1 2 3 4
查看: 26790|回復: 28
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[企業求才] 代徵外商半導體研發中心工程師數名 月薪8萬台幣起

[複製鏈接]
1#
發表於 2012-6-12 20:39:01 | 顯示全部樓層

代徵 外商軟硬體產品企劃

Currently, our client, a foreign enterprise in the IT industry, is searching for SW & HW Product Marketing talents., W6 x/ E( F2 G2 s: r) b
As our client welcomes promising people, the position and salary of their opening is negotiable.
) i) R9 o# _5 ]! \# \/ M' r3 e  d( v1 g1 o7 Q; t
【工作職缺】SW & HW Product Marketing
0 r- j2 [4 r: M' R
. b3 Q3 r% p3 D7 i% a* [【工作內容】- @( y1 N- r' [5 Y+ H5 n
Function: Software Product Marketing
1 f- |4 _/ b! C: p, z! t1.Define the market requirements with regards to operating systems, solutions,  and software applications
! u) v4 u$ K% K2.Determine the appropriate SW definition and specs and/or solution  that support the HW/PC platform which will meet these requirements
, r# k5 G5 \/ J; |$ a3.Initiate and/or approve any change requests as new information is acquired or technical/marketing/cost tradeoffs is required during the development phase
9 f/ x. l  @  F0 _3 H' ~. s4.Lead the Concept Phase and extends through the management of the life cycle of the solution including SW refreshes in between to ensure time to market
  W% }! o: _) a0 H  `/ R" ?# w5.Responsible for the royalty, NRE and development cost as part of the profitability of the platform and portfolio5 c2 D" q/ T( e% q4 R6 B

& l: O# o7 T9 Y" G; WFunction: Hardware Product Marketing
8 c  W9 f; N& S1.Serve as a key member of the product team to develop strategies for assigned product lines and devise go-to-market plans for implementation of best practices for market penetration and product launch initiatives( U. p) m% x& m- P$ O( w
2.Identify market opportunities and competitive market analysis
0 k. W7 h: Y. I6 [& b( f3.Develop compelling new product/service solutions to meet market needs and work with marketing resources to develop and deliver marketing messages - m! Y( ^( p, v' q5 R( a
4.Responsible for defining and delivering a product-marketing plan that combines an in-depth understanding of the market, competitive and consumer for a group of products  \2 l2 B0 B1 b% N6 S
5.Plan the launch of new products and releases, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan2 ~4 n0 b( ^- p. h8 g1 v9 h

8 M+ J3 \1 o/ O【徵求條件】
. K: K) h; I( q* Q8 {& p' `Proficient commands in English with a good business mindset is a must& X- a& R- F" a) Q" d' Y
Korean communication skills is a plus+ Q7 r; B2 {0 @
  H6 s1 |6 n" {0 h, G1 c
【工作地點】 Asia (Taiwan/Korea)
; k1 a' {7 r8 s9 m) n7 o【工作時間】 9am~6pm% u( H4 I7 U9 e
【月休】 Weekends
1 r9 [# P5 ?5 f' m" y. g$ x1 b( G【薪資範圍】 80,000 NTD and above/month (Negotiable)
4 D% c: X1 M: ^  v) S: W# l9 x【需求人數】 Many
2#
發表於 2013-5-15 15:21:57 | 顯示全部樓層

數位資訊處理高手

徵人單位:中華音樂著作權協會 -
" I2 W( b% [- y/ V( t6 K
; z7 h6 w& F% I' k簡介: 本單位為國際性協會跟世界主要國家簽訂互惠合約,我們需要優秀人才來處理大量資料,我們的資料來自市場上主信息網路業者,您想得到的網路業者都很可能是是我們的利用人,他們會提供我們每日音樂使用清單,我們需要有資訊處理訓練背景的人才,有效率讀取大量資料,歌曲的資料,然後分析處理,這些資料最終成為全世界所有作詞作曲人的權利金。
5 n- A9 l8 t. k8 C0 ?7 i. {工作內容:開發和撰寫資料處理程式7 ], z; ?- Y8 {* ~0 f4 Q8 d& R

- d: A; ^3 C+ Z# F, b* R, ^條件:資訊相關科系畢業
* ]9 u2 @9 W1 F- a/ [& X薪水:30K 到 40K 以上
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 08:16 PM , Processed in 0.100013 second(s), 16 queries .