[複製鏈接]
1#
發表於 2012-3-16 11:56:21 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A famous IC company
$ E& s6 _, o- s7 B/ t: h招聘岗位:SW-Windows Driver Design Engineer
8 P1 h" q' l; G% ?: ?工作地点:Shanghai
/ u. \1 X8 ~+ b# \) ^+ Z& `+ }; T2 |
岗位描述:( L, D  h# B0 [5 f( }( R2 E
-Work with WIFI Application team to develop new wireless feature/technology -Work with WIFI hardware team on new chip design and bring up -Support software releases during test and release cycles -Interface with the ASIC teams on chip features and programming model - Develop and maintain key features for WIFI software on Windows OS platform - Support software releases during test and release cycles) _6 ^! u& x4 X! M) q( F; W/ @- w
+ G. u6 O5 i2 `- ~
职位要求:
, Q6 u6 C# h7 T7 y: R+ d9 a0 \4 NSkills/Experience Experience -Experience with wireless drivers and/or other networking drivers -WIFI development experience is highly desired -Windows OS or Unix/Linux driver experience -Experience in release processes, build and packaging -Excellent verbal and written communication skills -Experience with embedded platform development -Experience with full software life cycle and delivery mechanisms -Product architecture, design, implementation and testing experience Coding Language and skill -Knowledge of networking protocols and security concepts -Knowledge of multi-threading and synchronization in a driver environment -Familiarity with hardware debugging -Strong understanding of OS kernel internals Responsibilities Personality: - Excellent communication and coordination capability; - Good self-learning ability; - Good self-sufficiency; - High degree of initiative and responsibility; Education Requirements - Master degree or above in CS/EE
2#
發表於 2013-11-29 13:36:44 | 顯示全部樓層
Manager-Firmware& L% j# {# R# Q2 r! j, ?0 U
公      司:a global communications technology company
. r  t6 F7 }7 ~9 q- F工作地点:深圳- }. [, ^$ i/ v% l1 h! D
; z0 V: u. {. a
职位描述
2 X6 A0 S. s6 |7 Y( v( m$ B+ I2 ?1.Research new features and technologies and understand their implementation in the Arris family of WHS CPE products. Have the ability to analyze requirements and develop features test plans.
1 |) f0 j! B; Y& q) i2.Oversee the writing of test plans, test procedures and reports. Generate test reports/summary docs for milestone deliverables.
) T* u& I* x3 j' s1 w7 I; o  C4 P3.Generate staffing and project plans in support of Touchstone deliverables per the PoR. 8 u: [* p8 Y- ^$ H3 ^9 V% q
4.Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrate strong problem solving skills and work well on individual tasks and in a team environment.  Must be able to communicate project status/issues to management team.
1 z3 X% t6 E( @# z8 f7 J( }5.Identify test case automation candidates to reduce the amount of manual testing required.
# Z1 ]8 B1 j9 j+ K$ R6 v6.Must be able to formulate SQA/automation strategies in conjunction with Kirkland, Beaverton, & Atlanta management team.& }4 p9 L8 N9 o7 r' S* a+ q" f
7.Manage department activities within budgetary constraints.
1 ^! m8 V- B7 c8 S8 }1 V! H$ g
5 U7 h1 |. j  C, p/ l职位要求
9 K, f' o9 H" G2 Y5 A3 E* }8 k1.Formal Education:BSEET, BSEE, BSCS & g5 j2 c! p  S5 ^5 M- L" b, X
2.SQA experience - 5+ years experience 2 ?- n; h8 r  N" q) x2 l4 E
3.Knowledge of cable systems preferred or related industry experience.  
- E- E" i+ H7 I! Q  m& w4.DOCSIS/Packetcable experience a plus.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 08:46 PM , Processed in 0.101005 second(s), 17 queries .