打印 上一主題 下一主題

[問題求助] 為何先做DC分析 才接著做AC分析

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2016-12-1 01:26:55 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
這是小弟寫的文章 編講義用的 歡迎高手同行找碴:
& E4 v* I# O6 E6 ]$ Q! R. n" I! q3 d. n: u
This section highlights the importance of an accurate pre-determined DC compact model.\cite{dc!!!}
- M. A6 I6 K! f, B$ B0 NFor compact model developers, extraction of the DC parameters always needs to be carried out before the extraction of AC ones.
5 k* S$ J! I! z2 Z% q+ nFor devices measurement, DC measurement has to be carried out before AC measurement.
; X' m8 b9 |" G- C6 Z4 m8 d9 ZFor modern IC designers, DC analysis needs to be carried out before AC analysis.\cite[4.6.4]{smith!}0 j: M3 S1 V" x- F, Z$ O3 G
For SPICE-like simulators, DC simulation also needs to be swept first and then follows by AC simulation.\cite{nlz!}
: I3 h  h, g7 GFrom the device-level perspectives,
/ d# Q+ V5 \+ q' I' Xa set of equations which describe the terminal characteristics of DUT are written in a compact model.
8 o8 ?; X* p2 j. P% N- u1 O1 g4 EThe equations are solved by SPICE-like simulators." b1 U* U7 F3 p4 Z6 T
The procedure of establishing equations, describing device's electrical characteristics, in a compact model
/ {0 }5 h7 z: v, P: ~4 ~2 ~8 wand have them solved by SPICE-like simulators is termed as: Device Characterization.
2 o1 S1 @6 c# BThe fully Characterizations are treated by two independent steps:
7 Z  j/ }$ w+ h. `8 }% s, ](1)DC Characterization or DC parameters extraction
* X' |7 x# I" ]& q(2)AC Characterization or AC parameters extraction
& O2 C7 |% H/ V# m0 tCharacterizing a nonlinear electronics component always begins with
3 f, K& l) v2 I8 Q( N$ U3 hDC characterization and follows by the AC characterization.9 Z1 E# ?! d0 v$ v( U- }2 C. B
Because the AC model is origined from the linearization of the DC model at an indicated operating point.0 k3 Q' r9 ^- y$ l9 \
Accordingly, accuracy is highly required in DC characterization because of its piority in the procedure of parameter extraction .
* v- T, L5 v- V+ {- h. S! d4 P, h+ O& H: }
From the circuit-level perspectives,,2 T+ W/ X7 e' P$ b
Circuit analysis refers to solving a circuit with KVL and KCL.
. D& Q) ~  _' n4 R+ LTo be more specific, it means solving out nodes voltages and branches currents of each element in a circuit.8 E2 Y  T! z2 @- K( r
As the source of stimulus can be systematically separated into DC sources and AC sources,2 _% d* @+ w" l
the unknown/solutions of the circuit are also separated into DC part and AC part.
/ K& g1 v8 T3 ?1 u) cAnalyzing a circuit is treated in two independent meansA)DC analysis (B)AC analysis
' U# \' {# Z' a( T: G( u, xThe separation between DC analysis and AC analysis greatly simplified a complex circuit.' {$ |- A1 p9 v- X2 X7 k
DC analysis is being carried out before AC analysis.
+ n. C- {2 Z* P) uDC analysis determines the Q-point, including each node voltage and branch current.) X2 h) [7 H4 Z& A0 X+ e; Z+ W
AC analysis gives the frequency response, including bandwidth and gain.; t. W/ W0 N' z2 U
Before performing AC Analysis, the DC operating point needed to be calculated from DC analysis first.$ I1 O* c9 m: ~5 |
This is to construct a linear small-signal model for the nonlinear component.
; G, Q! C- l' y* X" sSo, the small signal (AC) response is highly dependent upon the presetting (DC) bias condition .
7 ~4 K% x* E6 Q* v% `( i
2 |6 M% d: z  X) \DC simulation in analog SPICE-like simulator, aims for computing the equilibrium points,- {- h% W2 O. @. n2 h& \
which are the calculated DC node voltages and DC branch currents in a circuit.; z# ~$ u  i+ ~4 Q5 L0 w# B% C) l
They are the DC solutions of the DC equivalent equation/circuit.
7 S- c( @. x0 |1 R5 O0 GA circuit will only reach its equilibrium if its stimulus is off
/ S1 `# R  j# }9 a% R$ eand the independent sources are remain constantly employed.4 p1 \) `4 E8 C

+ h' r: \0 W+ d/ z1 Z# S# [7 r  L4 ?; H" ^1 J
There is an important reason why a given electronics circuit always
3 S6 E6 P9 I0 p: qneed to be reduced into a DC equivalent circuit (large-signal model)
' r! B' B8 R% Q0 O. Kand followed by an AC equivalent one(small-signal model).
' u6 v1 Y0 h2 v4 X4 T7 @It has to do with the present of an active component in the circuit.
( O4 V* L) f* g' H  M5 h% u" lThe active component is a nonlinear element.So, it will have to be linearized.4 Q  m% k' N& T; t( b% b# C
The employment of active elements, like transistors, make the circuit a nonlinear algebra system.
$ E- O" u1 y! ~4 ^, u8 d3 T  O3 ENormally, the nonlinear equation can only be solved by means of iterative methods,
. c5 q3 V. f  A5 p2 _# ksuch as Newton-Raphson algorithm \cite{nlz!}. This algorithm transforms the solutions
' A4 E5 ]. m4 k' h' {6 U0 z# U4 A8 iof the nonlinear equation into a sequence of linear equation.7 q% C! L/ u  w7 [( H% \
/ \7 N9 F& d4 y' x% J& T( \

' H, V$ {, M$ E# A# i! C+ `$ v5 I! R9 o' Z
3 w5 O: F# I: g
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂 踩 分享分享
2#
 樓主| 發表於 2016-12-1 01:27:12 | 只看該作者
接著寫....7 g+ Z. P; _. o0 b9 Y; S/ d- f
Likely, in linear electronic circuits, the superposition principle skillful separates all the electrical characteristics, voltages and currents,$ x# ^7 r; l2 w% {# s0 Q, n
into the DC part and the AC part. The AC signals are superimposed on the DC signals." y/ @5 [3 X, O& W
The two independent quantities, AC quantities and DC quantities,7 I' K3 e3 b/ ]( V6 \" h9 V
can be determined by means of two independent means in circuit analyses.
! d# E3 g/ T: d, EFirstly, DC analysis is carried out in order to determine DC bias points, which are the DC quantities $V_{E}$ $V_{B}$ $V_{C}$ $I_{E}$ $I_{B}$ $I_
* T; o- @0 }& I$ F9 |7 @- S{C}$.The DC analysis are performed when the original circuit is simplified into the equivalent DC circuit. Where all the passive elements are
) Q5 R$ a2 Z2 `/ ?" W. I$ G" iremained in the circuit, but all the reactive elements such as: capacitors and inductors are removed.. o8 y% R7 |6 i
Secondly, the AC analysis is performed on the equivalent AC circuit, which is the so called: the small-signal equivalent circuit.
9 g: W$ I# ^( M& `6 bThe equivalent AC circuit is executed by removing all the DC sources and replacing transistors with the small-signal models.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 06:36 AM , Processed in 0.098006 second(s), 16 queries .