1 2 3 4
查看: 10857|回復: 14
打印 上一主題 下一主題

大家日常設計專案中,哪項工作佔比最重?

[複製鏈接]
1#
發表於 2013-11-29 13:35:49 | 顯示全部樓層
FAE Manager
4 B! V. i, C% a0 k1 n0 P: p1 U公      司:Worlding leading MEMS Gyro company( Z: u- y7 p8 o
工作地点:上海9 [1 z( R3 p* ~  V6 S
3 ]3 z; h' e; D+ E  a% A' I
Job Description 6 x% ~& n6 K8 s  t8 g1 O. f
This position be responsible for providing best-in-class pre- and post-sales coordination and support to tier-one customers and the international sales and field apps engineering teams to ensure total customer satisfaction.$ J8 P: b" g  B7 J. i& r  j

$ |& H* \; m6 [, jResponsibility:
5 E) U2 p, O  v! E·         Coordinate with sales and FAE teams to communicate directly with customers to manage expectations  and ensure commitments
5 l4 B9 D# T" \* P9 }·         Work with engineering  and product marketing to clarify roadmap and define deliverables to support the customer and sales teams.
7 c% V$ S- G0 p  u# ~9 R) R& ~! \·         Work closely with technical teams to resolve technical issues.
- _" D* x5 j) d! i, r: o$ [$ `/ Y·         Work with operations to define customer specific supply chain communication and solutions ! S5 N' J& ?9 U- ]: V$ M) {
·         Assist support in defining priority of open customer cases
, C/ n; `9 `% v. T8 [+ x) }0 M·         Work to assign necessary and appropriate resources to deliver on customer projects % b0 T. H4 ]3 {: U* J8 K2 m. _7 \
·         Translate customer requirements into specific tasks for all functional areas and proactively capture, track and drive all issues to closure
8 n* l' T& {- l$ b1 V5 @6 [5 R8 f·         Communicate issue status to customer and all relevant internal teams. Regularly communicate customer status and key issues to management.: F* v# ~7 b$ Y* w- Z2 |
·         Correctly represent the urgency of issues and escalate issues appropriately
+ O/ A4 R! a: Q8 S, ~% D) f& J; ?6 Z" p5 n/ u3 V. Z, a
Desired Skills & Experience 0 @0 J% w4 _4 n+ J
·         Minimum B.S. (M.S. preferred) in electrical engineering or other related engineering field is required or equivalent work background  and experience
# M$ N$ `0 Q  h# A4 ?8 t0 U. Z·         5+ years proven history of  System Products (software and hardware) related to Consumer Devices
% R% ?+ W# h7 c) o·         Familiarity with analog and mixed signal devices 1 |  o) k4 _" P/ S# x0 E
·         7+ years'' experience as a Field Application Engineer for a semiconductor company.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 11:29 AM , Processed in 0.108514 second(s), 19 queries .