 l8 @  W) {' hUnder guidance of AET QA director: * V2 V' F; _, v$ L1 ~3 e2 l( W
?Supports sales of finished parts at End Use Customer抯:
2 }- I8 [+ T, Z6 l/ h; m+ x$ t) Io        Helps turn customer抯 explicit specification and implicit expectations into inspection specifications. . w7 ^5 ?  u% m9 o/ z6 ~
o        Addresses customer抯 complaints and dissatisfaction in a timely manner, including at the customer抯 site as required.
0 t6 P. [0 Y7 A6 m6 io Runs investigations using specific problem solving methodology and manages communication to customers on these investigation and corrective action plans.
- P' }! Y$ e/ MIs responsible for verifying final inspection results of finished parts at our Contract manufacturers (CM): & V; V1 ^1 v( x6 W" x
o Helps ensure Customer specifications have been consistently implemented and updated in CM documentation system
% N8 [1 p! f0 o0 `- Z% Do        Audits CM final inspection procedures and results
% U- O) U* H" {o        Provides our verification of CM inspection results for prototype, pre-production and production stages.
: X. ]5 u1 u2 P1 |o        Monitor抯 CM抯 Outgoing Quality control records, analyzes yields, identifies improvement opportunities. + Y* D% Q0 o* X
o        Drives Customers?complaint investigation at the CM抯.
, M: j0 n/ }% M: s?Supports sales of semi-finished products  at converters 7 P/ w* u& d- J9 {4 y1 R3 P0 e5 d
o        Helps identify true end customer抯 needs as well as converter抯 needs and develop specifications.
9 h: Y% [/ E# V7 Zo        Helps optimize specifications for semi-finished products so as to optimize the whole supply chain.
4 D6 W4 A) b# {' V- b8 yo        Addresses converter抯 complaints and runs investigations using specific problem solving methodology.
, v3 \, q; l2 a! w$ P1 ^( a* M( f, U$ b" Z; o
Works in close relationship with: Integrated Solution process engineers, Lakewood (USA) plant Quality manager/engineers, Regional Sales Managers and Application Engineers.
回復

使用道具 舉報

32#
 樓主| 發表於 2014-7-31 12:30:09 | 只看該作者
Competencies: - P9 z% o# x5 B: K: z
Customer focus 6 S( y( i7 y- C
Problem Solving / Y: v3 ~$ X6 b3 i, ~8 [# _
Sense of urgency/priorities/ Responsiveness
7 y+ u) S# o. f, E* c4 G  @% ]Attention to details ) Q1 l9 j- S" s5 C# V: }5 t
Functional/Technical Skills  1 M- t1 K: P2 K' B! D3 L& H
Flexibility - ?3 p* R' _7 k- ?
Integrity and trust
/ ]/ q" d) |1 Y7 s8 T6 T* V
( q- K( t% M  [9 z" {) w3 h+ Z5 PKnowledge / Skills / Experience: # ~1 w3 ~6 S/ \' y' A
5 years Engineering degree (mechanical degree)
4 t5 p+ r# @, G: w: y/ gMandarin as mother language. Fluent English (written, spoken) is a must. Korean is a plus. . R5 j1 t% q% `0 |% h' @% L' \
Good background in Quality system (ISO9000), Experience in Lean 6Sigma is a plus.
6 v; k6 |$ t0 {. f$ Q  dMasters Quality tools as problem solving, standard work, and statistical analysis.
# \9 k5 J; m% ^% u' P7 c& W2 r. Z6 uAbility to use Solid works is a plus.
% k0 K+ b# F  l; M/ s: L
6 {1 ^. h# c/ }0 l# f+ q# I1 r# q0 mWorking Conditions:
: L" `# O+ R; V) K7 M6 ^Significant travel. 75+% of time. Mainly in China. May include travelling to the USA, Korea and other countries in Asia.- J! ~( H- r% V. c1 N
Office and manufacturing (die cutting, lamination,..) environment at our customers/CM.
回復

使用道具 舉報

33#
 樓主| 發表於 2014-8-15 13:51:42 | 只看該作者
SQA& Y1 ?8 }. F* S5 U7 j9 y; {

- i6 p! W. d& ^; A公      司:A famous IC company; v% }2 u# b4 A9 i. E1 W1 x
工作地点:无锡
3 [; F0 ]. m: _6 h6 s) J2 _$ ?/ _( |7 }- j& F- N* p/ b: z
Primary Responsibilities 0 l8 C- k+ _( b: t
·         Work with development and QA teams to design and test new features.
9 q, z% u% o4 Y6 f·         Execute development testing on wireless products using a combination of manual and auto testing techniques . t7 u; Q4 O: w. v% r6 R9 d
·         Create, maintain and execute test specifications and test cases  
8 s  Q. d# Y1 m  y·         Identify, document and track software defects found during testing  
8 H, }: Q4 f; r% |, r( p) V4 }& }9 }$ p·         Work closely with developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixed , M. x1 a, ?2 @
·         Gather test case requirements in a fluid and fast-paced development environment.
! q" J7 }. O6 R: H' }. n·         Enhance the overall test infrastructure.  
* F8 o+ ^7 |2 |) |·         Write test plans & test cases.
+ _& h- }, Y% [8 l; r2 a·         Perform ad-hoc, manual, automated testing.
4 [& M. _0 k; }% b' c+ E5 I& }( k·         Clearly log defects, maintain test data, and monitor test performance over time.  
# g0 H0 T" n* i! ?6 o% n7 C7 |·         Investigate incoming bug reports prior to escalating to Software Engineers.  
  _' T. W* a( l; K* h/ C·         Reproduce issues, provide logs, and run applications through a debugger.
回復

使用道具 舉報

34#
 樓主| 發表於 2014-8-15 13:51:50 | 只看該作者
职位要求# A* _+ u# s3 B
Requirements 0 A+ ^, y$ A7 m; \6 I
·         BS in Computer Science or a related field of study. $ ~2 R2 g, ~+ ]' K
·         Min 3 years of experience in quality assurance and/or automation   : H3 N9 u( Y" G2 Z" ]' ~' T
·         Experience with Perl, TCL, Python, and related technologies. ( O+ Y" J: s6 a5 u. G: _
·         Experience with 802.11 a/b/g/n, 802.11ac  9 N% [3 j" h- A! B' G7 o3 `6 _7 c
·         Experience with wireless networking tools such as Azimuth,Lightpoint, Chariot,Veriwave any traffic generators, wireless monitors, AP-tester.  1 }$ W4 N& B0 a) ^
·         Familiar with network protocol layers and how they interact and how to use network analyzers such as Sniffer, EtherPeek, AirPCAP, OmniPeek, Wireshark0 C3 b: H. ]% `$ A% y) R/ s/ e+ y
·         Demonstrated ability to write clear and reproducible problem reports and test results  
" @7 G' [' Q$ k9 i4 l·         Knowledge of general QA procedures and methodologies # o4 _/ D0 v6 y+ V6 c/ v9 x/ P
·         Experience in API testing methodologies and automation test development is a plus.
2 C& u3 k" L& W% A( {·         Experience in testing embedded devices and/or wireless devices is another plus.
& S, q. D. ~2 I  N+ }  e·         Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills. 4 o' r' Y7 q: p- d0 n
·         Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with aggressive release schedules. $ e7 o9 ?8 F9 J1 {' l
·         Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.  " T+ t+ f% H* V. x: V$ F
·         Be self-motivated, willing to learn new concepts, technologies, and produce quickly.  
+ f( t- j  B& a% u5 F·         Have strong interpersonal skills, writing, and communication skills, as well as a dedication to quality software.
回復

使用道具 舉報

35#
 樓主| 發表於 2014-8-26 10:40:39 | 只看該作者
Senior Customer Quality Engineer
8 x3 Q& O7 k% Z; D: f: y3 k
: a' X1 A+ _8 H& G; U( q' k( B公      司:A famous IC company
( C" U/ i& r; O# E& Y: D( B工作地点:深圳
, j+ ^* h' L5 O7 J
# e3 C7 b% D7 FJob Description: 3 y2 ?0 x+ G- Y
The Customer Quality Engineer will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining processes and tools that support and improve customer quality service.CQE will be responsible for analysing and filtering customer issues to determine which are actually quality issues versus unfulfilled product expectations. Responsibility for coordinating customer responses, creating reviewing and approving any 8D reports prior to submission and in general driving issue closure and timely resolution of problems. In the case were there is a customer product expectation not met, work closely with the relevant Engineering and Quality team to drive either an appropriate specification change or a data sheet update. Alternatively work with Engineering to identify other potential technical or product solutions to meet the customers’ requirements.
) t4 J0 A8 k9 \1 b* G
8 D6 b7 y- w6 A  `, \( AResponsible for monitoring the customer’s satisfaction with XX products and services and actively work to raise the level of satisfaction. Responsible for the coordination of feedback internally to XX engineering groups and to the customer concerning product reliability, performance and analysis. Leads and participates in solving complex problems and coordinate activities both internal and external.Evaluates and analyses the efforts in organizing, documenting, and interpreting inspection support documents and records both internally and from customer.
回復

使用道具 舉報

36#
 樓主| 發表於 2014-8-26 10:40:44 | 只看該作者
Key Responsibilities  
( N& K8 t0 n9 T; E  ]·         Monitor customer quality performance, analysis of customer returns and maintain customer documentation database
) ]% h* R; d' U; F·         Flexibility, willing and able to travel to the customer’s site to assist in product quality problem solving and communications, locally within China, but also in adjacent markets of Japan and Korea.1 v0 j; C/ _( D5 Q( g, b# W9 r) a
·         Lead and organise customer meetings, and audits.
3 b( U) P. O0 h. w2 y: A. H: F·         Manage and complete customer queries and questionnaires as required to ensure timely response.
2 Y" R5 {5 M! b6 ?6 q. g  M·         Work closely with Sales and Field Applications Engineering to establish processes and reporting to measure responsiveness to customer requirements.
' [8 h: ~+ v9 z4 }9 c1 R. \  R, H2 j% Z·         Benchmark XXs performance with Key customers versus our competitors.
& g9 ]% \3 z6 A4 C% E* G, J: u. |
Qualifications (including experience, education and skills required):
# ^# {9 [5 i0 n·         Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent level of experience and/or training. 5 years prior experience in a high-tech company. Excellent human relations skills. ' {5 C5 X% x. b4 T0 y
·         Excellent communication skills. 6 D+ k/ W3 C; ]! C5 M
·         Proactive and can demonstrate a track record of working on own initiative
; M/ `6 B( D+ B+ ?) B·         A good listener, experience with the concept of capturing the Voice of the customer in New Product design releases
8 v" ]; A, x9 u& y# ^' @·         Familiarity with RF devices is a bonus * Z& N) k& m; y: p# h2 k2 M
·         Must have at least five years of working experience with broad exposure to IC wafer fab, assembly and test processes. Understanding how semiconductors work, how they are tested and how they fail is required.3 c1 H. o3 T" K  j1 J# ?
·         Must have project management skills and a track record of successfully leading cross functional teams in 8D and/or quality improvement projects6 w$ {$ _9 j1 Q: @. N+ H) r
·         Must have a solid understanding of quality system requirements and quality tools such as 8D, Cause & Effect Diagram (fishbone), control plans, SPC, FMEA and demonstrated analytical skills to use the data driven approach to solve customer quality issues
回復

使用道具 舉報

37#
發表於 2014-9-11 14:02:32 | 只看該作者
Senior Customer Quality Engineer
3 W8 q$ O- U( f, [公      司:A famous IC company
5 \5 X4 m% I/ A$ u8 z- l7 L" P工作地点:深圳
: p" n* O2 F9 B! I
+ u9 P( f6 \7 q( T' Q; }Job Description: 4 Y" [/ T+ h( Y) W. I; r
The Customer Quality Engineer will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining processes and tools that support and improve customer quality service.CQE will be responsible for analysing and filtering customer issues to determine which are actually quality issues versus unfulfilled product expectations. Responsibility for coordinating customer responses, creating reviewing and approving any 8D reports prior to submission and in general driving issue closure and timely resolution of problems. In the case were there is a customer product expectation not met, work closely with the relevant Engineering and Quality team to drive either an appropriate specification change or a data sheet update. Alternatively work with Engineering to identify other potential technical or product solutions to meet the customers’ requirements.  r0 X. R8 z9 F+ ?' h

& n, t& B7 t) g/ F" B. c" cResponsible for monitoring the customer’s satisfaction with XX products and services and actively work to raise the level of satisfaction. Responsible for the coordination of feedback internally to XX engineering groups and to the customer concerning product reliability, performance and analysis. Leads and participates in solving complex problems and coordinate activities both internal and external.Evaluates and analyses the efforts in organizing, documenting, and interpreting inspection support documents and records both internally and from customer.
回復

使用道具 舉報

38#
發表於 2014-9-11 14:02:41 | 只看該作者
Key Responsibilities  
5 ]6 a& I& O& W' q6 H6 w* z·         Monitor customer quality performance, analysis of customer returns and maintain customer documentation database* I7 I9 k* c, e
·         Flexibility, willing and able to travel to the customer’s site to assist in product quality problem solving and communications, locally within China, but also in adjacent markets of Japan and Korea.) U% [5 Y1 A* [, K: c, W
·         Lead and organise customer meetings, and audits.
+ p* I1 r# F' f' P·         Manage and complete customer queries and questionnaires as required to ensure timely response. 2 r+ f. s& A: B0 P
·         Work closely with Sales and Field Applications Engineering to establish processes and reporting to measure responsiveness to customer requirements.
0 }$ Q' [5 M5 z6 _+ D; B3 T·         Benchmark XXs performance with Key customers versus our competitors.
8 f- _7 x4 C9 X4 O0 }% Z
  l1 C+ P% s6 ?' O2 EQualifications (including experience, education and skills required):
7 b' o8 o  m4 G* m·         Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent level of experience and/or training. 5 years prior experience in a high-tech company. Excellent human relations skills.
6 Q$ s; x' k  {" J6 f# w( w·         Excellent communication skills.
/ z; t2 s2 `7 b- [  E/ ^·         Proactive and can demonstrate a track record of working on own initiative
9 a5 R5 u0 A4 G# ?9 W  O/ U' T0 z·         A good listener, experience with the concept of capturing the Voice of the customer in New Product design releases
( ]; }0 s* J: D: }9 ]; u·         Familiarity with RF devices is a bonus
$ A% R9 X9 }; d9 r2 b·         Must have at least five years of working experience with broad exposure to IC wafer fab, assembly and test processes. Understanding how semiconductors work, how they are tested and how they fail is required.
% k9 c* W% n- n( M·         Must have project management skills and a track record of successfully leading cross functional teams in 8D and/or quality improvement projects6 ~$ K2 L& t) E( ]" q0 Z# A
·         Must have a solid understanding of quality system requirements and quality tools such as 8D, Cause & Effect Diagram (fishbone), control plans, SPC, FMEA and demonstrated analytical skills to use the data driven approach to solve customer quality issues
回復

使用道具 舉報

39#
 樓主| 發表於 2014-9-30 08:13:48 | 只看該作者
Territory Account Manager
! @$ ^2 K2 T: m" D4 u2 S. ]公      司:A famous communication company  j& k- R4 q, {. V+ ~- Y
工作地点:深圳
' R- I- f! F% `% w8 [4 V
( l5 B( K# d! x9 s. E' |# aJob Responsibilities: 9 c4 \( y$ Y  Y6 T1 o
1.        Be responsible for sales channel development, account management and overall account relationship management strategy in assigned territory to achieve personal and team annual targets.' `5 f* ~& A$ {$ D  M
2.        Position value propositions to meet customer needs and end-user business priorities; communicate key competitive advantages; works with others to ensure appropriate pricing; manage the milestones essential for timely proposal delivery by giving appropriate technical/commercial presentations or relevant material.
) v/ ]8 _& \; ?  V3.        Work closely together with channel partners in order to develop the project pipeline, qualify opportunity and close projects.1 G/ R- p1 Z. `$ W! g0 O' Z2 l
4.        Document account plans and sales forecasts. Maintain opportunity momentum expand sales. 1 s9 R) G3 z& d- `* ~) ^
5.        Align tactical activities to support strategic sales plans. Actively participate in trade shows, seminars Academies, webinars and other promotional sales activities.- N- Z0 T+ w& [  |

9 Q( ^6 X' y0 b; d' l' B: SRequirements:
% x  z  j2 y8 C2 P$ B7 d. N) q1.        Bachelor''s degree, preferably in Telecom/Electrical Engineering/Compute.
/ {6 a5 N+ q0 W. A: d6 Q# k% Q" h2.        At least 5 year sales working experience, with 3 year experience in direct sales in related operation of networking and storage, cabling and telecommunication system.
6 q/ u/ U4 Q5 y% H& ?3.        Work independently and account base in Shenzhen. Can work with vendors actively. $ X. z& C( D" P, m# B, t8 G' b7 L
4.        Can effectively manage sales cycle in complex business. Consistently leverages alliance partnerships to drive the strategic plan. Consistently demonstrates alignment to organizational strategy to advance opportunities.
  d. @( `2 U! r5.        Confident presenter and negotiator; enthusiastic and good team player; capable of handling work pressure and be able to travel.
7 {. M, }& a4 e, k6.        Good command of English language, Cantonese is preferred. * y3 {" i' c6 z9 m
7.        Effectively use MS office and CRM tools.
回復

使用道具 舉報

40#
 樓主| 發表於 2014-10-15 12:27:26 | 只看該作者
Graphics QA engineer
& b/ m; q3 T! I) R' M2 C& x: u2 r公      司:A famous IC company! \% c/ i5 A1 K/ w
工作地点:上海! q& b) y9 _8 W* m( m
8 O7 D+ _6 l! b' p+ `
Descriptions: + {: ]% [" x( y; A5 K. y& V
In this position, you will be responsible for proposing quality target and defining test plan by closely working with program manager and technical leaders.  You will be responsible for developing comprehensive test suites against the graphics features (from graphics engine level up to user scenario). You will also be responsible for leading junior engineers in automation test infrastructure construction.  The goal is to ensure our graphics solution high quality and excellent user experience.
6 @' R1 `4 b3 R( ^" _0 `0 n- k  z+ U  J2 R" K8 W
Qualifications: ! ^% Q+ p4 q) ~
MS with 1+ year or BS with 3+ year working experience, major in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
2 v) C( r  o$ XGood C/C++ programming is required.
; k) }9 m+ L, `# V5 EGood project experience on 3D/2D graphics, GPU computing is required. 9 T0 D( H- m* I$ J/ ^6 F
Knowledge and skill with Shell scripts / Perl / Python is preferred. * s0 F/ \6 x$ l% n+ T& A5 F& f. G
Familiar with Android/Linux OS, enjoy Smartphone and tablet device exploring experience is a plus. , q6 s, X2 l- z' w5 x8 z. {- y
Excellent communication skill in both English and Chinese, both written and verbal. Strong QA motivation. 6 n/ H, }+ x/ o9 J0 c8 O7 w7 I
Excellent teamwork.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 08:32 PM , Processed in 0.128007 second(s), 17 queries .