QQ登錄

只需一步,快速開始

Login

用FB帳號登入

搜索
1 2 3 4
查看: 10042|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[企業求才] 美商散熱零件製造商徵求Engineering Manager(年薪200萬)

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2020-12-31 10:07:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
We are a leading manufacturer of thermal control products serving a variety of industries. We offer standard products, develops custom products for our Customers, and manufactures products designed by our Customers. Our products utilize technologies including:2 C$ A# e0 A5 @; H* a1 e% t7 Z
    • Two-phase heat transfer devices such as vapor chambers and heat pipes! O: @! R- y: o0 o5 v& O
    • Aluminum and copper heat sink manufactured by
: u+ w+ Y+ l7 u+ l9 u, H8 v        ◦ Extrusion
4 o8 F( k0 f( ~: z5 C5 v        ◦ Machining (traditional cutting and also skiving)
0 _; G6 z% Y. J- m% U, Q        ◦ Casting  g7 a; g' ]5 ^+ {3 z' R" R
    • Cold plates/liquid cooling solutions
/ s, T" M" p+ z
3 }/ A% d/ ]: V( tIn our manufacturing division, we have a high visibility opening for a hands-on Engineering Manager to lead the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan.
0 Z1 X9 L% m1 X4 Z. E3 x# M8 eThe prime responsibilities of this position are:
! m) N  j% y8 }$ g3 i. a  G' J4 H    • Direct and control the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan in accordance with the goals, objectives, and tasks defined by Corporate Engineering.+ j0 j# c1 G) f' D! w
    • Ensure consistent methods and a sound rigorous approach to all tasks.
, g+ v* h, r1 _. z2 x9 P    • Mentor the engineering team in Taiwan.
% y# M. F9 \9 @1 C! w5 I4 a$ d& w2 e    • Report status to the Parent company (Unites States).
* ?+ Y  R7 ~9 }0 b. v7 }1 i    • Establish and maintain a strong presence to ensure that production quality measures are consistent with and enforce engineering product requirements.
2 ]) K* H# [9 D! S5 A& j8 b    • Lead effort to work with suppliers to improve quality and lower costs.' a! _2 P% k. C; }- t1 S1 h( ?7 E4 L* M
    • Improve the efficiency of all our asia engineering processes, including% }6 C0 ^" o: Z/ Z3 y, P+ M
        ◦ DFM to the parent company in the USA
. |& U2 n# Q9 a' C7 K, B2 I        ◦ Quotes. Q9 g8 W4 L* W' \% J
        ◦ Production processes and documentation0 t/ V7 Y9 Q9 M

& r0 ^! [/ ^; t: j. \Specific qualifications
% v) v$ j% e' ~/ ~, d' |# M    • Reasonable proficiency in English is required for this position.5 Q% }; B. S+ I" m+ B& V
    • 8+ years of industry experience as a mechanical or manufacturing engineer.1 X. e) K# U$ F. N( g  a
    • 3+ years of engineering management experience.
  W( y: Q6 v  r2 v    • Experience in low to mid-volume manufacturing.
$ v( Q8 A" I% Y" [4 F1 ~    • A creative approach to solving manufacturing challenges in a cost-effective way.
$ k3 M+ e$ ]9 Y) N0 [8 }. w0 [    • BS degree or higher in Manufacturing or Mechanical engineering.
  A6 o2 ^- t7 j. ?3 c    • 5 years or more direct experience in the development and implementation of efficient, tightly controlled production processes needed in the production of our products:# _% ^4 G; S) R+ c" w
        ◦ Strong working knowledge in metal fabrication processes
+ s6 {, X. \3 r0 K3 m            ▪ Working knowledge of manufacturing processes such as machining, forming, diecasting is required.
: `  M- A: ?, g            ▪ Brazing and soldering process knowledge (including cleaning) is a strong plus.5 @! e! |$ }+ u0 i9 `3 r
            ▪ Experience with thermal products (heat sinks, heat pipes, and vapor chambers) or vacuum products is a strong plus.
4 o. {5 Y  ?! n2 U- D        ◦ Provide useful manufacturing guidelines to the USA engineering
5 q0 y" ]) V& C! C, M+ ~5 r    • Understanding of ISO-9001 or equivalent quality management system.
; j( P+ I5 b4 \( b; \        ◦ Will work with Our's Asia’s QA manager to work with 3rd party suppliers to achieve quality products.; y8 j6 l7 h: J. T& ]$ j! _; y* m
    • Understanding of Statistical Process Control methods and production testing is a plus.
5 _+ G, X9 ~' ]4 \, N4 ^    • A data-based approach to troubleshooting, problem-solving, and continuous improvement.* g! L# k7 a- C

: y8 W* T$ t' p( D3 a( ^: R6 uWhat you will do in this role
# S* p( o7 s7 C    • Act as the representative of the Engineering to plan, implement, and direct activities in Taiwan that support the objectives defined by the Corporate Director of Engineering.& S& P7 u& L3 m* G. [5 ^
    • Lead the effort to continually improve our's supply chain.+ L5 t# b) ~) `( g  w5 n
    • Use your directly applicable experience to guide the development of cost-effective and reliable manufacturing processes for Our products.
" v2 }/ P) v5 `6 ?    • Create an engineering environment that relies on the repeatable application of process – not tribal knowledge or seat-of-the-pants methodology – to produce the industry’s best and most consistent vapor chambers, heat pipe-based products, heat sinks, cold plates, and closed-loop liquid cooling products.
+ ?7 c# S3 M" _; K9 Y( T1 E! ^    • Evaluate, justify, and recommend capital equipment necessary for production and test.
- ^* a# B! |$ e3 N) X* N    • Implement appropriate metrics and Statistical Process Control methods to evaluate and monitor the production line.8 o7 L+ Z( G8 R( ^# }5 n# z- O. F
    • Apply both innovation and fundamental engineering principles to constantly improve products and processes.* S) G; u) Y7 T' h  \, _6 ?0 O
    • Manage processes by rigorously documenting them in accordance with Company and ISO requirements, and ensuring that they are scrupulously applied in all day-to-day operations.. k/ q; a- l& z: e
4 ?0 |1 O  D  T5 U( h4 x2 ]
Who will you report to?
( O* ]% y+ d6 j# v1 y
" B, r# v1 I, \  K: a7 _1 zThis highly visible position reports to the Director of Engineering in Santa Clara, CA, USA. Where is this position based?
0 P$ C: P* q& MThis position is based in Taiwan. 1 a2 W+ g( L4 m; j( m1 j
- Q8 {( g/ z" l
Other Requirements% C/ L) `! H$ j5 O3 \
We began in 1974 as a manufacturer of metal components in a variety of industries. We remain a supplier of cast, extruded and machined components, however, our main business is the design and production of industry-leading thermal management solutions. We offer an extensive array of thermal products including a wide variety of heat sink types as well as semi-custom and full-custom heat sinks designed to meet the specific requirements of our Customers.9 ?9 s' Q7 C1 ~
We offer our team members a modern facility and a comfortable work environment along with a competitive set of benefits. We are a global company headquartered in beautiful Santa Clara, CA.
3 R: C) v8 n. {) s+ y, {( r6 m' h1 d6 E/ m
應徵/人才推薦方式:請註明來源為Chip123
+ b) u/ ?( E  v聯繫窗口:sophiew@360d.com.tw 翁小姐 886-2-21002625#7560
+ u1 G4 n8 v+ q4 b: y/ n. {" J" c
( H+ O+ a2 j" F$ Q& r- _) C# f" |; v
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂1 踩 分享分享
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 10:24 PM , Processed in 0.098006 second(s), 17 queries .