跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2007-6-11 22:34:42 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
網路上抓的 paper, 希望對大家有幫助!!/ |; I" x& @  u& s3 B# O
  q9 d; R# a" p2 x) C
: t$ p: W; b1 W! {+ c/ \0 H
ABSTRACT! m, T# a+ p, {, @" h$ n
In this paper, we present a new planar fluxgate
; y# n3 o& @5 e  rmagnetometer structure. The sensor has the6 Q; W$ Y1 q- O+ ?
orthogonal fluxgate configuration which makes the3 e' }* Y9 B/ ^
detection part independent of the excitation
: k" g% I9 A% r! }mechanism. The sensor consists of a ferromagnetic" Y7 Q! A, W- O7 I
cylindrical core covering an excitation rod, and" @0 d$ S* ^0 I1 A& P3 s" Q
planar coils for signal detection. The fabricated9 K: _* ~% Z- H5 P2 T& \! S9 Z8 ?
sensor has a linear range of ±250 μT, a sensitivity0 S, _# t, E8 q. j
of 4.3 mV/mT, and a perming below 400 nT for/ }5 Z1 a4 K" Z! X- e- d: S: n
200 mA peak sinusoidal excitation current at4 }1 w7 X8 T4 z' I+ \( s0 ]
100 kHz. The effect of demagnetization on the$ l+ O) _; a. E
sensitivity, linear range, and perming for this* A7 r8 M( \# H& J; L
structure is demonstrated by varying the length of
4 ?8 F( D& Y9 P. `9 m: |! f+ J7 ~the ferromagnetic core.
# R$ j7 N) A  ^' g: p3 |! `
遊客,如果您要查看本帖隱藏內容請回復
7 O" U/ X; q9 V0 N) h: y
3 H: _1 U# D* U: X" i. V% z! b
ABSTRACT
  E- N8 c( x% p' _+ {In this paper we report on a 32x32 optical imager: J3 X  A+ o2 I1 D( x
based on single photon avalanche diodes integrated in( ^! |* I5 }: B
CMOS technology. The maximum measured dynamic3 Q1 y0 o6 c/ V! C) V; Q
range is 120dB and the minimum noise equivalent5 a, F6 y# S8 o4 @2 X* g( m" j, E
intensity is 1.3x10-3lx. The minimum integration time
, @) q1 ]: ~9 Mper pixel is 4􀁐s. The output of each pixel is digital,; c. T; i6 @, D6 E. t( f& {9 P. z
thereby requiring no complex read-out circuitry, no
. U7 f6 U0 d8 ~- Namplification, no sample & hold, and no ADC.% k5 a1 f1 k0 B& |4 Z

! b) G- `' ~2 `4 S. @+ Z
遊客,如果您要查看本帖隱藏內容請回復

! ^" g7 m% A  O1 S: ]& X% f1 D# c$ i, V' Q2 w0 o
ABSTRACT
1 p9 d+ c* L6 j2 RWe present the first fully CMOS-integrated 3D
" ]- V; K+ V& D0 h' {Hall probe. The microsystem is developed for precise
& s# T, i* ~2 t/ M5 |magnetic field measurements in the range from
7 v' J: B1 S7 z0 N7 f8 ]: wmiliteslas up to tens of tesla in the frequency range
  i+ S" b; R5 _& J) f0 n# tfrom DC to 30 kHz and a spatial resolution of about% v* b8 q1 U1 L3 g# L* O( x
150 μm. Microsystem is realized in a conventional- i. R% b' K) }- z& M5 }/ l* K! [( ~
CMOS process without any additional processing step9 C- x9 U- z) m- u0 E1 U
and can be manufactured at very low cost. With the, A- R5 n! H# @( Z
electronics circuit applying the so-called spinningcurrent
. {' A1 _) s9 _$ |' atechnique to the Hall sensor block, we obtain- g# `! `- D" X
low noise (a resolution better than 100 μT) and low+ O, O* E1 Q3 j3 V
cross talk between the channels (less than 0.2%1 k2 K* ~# t0 _- ^
between the channels up to 2 T). The single chip6 r  G  e8 Q$ Z8 M
configuration insures a precision of the orthogonality, o4 z) J9 B$ E$ G" d7 [8 p7 L
between the measurement axes better than 0.5°. A$ D1 H: a3 l& o
temperature sensor based on band-gap cell is integrated' }  R$ W7 w: q- s
directly on the chip, which allows a good temperature
6 }- A. S- w8 z6 _' @9 k! [drift compensation of the system.
* X0 ?% ?- b" _4 ^# t" U$ W) H  e& O5 l+ R: X- K
遊客,如果您要查看本帖隱藏內容請回復
6 m. V- k- W* w* g
( T# p; R+ ^/ z- ^0 q
Magnetic sensors having submicrometer spatial resolution: N7 E  T# J9 `9 n% G
are key elements in several fundamental studies as well
+ K  f; g1 [  \0 O+ o7 Fas industrial applications.1–4 Hall effect devices are emerging
) s, _4 C/ d& L, O3 g/ P/ `as one of the most suitable solutions.4–9 The ordinary Hall
! _$ v% B; _; a6 U  h: H' U. y% W% Teffect is due to the Lorentz force acting on charge carriers in
# C% `1 I2 L# o0 Wmetals, semi-metals, and semiconductors.5 Magnetic materials
8 b' ?' y  L$ U# Q- l# Eshow additional “Hall phenomena” which are, generally+ L+ t1 m9 q' {" @
speaking, generated by spin–orbit interactions: the so-called) z; P0 @' Z! n% j
extraordinary10–16 and planar Hall effects.17–* a  s5 W# Z  f  h+ D
! c+ v0 j4 F1 R7 k; i
遊客,如果您要查看本帖隱藏內容請回復

. E1 q" [& O. W7 |0 M) g6 n8 N2 W2 r( [
We developed a LODESR spectrometer based on a miniaturized Hall sensor and a
2 s- k5 K# h5 rresonant cavity tuned at 14 GHz. We used InSb cross-shaped Hall devices (designed and+ D) a" g+ }, E2 a) s0 @. _
fabricated in collaboration with Asahi Corporation) with active areas down to (7 μm)2. The
% G* X" X* S  M0 UHall sensor is inserted in the cavity within a hole.
) c4 n" m$ o7 Q$ @/ F* d1 j* NCoupling between the microwave power (guided wave) and the cavity is achieved by using+ u* o, j" t6 U& c; W
an iris.We adjusted the iris diameter and the cavity dimension such that the resonant; U6 V' n: ]4 f1 Z5 _9 A( n; ^0 A2 m
frequency is about 14 GHz. Our final design has a 4.36 mm diameter aperture. The Hall" D0 G1 w6 Z) g2 p
device does not significantly change the Q-factor and the resonance frequency of the cavity.1 V1 n' H3 r) A  P! ~
The quality factor Q of the cavity is about 104." J4 }! T9 `7 L
遊客,如果您要查看本帖隱藏內容請回復
. u/ N* }& \2 f8 g4 o. I0 c

6 k; {8 S1 Q9 _7 u) b- DAbstract—In this paper, we present a low-power, two-axis fluxgate; e  w) B3 u: H
magnetometer. The planar sensor is integrated in a standard
- ]5 H! d! F, e% @. [- jCMOS process, which provides metal layers for the coils and
% e7 n- z1 C5 k3 m/ [electronics for the signal extraction and processing. The ferromagnetic
! A. N* l" ~$ u9 W5 n! Score is placed diagonally above the four excitation coils
$ T, x& p5 H( Q) Z3 gby a compatible photolithographic post process, performed on
! Z" K7 F& P* S  z  Z, Ua whole wafer. The sensor works using the single-core principle,) Y$ C: f, n( V) L
with a modulation technique to lower the noise and the offset& H  f& s9 Y2 H7 @9 Q
at the output. In contrast to traditional fluxgate approaches, the
; u* g: u2 o2 f" ]! fsensor features a high degree of integration and minimal power) e4 s6 W6 O1 w1 ?3 O( D/ w
consumption at 2.5 V of supply voltage that makes it suitable4 l2 W; L# L4 _
for portable applications. A novel digital feedback principle is6 t0 k, [3 R' q' f
integrated to linearize the sensor characteristics and to extend the9 F9 v7 d) s$ G# U/ T5 C7 U" D
linear working range., u! J6 A1 o2 m( {6 a5 m2 K( b+ C7 X
遊客,如果您要查看本帖隱藏內容請回復

) a& x: g: ^- s/ K: G" _
8 S3 q% l, |9 ^5 O1 w: M5 S
: [5 a2 s8 Y( W/ P; s6 j9 UA microscopic four-point probe 4PP for resistivity measurements on thin films was designed and  b2 b9 V4 h1 I
fabricated using the negative photoresist SU-8 as base material. The device consists of four: O# b' \8 H4 z
microscopic cantilevers, each of them supporting a probe tip at the extremity. The high flexibility of1 [" O7 P1 |  y3 I# S5 I
SU-8 ensures a stable electrical point contact between samples and probe tip with all four electrodes
7 T% |" {) z# k4 ^3 [/ G4 Eeven on rough surfaces. With the presented surface micromachining process, 4PPs with a
( v8 D, o/ H0 P3 o3 c# w8 e3 Fprobe-to-probe spacing of 10–20 m were fabricated. Resistivity measurements on thin Au, Al, and8 g3 d7 v+ ?4 [4 q2 b# G- m8 }
Pt films were performed successfully. The measured sheet resistances differ by less than 5% from- o6 F+ D. N5 y+ E3 A
those obtained by a commercial macroscopic resistivity meter. Due to the low contact forces
' E( Z- c7 m( y1 SFcont10−4 N, the 4PP is suitable to be applied also to fragile materials such as conducting
/ v8 `- @/ J2 \. V  Gpolymers. Here the authors demonstrate the possibility of performing resistivity measurements on6 N; F$ t  ]4 @; A
100-nm-thick pentacene C22H14 films with a sheet resistance Rs106 /. © 2005 American
) Q9 @% W. L: R. h0 K7 zInstitute of Physics.( }/ _2 a+ x+ P8 P& |, O; J( a$ K
遊客,如果您要查看本帖隱藏內容請回復

* ?. i7 W( j7 z
  a' _, W3 L3 [
" i. i: }. P- ^! G1 [- q5 Q* {% t& k/ x, o/ \
We present here a novel concept to perform NMR spectroscopy: Confining the sample within- m7 Y) r3 v/ r& N# }9 e
artificial vesicles, which are structured on the surface of a microfabricated planar detection
$ M9 I6 v/ d7 Lcoil. Different vesicle patterns show the improvement of the NMR performance, when. M% \8 c# P6 U3 R5 x7 r& i" d
structuring the sample in areas of homogenous RF field." |, b& b- P5 S8 D- I& _
遊客,如果您要查看本帖隱藏內容請回復

y' a; |) B8 v2 G% {/ o  `: A5 k7 D1 W3 \; V" [4 J7 g, ^
. T8 M# }. t" t+ K# h; A( `
We developed an inductive system to measure the surface concentration of superparamagnetic  ]4 Z9 t# ~$ g5 T8 i" @
microbeads resulting from a bioassay. Our tabletop apparatus, tested with Dynal MyOne™
0 x! r6 W& @! s0 W. u+ Mmicrobeads, has a detection limit of about 1000 beads/Hz1/2 i.e., about 21010 Bohr magnetons.
3 Q  q% b4 I  m5 _The system can measure surface concentrations from 0.01% to 100% over the 6 mm2 sensitive area
" ?2 P/ r6 c4 B- Gwith an integration time of 1 s. © 2005 American Institute of Physics.
5 A, C6 I* s7 |; @/ r* h
遊客,如果您要查看本帖隱藏內容請回復

; R- y! [* ?" A- X; d$ r- ^- \0 d5 h5 S! J1 Q& R
[ 本帖最後由 mt7344 於 2007-6-11 10:47 PM 編輯 ]

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?申請會員

x

評分

參與人數 1Chipcoin +5 +3 收起 理由
ianme + 5 + 3 熱心分享,再接再厲!

查看全部評分

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂2 踩 分享分享
2#
發表於 2008-4-5 22:07:06 | 只看該作者
推推,我想看paper^^感謝大大唷~~
3#
發表於 2015-6-6 07:32:26 | 只看該作者
探討『磁力』相關的論文嗎?值得一看,甘溫啦。
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 12:46 PM , Processed in 0.111006 second(s), 21 queries .