打印 上一主題 下一主題

[問題求助] 為何先做DC分析 才接著做AC分析

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2016-12-1 01:26:55 | 顯示全部樓層 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
這是小弟寫的文章 編講義用的 歡迎高手同行找碴:: ?. D6 m5 G/ ?* l$ e
6 R$ k9 L, [& q! i
This section highlights the importance of an accurate pre-determined DC compact model.\cite{dc!!!}
: o7 o! I# f, x, c& K+ eFor compact model developers, extraction of the DC parameters always needs to be carried out before the extraction of AC ones.  u; B$ c: ~& g. h
For devices measurement, DC measurement has to be carried out before AC measurement.& z$ y9 x2 ~. C
For modern IC designers, DC analysis needs to be carried out before AC analysis.\cite[4.6.4]{smith!}' n. u1 m5 R" h0 N: u9 V% b
For SPICE-like simulators, DC simulation also needs to be swept first and then follows by AC simulation.\cite{nlz!}
9 h  D7 W! W# lFrom the device-level perspectives,* J$ X  l4 ]9 K" E# T3 ^5 s
a set of equations which describe the terminal characteristics of DUT are written in a compact model.0 s% B" ?+ R, N% D0 d' Q  z& G* ?
The equations are solved by SPICE-like simulators.+ C: o5 f# e, P' j( U6 V- \
The procedure of establishing equations, describing device's electrical characteristics, in a compact model
; X2 p2 o. a+ band have them solved by SPICE-like simulators is termed as: Device Characterization.
8 P2 @% `' e8 c5 x- P/ j; KThe fully Characterizations are treated by two independent steps:1 \/ z3 Z6 L1 C7 U; V
(1)DC Characterization or DC parameters extraction
, Z5 f( D2 N3 a3 `(2)AC Characterization or AC parameters extraction8 I) f# m+ o  k' \3 H! v
Characterizing a nonlinear electronics component always begins with
1 K, {+ k% T6 s' yDC characterization and follows by the AC characterization.* n" j3 v0 C6 Y& f- ]
Because the AC model is origined from the linearization of the DC model at an indicated operating point.8 {* n; l* d6 Z6 x) \
Accordingly, accuracy is highly required in DC characterization because of its piority in the procedure of parameter extraction .' H- M+ @3 B9 i- @' Y* B5 R

, C+ X9 v) z: {" B4 O# V0 AFrom the circuit-level perspectives,,
+ w# S/ C' {8 _! B( v! {Circuit analysis refers to solving a circuit with KVL and KCL.
) |) J: ^+ K0 Q( g5 r6 s+ CTo be more specific, it means solving out nodes voltages and branches currents of each element in a circuit.9 x" P# T2 k) D, ]6 w  K" t
As the source of stimulus can be systematically separated into DC sources and AC sources,
; N7 C# }: z3 U$ \; S- ~$ ]/ ^( E" u1 uthe unknown/solutions of the circuit are also separated into DC part and AC part.
8 n  e6 _5 C' g% k) C( PAnalyzing a circuit is treated in two independent meansA)DC analysis (B)AC analysis
' @* `/ E# V: k( _The separation between DC analysis and AC analysis greatly simplified a complex circuit.1 D- y8 a  u% \" R. V" w
DC analysis is being carried out before AC analysis.2 z! t1 k/ ^& d9 ^9 A
DC analysis determines the Q-point, including each node voltage and branch current.
- D$ L. a. r& i# ]AC analysis gives the frequency response, including bandwidth and gain.3 B$ q( C7 E2 D1 h
Before performing AC Analysis, the DC operating point needed to be calculated from DC analysis first.- W. M3 l/ Z+ E8 p8 N  i4 \
This is to construct a linear small-signal model for the nonlinear component.
( {3 o/ k* A. d# M1 V3 q2 KSo, the small signal (AC) response is highly dependent upon the presetting (DC) bias condition .
: {; r- l' D( z
- V+ f' H' E0 E1 }DC simulation in analog SPICE-like simulator, aims for computing the equilibrium points,
9 P4 ~' O9 g9 V1 D5 V6 a7 l' |which are the calculated DC node voltages and DC branch currents in a circuit.
" Z5 ?6 q( x/ `, K! SThey are the DC solutions of the DC equivalent equation/circuit.
) ?6 [5 `2 V  U, U1 \# t8 {1 qA circuit will only reach its equilibrium if its stimulus is off
( g1 z" T9 l. J/ Land the independent sources are remain constantly employed.
4 G6 }+ l' h% P9 t" i* y
3 {2 s0 ]2 F4 k
' R& u% F6 W: z6 O. FThere is an important reason why a given electronics circuit always
  C& d  j, O4 ]5 F2 a7 o* a# ineed to be reduced into a DC equivalent circuit (large-signal model)- ]) [+ W' X7 h
and followed by an AC equivalent one(small-signal model).
! h8 ]! x+ G5 V: r% j2 f6 [8 ]It has to do with the present of an active component in the circuit.& n( P( D- M& x5 r4 A4 }. K
The active component is a nonlinear element.So, it will have to be linearized.
+ ~! M2 l* f0 T6 E: FThe employment of active elements, like transistors, make the circuit a nonlinear algebra system., L) U$ C, A$ J, Z1 \8 ?
Normally, the nonlinear equation can only be solved by means of iterative methods,# S% W/ H! C0 z" z# Z( U' ~
such as Newton-Raphson algorithm \cite{nlz!}. This algorithm transforms the solutions  R2 o& Q- X, G0 H5 O$ k$ a
of the nonlinear equation into a sequence of linear equation.5 f& A) H6 @$ `' P7 q' h- ~

: t2 ]9 Y6 o; r: _- w  C( V8 y& o" W. ?4 E$ g& }
8 n/ k: [9 l4 s, S6 k5 D3 D
5 b# C# x0 n3 b% W. I8 Z( e
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂 踩 分享分享
2#
 樓主| 發表於 2016-12-1 01:27:12 | 顯示全部樓層
接著寫....5 K, B/ U( q' ]5 ~1 m
Likely, in linear electronic circuits, the superposition principle skillful separates all the electrical characteristics, voltages and currents,
" m, f$ n" w2 S1 a; G% c4 ?into the DC part and the AC part. The AC signals are superimposed on the DC signals.5 R* ~7 c; V6 v
The two independent quantities, AC quantities and DC quantities,
+ v2 i5 p, P8 n, X" Mcan be determined by means of two independent means in circuit analyses.
  O2 l) @/ s9 lFirstly, DC analysis is carried out in order to determine DC bias points, which are the DC quantities $V_{E}$ $V_{B}$ $V_{C}$ $I_{E}$ $I_{B}$ $I_9 c) m3 z: E* X1 ?. G; ]
{C}$.The DC analysis are performed when the original circuit is simplified into the equivalent DC circuit. Where all the passive elements are4 L: D# w4 |2 z
remained in the circuit, but all the reactive elements such as: capacitors and inductors are removed.
5 u" [: p* g. h  BSecondly, the AC analysis is performed on the equivalent AC circuit, which is the so called: the small-signal equivalent circuit.
  ^2 p7 Y8 [6 Y. p' i  B# W+ m! {The equivalent AC circuit is executed by removing all the DC sources and replacing transistors with the small-signal models.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-6-14 03:00 AM , Processed in 0.182523 second(s), 16 queries .