[複製鏈接]
1#
發表於 2011-8-19 14:51:19 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A famous IC company1 G. ]/ G5 ~( s- ]: [2 C
招聘岗位:Project Leader
- m* G" F8 v1 Z: I/ J9 y工作地点:Shanghai
1 N! b& N4 c. V4 A4 N* d& S/ q0 C: n7 w$ g
岗位描述:
6 c& i1 V4 e& }. G, HJob Description XX is looking for motivated engineers who can show they are capable of learning to work on complex IC designs, to the highest quality and in record time. XX’s engineers have expertise in delivering the lowest power solutions in advanced technologies, covering technologies down to 28nm, design sizes in excess of 300mm2, and applications from mobiles, to graphics and network IC's. XX works with leading EDA and IP companies, and its expertise has been recognised through its alliance partnerships with SMIC and TSMC. Depending on experience, key responsibilities will involve some of the following: · Development and optimisation of high performance and low power Soc physical implementation methodology · Working with European engineers to do block level and full chip floor planning, timing and power analysis, and P&R · Design consulting in customer's offices on physical implementation tasks · Interfacing with foundry and IP providers on IP imports and test definition.
2 q& B; {1 h+ O$ `$ g
  A  J( |6 b; a) y职位要求:) I) D( A1 b& p) \% u
Desired Skills and Experience Some experience in physical design engineering coupled with a good degree and a desire to be at the leading edge of new technologies. The successful applicants will have exposure to at least some of the following areas: · Digital Soc chip design and implementation · Design automation and analysis using scripting languages, particular Tcl and Perl · Design Flows and the EDA tools, in particular tools from Magma, Mentor and Synopsys. Experience with tools from Apache and Azuro would be an advantage · Sign-off methodology and EDA tools for STA, Noise, Power, etc. · Structured design styles involving placed gates · ATPG tools and methodologies.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 10:30 PM , Processed in 0.103013 second(s), 16 queries .