QQ登錄

只需一步,快速開始

Login

用FB帳號登入

搜索
1 2 3 4
查看: 8279|回復: 13
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[經驗交流] 研發工程師到底有多少種「設計」挑戰?怎麼有這麼多Design For X吶?

[複製鏈接]
1#
發表於 2012-7-10 11:36:57 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A famous EMS company
7 p6 y( s) s4 \# F招聘岗位:DFx Engineer( E7 M$ T4 Y: k, j6 {! m
工作地点:Shanghai
0 V2 x9 p8 q# j1 l$ m3 {" f1 {1 T- V3 D+ C5 m
岗位描述:+ L3 |8 M) J8 R& w6 u
 SUMMARY VAVE DFx Engineers are considered the “technology leaders” in ***’s manufacturing processes and solutions. They understand and have mastered technologies specific to area of DFx such as Design for Assembly and Design for Manufacturability. They convey technical solutions for areas of competence both to other engineers and to business personnel. DFx Engineers will work with engineering teams to develop solutions for projects within given time and cost constraints. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
! i  E, \7 [3 g9 M2 S3 B. k7 T% {1 j7 n$ \2 H6 D
 Thorough knowledge of DFx processes, reporting mechanisms and tools (ex. Valor for DFM).
: _* ~1 t2 T# T9 V! `" _ Provides mentoring to team in supporting and driving appropriate DFx processes. $ ]1 S7 F/ v: J# }" u! Q
 Leads and participates in all elements of DFx analysis including product teardowns, PCBA manufacturing optimizations and cost reduction analysis.  Gather and organize analyzed data and generate professional reports of such activities and conclusions.
3 u+ `/ a% m( d! Q" F( j% s$ c$ L Stay current on DFx activity and direction within the global manufacturing engineering organization. This includes alignment with other internal organizations such as Design Engineering, GOS AME, MSG, Global Services and manufacturing sites. ) `6 ?1 d: f7 N$ V0 Q
 Work with Managers, Business Units, System Architects and Project Design Engineers in quoting information that will aid in the overall quoting process.
回復

使用道具 舉報

2#
發表於 2012-7-10 11:37:17 | 顯示全部樓層
 Support the development and utilization of processes for DFx analysis and documentation.
5 u; \8 D" a( q' N% O Exercises and trains on best practices associated with DFx as related to manufacturing, in order to provide the best cost effective solutions.
6 u& ^; [% \! ~  @8 c Works directly with Functional Managers to develop both general and specific training programs to increase the overall knowledge of the Value Engineering group in the area of manufacturing. 5 `9 I& b6 ^9 l+ C8 O, ]
 Support management in identifying internal and external resources to support Value Engineering efforts. ( I: Y% ~- M0 p. l0 F$ a3 H
 Work concurrently with *** CAD Services, Business Unit Management, Manufacturing, and Test, Purchasing, and Quality departments throughout the analysis process to insure the best possible solution.
8 }  N, g* d2 \- M5 ^2 y4 q Assigned to projects of diverse scope in which analysis of the situation and/or data is required to develop potential solutions. Stay abreast of the latest technology and techniques to provide designs that are competitive and cost effective.   W( |) T+ x9 Y- o8 ^
 Support Business Development’s efforts with new customer interactions. 8 C1 i4 b$ Y; B' W. L6 |# W! k
 Support internal and external design groups on product development from concept through Deployment  Assist BU’s, workcells, and external customers in resolving design related manufacturing issues 1 X. k; _2 X( ], \( y/ L
 Comply and follow all procedures within the company security and safety policies. GENERAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES  Extensive knowledge of Manufacturing Engineering philosophies and processes;
( T2 R* l! m: {% U% L General knowledge of the advanced technology practiced, both in manufacturing processes and R&D areas.
% C3 T; P' w! `: s) j4 ]" z* D& F$ X Familiar with project and resource management.  Ability to manage and prioritize work assignments.
/ z# y* h. k+ d- G5 [" i. \4 X1 Z Requires strong interpersonal skills, listening, verbal and written communication.
# \- Z7 c$ q1 y9 x( h+ h, h" y Create technologically informative presentations and present/teach to *** groups and customers worldwide.
回復

使用道具 舉報

3#
發表於 2014-10-27 12:17:45 | 顯示全部樓層
Principle DFT Engineer2 h% H5 R$ }1 R1 n% T: b8 E
公      司:A famous IC company
% S# \- o5 b$ p) }' v工作地点:上海
; m0 E2 c" A, E" u+ P
+ T5 R! z' q9 |/ h职位描述
: F- M# E- ^# N- P: t) a# M% u$ R$ ~1.         Over 5+year experience in DFT design portion for designs which has millions-level gate counts. % @( S+ ?. D8 S4 D, m0 B
2.         Familiar with DFT flow spec /insertion /pattern generation /verification /testing debugging/STA.
8 z/ p( J/ I: |  D; B3.         Familiar with DFT insertion and verification tools. / J# t8 d& P9 r
4.         Solid experience with the whole DFT insertion and verification flow including Scan/MBIST/JTAG/BIST, familiar with Mentor DFT flows.
$ I9 R- n6 J6 o7 U5.         Familiar with 28nm/45nm/65nm Back-end design flow and knowledge with Frond-end design flow.   D% X6 D5 s( t2 y) b
6.         Strong knowledge of coverage improving and debugging. " e+ L) [" Y4 O$ h0 F; H& v& r
7.         Strong knowledge of electronics fundamentals 6 u1 A" I+ Y& `' I
8.         Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills.
4 l8 k* N# \4 G* l9.    Communication in both written and spoken English. - z  C$ X  N1 g3 o5 A2 s- [6 ]) g
10.    Good team work spirit and communication skill.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 10:13 PM , Processed in 0.111514 second(s), 20 queries .