QQ登錄

只需一步,快速開始

Login

用FB帳號登入

搜索
1 2 3 4
樓主: ranica
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[經驗交流] 台廠有哪幾家有設IC Design Quality Manager職務?何者最難?

[複製鏈接]
1#
發表於 2014-5-23 09:54:51 | 顯示全部樓層
Sr. Customer Quality Engineer
/ ?3 Q- m0 H% C0 [公      司:A famous foreign Company in Shanghai' l/ e* x" |1 y- v" q5 N. N
工作地点:上海
- k6 e/ m+ O: V6 T9 n, O
9 p7 S7 g) s. w: ^2 NResponsibilities:
) |  c0 `1 v* k# _$ J0 M) s1.      Mfg. process certification and quality management. : ~* X# w' y8 \+ J) C% a6 g
2.      Non-Confirming issue management.
1 q/ l$ c; j; r! v1 w3.      Continue quality improvement management.
$ n9 C/ I! w" x% W$ [9 _4.      Engineering change review and follow up. # E$ ~& v' n+ {  X
5.      Customer feedback management ( DOA/LRR/QBR..) ( D& D( ^) f: P& E
2 p2 s" s- o7 ?7 U  B: i! y
Key Requirements: 3 I. D  t" O/ g  p) ]; q8 K, B
1.      Bachelor degree or above, engineering background is a plus
$ N0 {: L0 s+ e2.      Minimum 3 years experience in Semiconductor Industry  1 M  ]6 c! N# [* k* I# T6 F
3.      Good IC Manufacturing and Quality & Reliability knowledge  5 x/ e, b- S0 U& [/ Z
4.      Possess strong problem solving and communication & interpersonal skills  ' f9 X) _9 P7 M5 H6 A' ?* w
5.      Must have strong leadership skills  - m/ r5 @2 b9 S8 G# T
6.      Conversant in English and Mandarin
回復

使用道具 舉報

2#
發表於 2014-7-3 11:05:28 | 顯示全部樓層
Customer support engineer/team leader
5 U# E& d# b. u, }& k; S公      司:A famous IC company
! \' L2 a4 M$ O' Y1 f( s工作地点:上海
- _+ _& \" q! Y) l6 p5 z6 ?) P3 P$ m2 K! g* I3 l
Simple JD:
2 l5 F: v8 A/ x; Q) ^9 y. |0 u5 s- Senior engineer or manager, with at least 5 years experiences in embedded software field, to lead customer support group9 P$ i5 @4 V' M
- BS or MS degree in EE/CS  
$ N5 V. ?5 K0 [3 R' u- Preferred experiences: embedded real-time OS (e.g. micro-iTron, thread-X, vxWorks, embedded Linux, etc), multi-national company experiences
. i/ r3 n+ i7 p- Preferred fields: consumer electronics, camera software developments, customer technical support
回復

使用道具 舉報

3#
發表於 2014-9-11 14:02:32 | 顯示全部樓層
Senior Customer Quality Engineer3 [5 P3 S& I$ P- h. K
公      司:A famous IC company
; ^  E0 ?) E- w  z  B5 W' b2 m工作地点:深圳
$ C2 H7 q4 ^% D; k" R" z; T' U/ q) Z* ]+ Y
Job Description: : W0 x# H5 X; X6 {. D' }
The Customer Quality Engineer will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining processes and tools that support and improve customer quality service.CQE will be responsible for analysing and filtering customer issues to determine which are actually quality issues versus unfulfilled product expectations. Responsibility for coordinating customer responses, creating reviewing and approving any 8D reports prior to submission and in general driving issue closure and timely resolution of problems. In the case were there is a customer product expectation not met, work closely with the relevant Engineering and Quality team to drive either an appropriate specification change or a data sheet update. Alternatively work with Engineering to identify other potential technical or product solutions to meet the customers’ requirements.
( q: e# j# H1 e. l2 e' ~; p; {- z+ \
Responsible for monitoring the customer’s satisfaction with XX products and services and actively work to raise the level of satisfaction. Responsible for the coordination of feedback internally to XX engineering groups and to the customer concerning product reliability, performance and analysis. Leads and participates in solving complex problems and coordinate activities both internal and external.Evaluates and analyses the efforts in organizing, documenting, and interpreting inspection support documents and records both internally and from customer.
回復

使用道具 舉報

4#
發表於 2014-9-11 14:02:41 | 顯示全部樓層
Key Responsibilities  - q- y) h/ V& l# F& l5 L1 N* J% {
·         Monitor customer quality performance, analysis of customer returns and maintain customer documentation database
  F' h' w. g9 \1 H6 a0 a% ]3 q·         Flexibility, willing and able to travel to the customer’s site to assist in product quality problem solving and communications, locally within China, but also in adjacent markets of Japan and Korea.3 k9 R5 w2 r6 E* ^% y0 l7 {
·         Lead and organise customer meetings, and audits.
& {$ g+ h1 N9 Q: }' m·         Manage and complete customer queries and questionnaires as required to ensure timely response. , t. G: C- b$ h6 I. ?1 x
·         Work closely with Sales and Field Applications Engineering to establish processes and reporting to measure responsiveness to customer requirements.
! C8 i& m( J" k8 A: \0 b·         Benchmark XXs performance with Key customers versus our competitors.
; D8 T# c  V" m# I
; }0 C7 W+ F: |0 P7 v1 d: s6 N+ L+ iQualifications (including experience, education and skills required): ' }7 ]3 D! \8 m. \) O
·         Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent level of experience and/or training. 5 years prior experience in a high-tech company. Excellent human relations skills.
3 V$ [2 [/ Y" K' Q. w" \·         Excellent communication skills. - g& D- O4 i% t0 H3 s; J9 \* M  W
·         Proactive and can demonstrate a track record of working on own initiative
8 o5 i/ Y$ y; \: `  [·         A good listener, experience with the concept of capturing the Voice of the customer in New Product design releases
- |- Y/ E. w, [3 U, `& s# B3 K·         Familiarity with RF devices is a bonus 0 L' C6 H6 W" M% P3 [/ |4 p4 y
·         Must have at least five years of working experience with broad exposure to IC wafer fab, assembly and test processes. Understanding how semiconductors work, how they are tested and how they fail is required.
, T* n8 T7 h6 x) A·         Must have project management skills and a track record of successfully leading cross functional teams in 8D and/or quality improvement projects. `+ D" a- c2 j7 p0 ^( g/ A
·         Must have a solid understanding of quality system requirements and quality tools such as 8D, Cause & Effect Diagram (fishbone), control plans, SPC, FMEA and demonstrated analytical skills to use the data driven approach to solve customer quality issues
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 11:40 AM , Processed in 0.101006 second(s), 18 queries .