[複製鏈接]
1#
發表於 2014-11-18 11:17:47 | 顯示全部樓層
Sr. Director of Engineering9 o1 G+ I. H* L
公      司:a global communications technology company
7 n0 U8 |# P; h* C- q工作地点:杭州
3 I8 Y$ N# @( P, ~" D% V# Y) H" D4 }2 _8 E' \% X. q
Job Responsibilities: ) k' f- d1 J) W$ m3 p
1           Implement and manage an effective product development strategy that ensures customer commitments are met or exceeded.& Y$ ?9 F; H( ?. b
2           Define and implement the role each functional area plays within the organizational structure (hardware, software, systems, test, quality, mechanical, documentation).
3 N6 L" K) }  p/ z0 ^8 t3           Define the scope of design within the context of each Product / s/w stack / release / delivery. : k$ M: U/ |' H5 x
4           Deploy and manage the appropriate testing framework to meet customer requirements. Implement appropriate measurements and metrics. % c1 u) d5 K5 Q
4.1           To be applied against the Product  
& A( o0 ]5 W' s" d' X& J4.2           To be applied against the Team
$ `* P. \# z& m. [8 |% H) M5           Manage and grow Development assets required for meeting the product mandate:  
" K; q" W( Y* X2 R2 W& ?, S5.1           Team Members 4 t7 K, }8 g5 o) b
5.2           Design Tools * a7 V" n6 r- p( f0 X* C4 n9 V3 v
5.3           Design Process / q) q' c0 Y: a5 e& \6 Q  A
6           Retain skilled testing personnel. 4 k) ~2 D6 C2 v( u/ a% P
7           Negotiate the ongoing purpose and deliverables of the development effort (with who?)
' K. s0 }; C- Q: ^% U9 p' k; y8           Ensure the appropriate planning and management of the resources
0 ~* C- g) |2 J1 I$ D3 D9           Assess the progress and effectiveness of the development effort
/ C* ]2 a/ @* m, l0 K: U; o10       Advocate the appropriate level of quality by the resolution of important Defects . R, d. _" Z: [, e  o, l  {
11       Advocate an appropriate level of testability focus in the software development process
回復

使用道具 舉報

2#
發表於 2014-11-18 11:17:51 | 顯示全部樓層
Requirements: ' |4 n/ l# S$ m: ], l, v$ o
1           knowledge of all aspects of the product / platform / software engineering process ( O+ X% S0 a9 o# `5 _
2           experience in a wide variety of development efforts, techniques and tools
2 }) E9 K# _7 I+ G3           people skills, especially diplomacy and advocacy skills 4 _  @2 \: o2 `( G" @3 u# `
4           budget, planning and management skills , ?( K" c  f# O  h/ T
5           knowledge of the Cable system/products (desirable)
2 l. T  _4 A/ r' i) R8 I* I, `4 Y( ]6           experience programming or managing programming teams (desirable)
9 H0 G: M  L1 l7           needs to be fluent in English 4 w) [! D8 `& F0 O; t$ W* S- E
8           Project management skills; will have demonstrated the ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution; will understand how to align resources, seek the input of key constituents, and manage others to achieve desired results; ( D& l/ M+ X3 [' E7 i0 {, v$ c
9           Open and collaborative style; must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged;
# P  }2 U1 I2 P0 X& n; N! M10       Energy and enthusiasm; candidates must find the work "fun" and enjoy being accountable and willing to hold others accountable.
回復

使用道具 舉報

3#
發表於 2014-11-18 11:18:33 | 顯示全部樓層
Senior Engineering Manager
; Z6 b0 A8 ]' O* y公      司:One world top EDA company
1 p4 ^) y& o1 Z, {/ Z工作地点:北京7 Z0 `" f& x* S2 t7 u

! W4 a) O' o3 c( ^) |  cPosition Description  
9 I. T& I+ e- o5 H! B. Z1. World’s leading design companies rely on xx technologies to deliver the latest design innovations in consumer,  
& r3 Q! U- u' d1 e$ i' T# ymobile and enterprise electronics. We are looking for a strong software engineering leader to join our team and contribute to the continued growth and success of the company’s flagship products, including ADE and AMS Designer.
/ x4 ]$ x: y% I$ C& E. b* a2. In this high-impact career opportunity you will be responsible for delivery of cutting-edge features in mixed-signal simulation and the Virtuoso environment, including technology leadership, team development and people management.
* Q% d! P" w, j3. You will also work with a cross-functional team in Beijing and North America to ensure that our software is developed, tested, and documented with high quality.
回復

使用道具 舉報

4#
發表於 2014-11-18 11:18:37 | 顯示全部樓層
Position Requirements  
3 g) T, j$ W& QRequirements:
9 s  i) ?- ]; n9 Y# g$ S' v$ ^# \1. Experience managing software development teams in the EDA or related industry
5 I+ c" L5 c6 J; T+ H) z5 g3 b2. Successful delivery of software products over multiple release cycles . l  N! K! o& q, w
3. Proficiency with build and version-control systems
. c+ \( `# d$ ?' \% [4. Strong software engineering skills in C/C++ and familiarity with Linux/Unix development # C3 `/ g4 F5 G6 i* ~9 @
5. Excellent written and oral English communication skills
# s2 X4 P, U; h$ P" X0 O
5 l* |6 N% e# h1 ^Preferred skills: 1 t8 i% }) }, ]9 M7 i
1. Prior experience with analog, digital or mixed-signal simulation using SPICE, Spectre and Verilog languages
7 J. e0 n4 |# V3 ~- A2. Exposure to the Virtuoso environment or other electronic design platforms $ A  x( d" |1 W" w" \: ], J

3 h8 u" s1 Q2 L, {% g2 XEducation:
& z8 H( M/ P2 o4 `" p2 m0 WB.S. or higher in engineering, computer science or related field.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 06:31 AM , Processed in 0.118015 second(s), 19 queries .