打印 上一主題 下一主題

[問題求助] 為何先做DC分析 才接著做AC分析

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2016-12-1 01:26:55 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
這是小弟寫的文章 編講義用的 歡迎高手同行找碴:, I9 x8 q; b) Z, @" k
0 M; F7 M0 t$ S- j1 n* P+ @
This section highlights the importance of an accurate pre-determined DC compact model.\cite{dc!!!}9 ^' m1 A& I. U0 D; n+ C( `
For compact model developers, extraction of the DC parameters always needs to be carried out before the extraction of AC ones.
$ C" V- W8 C  _4 u' b- XFor devices measurement, DC measurement has to be carried out before AC measurement.
+ {: N; C. c  i, |+ RFor modern IC designers, DC analysis needs to be carried out before AC analysis.\cite[4.6.4]{smith!}' D: S: s$ B; M4 Q- r! E7 R3 {
For SPICE-like simulators, DC simulation also needs to be swept first and then follows by AC simulation.\cite{nlz!}% Q# W% S; R& O" q% p
From the device-level perspectives,
! A; A( Q0 \# ha set of equations which describe the terminal characteristics of DUT are written in a compact model.
8 {1 _" C) ]$ r7 A- u" ?8 eThe equations are solved by SPICE-like simulators.
6 c. U# Y7 _! z# Z* ZThe procedure of establishing equations, describing device's electrical characteristics, in a compact model
) S* u$ |4 R* h- C) t! x- B! Eand have them solved by SPICE-like simulators is termed as: Device Characterization.! l" |# }: Q9 L2 v3 Q# o7 ?
The fully Characterizations are treated by two independent steps:
$ P1 e) K3 h1 f(1)DC Characterization or DC parameters extraction
' e9 r& s( C+ y- W5 P" L(2)AC Characterization or AC parameters extraction6 j9 h* z9 |8 I7 i$ O5 R
Characterizing a nonlinear electronics component always begins with
7 b$ P9 u4 V8 ]) m0 ]4 o; N+ Z2 }/ qDC characterization and follows by the AC characterization.. a5 S. Y; h- m* b# r. B
Because the AC model is origined from the linearization of the DC model at an indicated operating point.
9 s3 S! Q# S; f+ }% b+ @7 Y9 F$ L& zAccordingly, accuracy is highly required in DC characterization because of its piority in the procedure of parameter extraction .$ w9 w- h9 o9 N8 i- t
0 m% n% m& M2 Q* T5 {7 ]6 P  c- H
From the circuit-level perspectives,,
, g  |/ }+ ?4 M0 tCircuit analysis refers to solving a circuit with KVL and KCL.
& o' e% _4 V5 ~2 c3 aTo be more specific, it means solving out nodes voltages and branches currents of each element in a circuit.
; H* m3 X9 e( Y, n/ i- _  w+ D7 `As the source of stimulus can be systematically separated into DC sources and AC sources,
/ U( e( v4 |1 I$ hthe unknown/solutions of the circuit are also separated into DC part and AC part.  C2 K- r8 h( F$ [) ^
Analyzing a circuit is treated in two independent meansA)DC analysis (B)AC analysis! @& ]: g$ f+ e' p) [/ j
The separation between DC analysis and AC analysis greatly simplified a complex circuit., t  g/ Z, _" Z$ R  f+ e8 k
DC analysis is being carried out before AC analysis.
8 b& C5 l$ \- ~: ADC analysis determines the Q-point, including each node voltage and branch current.0 A( X, E  |3 f( O8 o2 v
AC analysis gives the frequency response, including bandwidth and gain.# e# Y# U9 `+ d+ [
Before performing AC Analysis, the DC operating point needed to be calculated from DC analysis first.
* g! j( _0 @5 v+ M+ w% N+ gThis is to construct a linear small-signal model for the nonlinear component.1 _2 I" T1 g9 {# y: o& {
So, the small signal (AC) response is highly dependent upon the presetting (DC) bias condition .
% ^' N8 j* o$ T
" ^" t1 P6 g$ b8 N  I+ U9 ]2 e: gDC simulation in analog SPICE-like simulator, aims for computing the equilibrium points,
( M2 p5 G8 W9 }+ Gwhich are the calculated DC node voltages and DC branch currents in a circuit.7 C/ i0 y: z% r8 V4 e+ R$ H
They are the DC solutions of the DC equivalent equation/circuit.8 K4 k7 y; A/ ~) N+ }: K2 X
A circuit will only reach its equilibrium if its stimulus is off
, [, Y% ~. u0 u+ U; P6 cand the independent sources are remain constantly employed.
. b. o) [0 b* N# f! r) l7 e8 D7 K& o: o0 Z) y
" ]  M. y, ~6 {( ~, C3 R
There is an important reason why a given electronics circuit always" \5 O5 r" ]$ U
need to be reduced into a DC equivalent circuit (large-signal model)
6 L! _0 q- m, s0 C- x! Dand followed by an AC equivalent one(small-signal model).
5 O( Q" @; K( g2 z' XIt has to do with the present of an active component in the circuit.% u" j3 \  S' `, W. P1 p
The active component is a nonlinear element.So, it will have to be linearized.3 z: {# U7 G/ ^  D$ B
The employment of active elements, like transistors, make the circuit a nonlinear algebra system.0 C7 J; q, N+ l4 ]8 s5 x% Q
Normally, the nonlinear equation can only be solved by means of iterative methods,
; N5 T. l. K4 V  ]& \1 Hsuch as Newton-Raphson algorithm \cite{nlz!}. This algorithm transforms the solutions
+ f) |" Q! L& Aof the nonlinear equation into a sequence of linear equation.
9 Q" p5 b4 B6 d$ r1 ~/ T; x2 @6 ^$ _) f2 y
, r9 m0 N1 p, x  ~& C0 U

$ R* z1 Z" Y/ s- y5 q) Z2 _1 ~0 m: x! Y$ a+ {) c: k
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂 踩 分享分享
2#
 樓主| 發表於 2016-12-1 01:27:12 | 只看該作者
接著寫....( c% H: h: H; b1 \/ o3 \. {; ~% i
Likely, in linear electronic circuits, the superposition principle skillful separates all the electrical characteristics, voltages and currents,
/ x7 R$ R% S- z7 V; R; cinto the DC part and the AC part. The AC signals are superimposed on the DC signals.
9 I* `6 c$ O9 u+ ]" SThe two independent quantities, AC quantities and DC quantities,( U& H3 p  k. O5 e' w
can be determined by means of two independent means in circuit analyses.) K) Q' Y+ h2 ^
Firstly, DC analysis is carried out in order to determine DC bias points, which are the DC quantities $V_{E}$ $V_{B}$ $V_{C}$ $I_{E}$ $I_{B}$ $I_1 W( C, w4 v1 E$ y- U- m
{C}$.The DC analysis are performed when the original circuit is simplified into the equivalent DC circuit. Where all the passive elements are+ z4 W7 ?' k. `- A. z0 c5 B
remained in the circuit, but all the reactive elements such as: capacitors and inductors are removed.1 l; T2 n2 R$ n
Secondly, the AC analysis is performed on the equivalent AC circuit, which is the so called: the small-signal equivalent circuit.
* b. w# C& O& G) m! ^% n* tThe equivalent AC circuit is executed by removing all the DC sources and replacing transistors with the small-signal models.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 02:18 AM , Processed in 0.109006 second(s), 16 queries .