QQ登錄

只需一步,快速開始

Login

用FB帳號登入

搜索
1 2 3 4
查看: 10041|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[企業求才] 美商散熱零件製造商徵求Engineering Manager(年薪200萬)

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2020-12-31 10:07:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
We are a leading manufacturer of thermal control products serving a variety of industries. We offer standard products, develops custom products for our Customers, and manufactures products designed by our Customers. Our products utilize technologies including:7 S* _$ ]" B5 S3 E  j
    • Two-phase heat transfer devices such as vapor chambers and heat pipes4 K7 K8 f# s7 B4 b* ^+ P& [
    • Aluminum and copper heat sink manufactured by
1 {3 k' v* K6 E, J8 T        ◦ Extrusion
* N: C  I+ @  h- o. x& J, H        ◦ Machining (traditional cutting and also skiving)
2 k! g5 K8 j: V7 a$ [+ ?: f        ◦ Casting1 ?0 t+ E% N2 k- ?* \4 S& |
    • Cold plates/liquid cooling solutions
% `& z) [, R. f$ D# R
* W0 ~# U  J! M5 A' sIn our manufacturing division, we have a high visibility opening for a hands-on Engineering Manager to lead the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan.
6 Q6 r) w* }1 G6 F: g0 NThe prime responsibilities of this position are:- h) o' @5 X& ^6 s: N9 d
    • Direct and control the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan in accordance with the goals, objectives, and tasks defined by Corporate Engineering.* q0 r2 `) p, W" G2 I
    • Ensure consistent methods and a sound rigorous approach to all tasks.
& d0 j& I! S- N: V% C& b    • Mentor the engineering team in Taiwan.+ K$ V4 k) M) l( C' G- K& W
    • Report status to the Parent company (Unites States).
1 M/ [, ^% y2 C$ f/ w    • Establish and maintain a strong presence to ensure that production quality measures are consistent with and enforce engineering product requirements.
7 u& Z% a& y% R: t7 V# {    • Lead effort to work with suppliers to improve quality and lower costs.1 n" v  v, n: `, w+ C
    • Improve the efficiency of all our asia engineering processes, including
) m/ e9 c) {$ X  p! m% D        ◦ DFM to the parent company in the USA. s0 b. j( c( E$ J- g
        ◦ Quotes
- C4 |& r9 j. U# {        ◦ Production processes and documentation
; [( X- K. t' m! b# c/ e2 J1 l$ k+ E' [( N, [2 F9 ^2 G
Specific qualifications9 G2 y% f5 ]& d/ v) {, u3 C! x; e
    • Reasonable proficiency in English is required for this position.# `/ V6 S4 E9 V9 t& k, W4 ?
    • 8+ years of industry experience as a mechanical or manufacturing engineer.
, z! l' |/ b9 m. P3 l$ y0 K    • 3+ years of engineering management experience.
9 c7 N0 E  ~; x3 a( m- k    • Experience in low to mid-volume manufacturing.
4 D5 ]6 I7 Y* J( A9 n% H* b9 \    • A creative approach to solving manufacturing challenges in a cost-effective way.
+ R5 q- L! p4 F, l    • BS degree or higher in Manufacturing or Mechanical engineering.! j" U4 k! Z: q' X8 x4 F
    • 5 years or more direct experience in the development and implementation of efficient, tightly controlled production processes needed in the production of our products:
/ ?; X2 ^* z: L/ S) d3 P7 m        ◦ Strong working knowledge in metal fabrication processes3 o$ @, c1 u+ O- ]  Y/ Q; m% H2 _
            ▪ Working knowledge of manufacturing processes such as machining, forming, diecasting is required.
* `$ c0 I! C6 g0 a- V            ▪ Brazing and soldering process knowledge (including cleaning) is a strong plus.' i) @1 i, h# q* d0 H
            ▪ Experience with thermal products (heat sinks, heat pipes, and vapor chambers) or vacuum products is a strong plus.
) [# J/ @1 G: P; W' X        ◦ Provide useful manufacturing guidelines to the USA engineering
* l0 c( B- p, _5 D    • Understanding of ISO-9001 or equivalent quality management system.
# l0 a3 N1 n. [3 X5 l( J+ l        ◦ Will work with Our's Asia’s QA manager to work with 3rd party suppliers to achieve quality products.
3 S9 t. q- }' h. H' @    • Understanding of Statistical Process Control methods and production testing is a plus.8 r" G: h1 `: }* Z2 P5 k% w
    • A data-based approach to troubleshooting, problem-solving, and continuous improvement.1 t( E: E" j9 c* _+ `! a5 d
0 e7 s/ p* D5 d( F' c
What you will do in this role9 A; ^# D5 S# x( C" T# E
    • Act as the representative of the Engineering to plan, implement, and direct activities in Taiwan that support the objectives defined by the Corporate Director of Engineering.7 m& ^1 P. T, z; I  @& W7 V
    • Lead the effort to continually improve our's supply chain.
; D2 ^; J. A2 o6 O    • Use your directly applicable experience to guide the development of cost-effective and reliable manufacturing processes for Our products." Q: x/ _/ {8 q8 T
    • Create an engineering environment that relies on the repeatable application of process – not tribal knowledge or seat-of-the-pants methodology – to produce the industry’s best and most consistent vapor chambers, heat pipe-based products, heat sinks, cold plates, and closed-loop liquid cooling products." Y; P4 S6 r1 _
    • Evaluate, justify, and recommend capital equipment necessary for production and test.! \! m/ J) ?7 T2 ?% I
    • Implement appropriate metrics and Statistical Process Control methods to evaluate and monitor the production line.& C4 x' l: F* c6 w* g) d# l
    • Apply both innovation and fundamental engineering principles to constantly improve products and processes./ h) x, n7 S# F9 C" d" ^
    • Manage processes by rigorously documenting them in accordance with Company and ISO requirements, and ensuring that they are scrupulously applied in all day-to-day operations.% S5 S, f+ U+ y" }( ~4 O: e
! G% B+ q) q0 @/ l
Who will you report to?
* L6 E$ U  `2 W* w  F
. v) }0 D. d% mThis highly visible position reports to the Director of Engineering in Santa Clara, CA, USA. Where is this position based?, R3 P+ l* C8 z  N
This position is based in Taiwan. 8 X. U0 i- k- b! {; x) p
1 e2 B' v9 K8 C2 h1 G
Other Requirements% t) r9 d/ ]: f7 J" h$ x# K4 @7 j
We began in 1974 as a manufacturer of metal components in a variety of industries. We remain a supplier of cast, extruded and machined components, however, our main business is the design and production of industry-leading thermal management solutions. We offer an extensive array of thermal products including a wide variety of heat sink types as well as semi-custom and full-custom heat sinks designed to meet the specific requirements of our Customers.$ A% t+ \0 p( j) m1 }( H# z: H5 l
We offer our team members a modern facility and a comfortable work environment along with a competitive set of benefits. We are a global company headquartered in beautiful Santa Clara, CA.6 \) }1 @: U0 F! I1 \( F1 O- s
( T2 o3 X6 C7 c8 {+ V1 d+ C
應徵/人才推薦方式:請註明來源為Chip1234 h/ X9 l/ l% F; j
聯繫窗口:sophiew@360d.com.tw 翁小姐 886-2-21002625#7560% z" D, }5 u' F- J' E; S6 I
/ i$ W" z) S! \
: v4 n' ?1 C- \
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂1 踩 分享分享
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 12:07 PM , Processed in 0.094006 second(s), 17 queries .