[問題求助] DC analysis needs to be prior to AC analysis

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2016-11-19 18:04:48 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
請各位前輩高手指教 0 b% N. q! `: N3 l4 Z/ V
我的論述: 講述為何要先做 "直流分析"完才能做"交流分析"  R# Y& _8 l! T* [7 x% }
4 P4 _( f4 x: Z( b; }! J

0 E# g9 X6 g& S% l1 G1 a  aAnother discussion here is to highlight the priority demand of an accurately static(DC) compact model.\cite{dc!!!}
4 c; G7 q* S$ W( }" xFrom the device-level's prospectives, a set of equations that can describe the terminal characteristics of DUT in a compact model is the so called: Device Characterization. The fully Characterizations are treated by two means: (1)DC Characterization or DC model (2)AC Characterization or AC model. Characterizing a nonlinear electronics component always begins with the characterization of its DC behaviors and follows by the AC one.
6 k( O6 @' h, k5 a" m
7 s5 A3 m! @4 |/ C" N& V
/ w3 E0 u0 K1 R( M
: [: x, l) x- e% [9 @From the circuit-level's prospectives,
+ v7 C$ @( {  T, y: J4 u% O1 lCircuit analysis refers to solving a circuit with KVL and KCL.
2 ?7 x3 h/ v8 m" P1 kTo be more specific, it means solving out nodes voltages and branches currents of each element in a circuit.
" u7 @0 ^5 e1 s2 f* eAs the source of stimulus can be systematically separated into DC sources and AC sources, the unknowns and the solutions of the circuit
% X- \9 O+ e+ d# r( C+ {) ~are also separated into DC part and AC part. Therefore, we have DC analysis and AC analysis in analyzing circuit./ F) k" N) e9 g) k/ ]2 v6 p! R1 g
The separation between DC analysis and AC analysis greatly simplified a complex circuit.
; Y5 n% j" n) FDC analysis is carried out before AC analysis.\cite[4.6.4]{smith!}
( ]- A7 P$ `3 b3 s( iDC analysis determines the Q-point, including  each node voltage and branch current. % U8 P1 c% g. I" i+ P
AC analysis gives the frequency response, including bandwidth and gain.
6 m& a% N/ E& iBefore doing AC Analysis, the DC operating point needed to be calculated from DC analysis first& }5 ^6 t+ A7 `7 i
in order to construct a linear, small-signal model for the nonlinear component.  . b& C4 e& L1 f, k& I' V
So, the small signal  (AC) response is highly dependent upon the presetting (DC) bias condition . 0 n; ^3 J( L" S' u8 S5 B: j. v

0 Q' {5 ]6 F- |6 xDC analysis in analog SPICE-like simulator,  aims for computing the equilibrium points, which are the calculated DC node voltages  plus DC branch currents in a circuit.They are the DC solutions of the DC equivalent equation/circuit. A circuit will only reach its equilibrium if its stimulus is off and only the independent sources are remain constantly employed.
2 l; R8 t. D) \* Z; s: n$ HThere is an important reason why a given electronics circuit always need to be reduced into a DC equivalent circuit and followed by an AC equivalent one. It has to do with the present of an active component in the circuit. The active components, such as transistors, make1 F0 I) J1 q& c. p8 R# G" U
the circuit a nonlinear algebra system. Normally, the nonlinear equation can only be solved by means of iterative methods, such as Newton-Raphson algorithm \cite{nlz!}. This algorithm transforms the solutions of the nonlinear equation into a sequence of linear equation. Likely, in linear electronics circuits, the superposition principle skillful separate the electrical characteristics, voltages and currents, into the DC part and the AC part. From another point of view, the AC signals are superimposed on the DC signals.
  Q( N& P2 \/ SThe two independent quantities, AC quantities and DC quantities, can be determined by means of two independent methods in circuit analyses. Firstly, DC analysis is carried out in order to determine DC bias points, which are the DC quantities $V_{E}$ $V_{B}$ $V_{C}$  $I_{E}$ $I_{B}$ $I_{C}$.The DC analysis are performed when the original circuit is simplified into the equivalent DC circuit. Where all the passive elements are remained in the circuit, but all the reactive elements such as: capacitors and inductors are removed.
% h' m) S. T! m  I7 \+ I! J8 a) a+ g& S Secondly, the AC analysis is performed on the equivalent AC circuit, which is the so called: the small-signal equivalent circuit.* {( @' p6 q7 w
The equivalent AC circuit is executed by removing all the DC sources and replacing transistors with the small-signal models.
% W, X; F  t  r& J6 ^8 h, k3 n/ @0 d/ F. G

8 R8 N4 U- n  C. s. D5 O
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂 踩 分享分享
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 01:39 AM , Processed in 0.098006 second(s), 17 queries .