QQ登錄

只需一步,快速開始

Login

用FB帳號登入

搜索
1 2 3 4
查看: 10052|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[企業求才] 美商散熱零件製造商徵求Engineering Manager(年薪200萬)

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2020-12-31 10:07:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |正序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
We are a leading manufacturer of thermal control products serving a variety of industries. We offer standard products, develops custom products for our Customers, and manufactures products designed by our Customers. Our products utilize technologies including:
' A/ @5 L* [: p    • Two-phase heat transfer devices such as vapor chambers and heat pipes
* h  w  ^) ~, Q  ^, N    • Aluminum and copper heat sink manufactured by. |/ }$ [7 P& ]$ j6 O! o2 l
        ◦ Extrusion
3 {' L. [6 w+ |! r- s5 J% j        ◦ Machining (traditional cutting and also skiving)
' y6 j. d* j4 ^4 p        ◦ Casting
+ H# O9 p: g5 |, N  {    • Cold plates/liquid cooling solutions
$ `7 Z1 @5 D0 a5 O/ D( c9 E1 {( [! I' W% E# v
In our manufacturing division, we have a high visibility opening for a hands-on Engineering Manager to lead the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan.
! l" f' u! S8 a$ _5 F0 R4 PThe prime responsibilities of this position are:
1 @9 v1 z% X" O6 T* \    • Direct and control the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan in accordance with the goals, objectives, and tasks defined by Corporate Engineering.
" X! ~8 U  N9 c0 s2 Q$ ~    • Ensure consistent methods and a sound rigorous approach to all tasks.
( q$ l5 o5 d# ^" _# ?3 l8 h6 `    • Mentor the engineering team in Taiwan.
' f" `( X6 n& l) J5 J$ w& w    • Report status to the Parent company (Unites States).
0 B8 {2 Q9 m  J- g5 C8 n. c    • Establish and maintain a strong presence to ensure that production quality measures are consistent with and enforce engineering product requirements.
- ]' q9 f4 w8 @& K2 O4 ^5 G: B    • Lead effort to work with suppliers to improve quality and lower costs.! \; |! @$ K8 S$ f- [/ v
    • Improve the efficiency of all our asia engineering processes, including6 H, u+ A/ x( z6 ?2 N# P
        ◦ DFM to the parent company in the USA4 h( g4 V8 r2 c+ s. |
        ◦ Quotes
* Y& [# ]) k) V8 c, V0 X& U# f        ◦ Production processes and documentation  Q5 i5 W0 |1 X& _0 Z
1 t6 N: M1 o; ?8 H1 K  i  ^
Specific qualifications
& q" L1 O  q4 b6 S/ f- C, R( ^& H  P    • Reasonable proficiency in English is required for this position.
+ L, N& j4 f* y8 d: p    • 8+ years of industry experience as a mechanical or manufacturing engineer.: E( B" F! M) ^" J5 Y) I
    • 3+ years of engineering management experience.4 ]' u  e& A- K
    • Experience in low to mid-volume manufacturing.
+ @/ `& d" P' h6 d1 }9 k( n. Q* E    • A creative approach to solving manufacturing challenges in a cost-effective way.! P. P' G3 w8 h, b9 o: A
    • BS degree or higher in Manufacturing or Mechanical engineering.$ f' a6 g, o9 C5 {& j* X
    • 5 years or more direct experience in the development and implementation of efficient, tightly controlled production processes needed in the production of our products:
/ ?' F$ F# u! w: c        ◦ Strong working knowledge in metal fabrication processes: i' c1 q: W/ h; Y2 l6 T
            ▪ Working knowledge of manufacturing processes such as machining, forming, diecasting is required.
/ E+ P9 h0 S) x9 O2 i7 Y            ▪ Brazing and soldering process knowledge (including cleaning) is a strong plus.
0 q7 W6 [6 g& x) y6 M8 {0 @# A            ▪ Experience with thermal products (heat sinks, heat pipes, and vapor chambers) or vacuum products is a strong plus.( V$ |! ]! R4 D# e8 B
        ◦ Provide useful manufacturing guidelines to the USA engineering
7 C0 L- w% N7 k! o    • Understanding of ISO-9001 or equivalent quality management system.
7 C' |! R4 q; ]- A  \        ◦ Will work with Our's Asia’s QA manager to work with 3rd party suppliers to achieve quality products.- q8 H* A6 [6 @
    • Understanding of Statistical Process Control methods and production testing is a plus.
$ i( R# l8 M; T4 E. ~) x$ h- m1 S7 x    • A data-based approach to troubleshooting, problem-solving, and continuous improvement.& c& Z+ T5 j! {& r7 Q

3 t+ Q4 o! S' Q. a, R3 }What you will do in this role1 x0 q+ B) l7 v; |; S+ m$ T
    • Act as the representative of the Engineering to plan, implement, and direct activities in Taiwan that support the objectives defined by the Corporate Director of Engineering.
( s6 o. b+ R. G  }& P' e0 P. Z' B/ y    • Lead the effort to continually improve our's supply chain.
/ i1 y  o; G2 S- S+ t    • Use your directly applicable experience to guide the development of cost-effective and reliable manufacturing processes for Our products.% R( j  ]! u# m2 ]3 m4 U
    • Create an engineering environment that relies on the repeatable application of process – not tribal knowledge or seat-of-the-pants methodology – to produce the industry’s best and most consistent vapor chambers, heat pipe-based products, heat sinks, cold plates, and closed-loop liquid cooling products.
9 k* [4 Z7 U& o/ B) K    • Evaluate, justify, and recommend capital equipment necessary for production and test.
# X6 w5 h/ a! H: b    • Implement appropriate metrics and Statistical Process Control methods to evaluate and monitor the production line.3 ^( I% c% B- B4 C& H" V5 B
    • Apply both innovation and fundamental engineering principles to constantly improve products and processes.  d- x: L6 {6 w; n
    • Manage processes by rigorously documenting them in accordance with Company and ISO requirements, and ensuring that they are scrupulously applied in all day-to-day operations.
5 w0 ]3 A$ e4 U" L/ |8 C; r$ o1 d. X. L& u  y* p
Who will you report to?" B! x+ e' _" X- D8 v
5 o! Y5 ?, x3 T
This highly visible position reports to the Director of Engineering in Santa Clara, CA, USA. Where is this position based?. z0 P: c% ~2 C" Y) `' e5 Y* |
This position is based in Taiwan.
( u. V3 k% f  z0 g, q! o$ i4 ?, t; e) A9 M) v; d4 k
Other Requirements
# q7 k$ C+ p) O! B( T6 P4 OWe began in 1974 as a manufacturer of metal components in a variety of industries. We remain a supplier of cast, extruded and machined components, however, our main business is the design and production of industry-leading thermal management solutions. We offer an extensive array of thermal products including a wide variety of heat sink types as well as semi-custom and full-custom heat sinks designed to meet the specific requirements of our Customers.
( q3 _. [; j0 {% J% v+ J; m- ?5 XWe offer our team members a modern facility and a comfortable work environment along with a competitive set of benefits. We are a global company headquartered in beautiful Santa Clara, CA., x# @2 l2 N) ?: w

8 j. z! ]" S. T6 y2 s2 F應徵/人才推薦方式:請註明來源為Chip1234 `1 G& r' d9 E% c8 R0 o6 f- m
聯繫窗口:sophiew@360d.com.tw 翁小姐 886-2-21002625#7560  ~. ]  O: a5 @+ \. Z
2 R1 \4 m/ x9 p) j% {4 z: k
5 z5 t' M8 O. U; F7 n
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂1 踩 分享分享
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 03:39 PM , Processed in 0.103513 second(s), 18 queries .