打印 上一主題 下一主題

[問題求助] 為何先做DC分析 才接著做AC分析

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2016-12-1 01:26:55 | 顯示全部樓層 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
這是小弟寫的文章 編講義用的 歡迎高手同行找碴:
4 [! r" d4 P1 g  ~% G- Z6 A  E# F+ L. R" l- \
This section highlights the importance of an accurate pre-determined DC compact model.\cite{dc!!!}% u! R! D1 Z; u1 w& y) H2 D: J1 g
For compact model developers, extraction of the DC parameters always needs to be carried out before the extraction of AC ones.1 R0 T. @0 p3 n3 G! v
For devices measurement, DC measurement has to be carried out before AC measurement.
3 m; O* X( S: wFor modern IC designers, DC analysis needs to be carried out before AC analysis.\cite[4.6.4]{smith!}4 t3 J( y+ o5 |, p/ [9 w' u' Q
For SPICE-like simulators, DC simulation also needs to be swept first and then follows by AC simulation.\cite{nlz!}
! A& [. L4 m) y9 r# d- TFrom the device-level perspectives,
( a# H$ g- l- y6 C  _) }a set of equations which describe the terminal characteristics of DUT are written in a compact model.
1 j; z' q# c# e+ S$ l0 ]% ]The equations are solved by SPICE-like simulators.
# o/ I# V0 C7 s+ I# C3 ?" c+ IThe procedure of establishing equations, describing device's electrical characteristics, in a compact model$ Y! G6 A% Z5 l( k  ^; ~
and have them solved by SPICE-like simulators is termed as: Device Characterization.
. p* C3 a$ J* q- K' y" L5 z6 JThe fully Characterizations are treated by two independent steps:
, L- S9 c0 M; J! \# H* x(1)DC Characterization or DC parameters extraction
0 \7 {* v2 ?0 f4 a, b- i(2)AC Characterization or AC parameters extraction. Z4 \: [' \( n1 s* I6 X4 b
Characterizing a nonlinear electronics component always begins with+ z' e4 B3 d- P& K% ^8 d
DC characterization and follows by the AC characterization.
/ L5 V, ~: `+ r! {# H' kBecause the AC model is origined from the linearization of the DC model at an indicated operating point.
- _6 r+ F/ F+ c1 xAccordingly, accuracy is highly required in DC characterization because of its piority in the procedure of parameter extraction .: X3 ]  Z, x0 }6 {2 ]& ^

" U7 D3 v! f1 |& ^, D  }" M* EFrom the circuit-level perspectives,,
: n4 p! {. t* u5 L; {! |' P5 h; o# b9 {Circuit analysis refers to solving a circuit with KVL and KCL.
' }: r3 m# p% g9 L1 c7 C$ f/ wTo be more specific, it means solving out nodes voltages and branches currents of each element in a circuit.1 q  P% p, m, I0 e9 P& o
As the source of stimulus can be systematically separated into DC sources and AC sources,
' [/ H7 V; x3 Wthe unknown/solutions of the circuit are also separated into DC part and AC part.
- n& s7 C0 y8 |) v! ?Analyzing a circuit is treated in two independent meansA)DC analysis (B)AC analysis
7 r' Q" |; g9 q  }9 b% aThe separation between DC analysis and AC analysis greatly simplified a complex circuit.
* }3 `3 \) k# B4 \! ?DC analysis is being carried out before AC analysis.
- s+ a3 h0 }4 V* o. KDC analysis determines the Q-point, including each node voltage and branch current.
9 x) }6 t0 A  K! l: HAC analysis gives the frequency response, including bandwidth and gain.
- Y2 q# U8 S6 z- T4 W1 U0 xBefore performing AC Analysis, the DC operating point needed to be calculated from DC analysis first.
% i) F9 P' ~  CThis is to construct a linear small-signal model for the nonlinear component./ s3 T2 }3 f' |2 v! R. l, s2 j0 Q
So, the small signal (AC) response is highly dependent upon the presetting (DC) bias condition .# N0 ~6 v  @3 R. n- @1 S# ?8 [

: f1 P4 ?" m1 E9 ^+ KDC simulation in analog SPICE-like simulator, aims for computing the equilibrium points,
& i5 w6 X0 E, m: [3 ewhich are the calculated DC node voltages and DC branch currents in a circuit.6 J7 z* @' C( R' V
They are the DC solutions of the DC equivalent equation/circuit.
7 _0 G, w  e: ?! Q" aA circuit will only reach its equilibrium if its stimulus is off# g. Q" V+ [% s$ F4 P; G& Q
and the independent sources are remain constantly employed.
+ R" N5 ^% S6 _  A2 B* ]% B8 e
4 I: ]* N# C3 m! v
) w" W0 U# O1 D. o- YThere is an important reason why a given electronics circuit always+ v$ \$ k9 r1 e. g1 T
need to be reduced into a DC equivalent circuit (large-signal model)4 [, H# d/ a+ f9 F8 A* A  h
and followed by an AC equivalent one(small-signal model).
5 W4 X" L: c, R- ^It has to do with the present of an active component in the circuit.2 ^- x0 k8 m7 v, ^
The active component is a nonlinear element.So, it will have to be linearized.+ O5 ~5 p  k: z: w9 u& {
The employment of active elements, like transistors, make the circuit a nonlinear algebra system.  ^' }) q/ d0 g/ {2 R5 z  G$ v) K
Normally, the nonlinear equation can only be solved by means of iterative methods,
$ _" d; i7 J2 ]1 g2 H( gsuch as Newton-Raphson algorithm \cite{nlz!}. This algorithm transforms the solutions4 O" d: q! N+ m
of the nonlinear equation into a sequence of linear equation.
/ q$ Q- `* K+ b; A& q# ]8 g  g" j( C" O

/ J$ D5 q; w' M! X$ y  ~1 ~' K2 n' {( W. G' Y

5 a6 ]  r: M/ Q4 o$ R7 l/ |
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂 踩 分享分享
2#
 樓主| 發表於 2016-12-1 01:27:12 | 顯示全部樓層
接著寫....
& H, m5 _/ D1 a; pLikely, in linear electronic circuits, the superposition principle skillful separates all the electrical characteristics, voltages and currents,
" o4 s1 ^/ u8 [into the DC part and the AC part. The AC signals are superimposed on the DC signals.
3 m# f' y( b4 D2 HThe two independent quantities, AC quantities and DC quantities,
0 {4 n+ Y* k) `can be determined by means of two independent means in circuit analyses.
# D- M" i/ `5 B8 SFirstly, DC analysis is carried out in order to determine DC bias points, which are the DC quantities $V_{E}$ $V_{B}$ $V_{C}$ $I_{E}$ $I_{B}$ $I_
; }: C# s1 u( |/ N; Q5 w{C}$.The DC analysis are performed when the original circuit is simplified into the equivalent DC circuit. Where all the passive elements are+ b5 M) m3 K/ Y/ y
remained in the circuit, but all the reactive elements such as: capacitors and inductors are removed.8 M( F" v# g# N& K" g0 R
Secondly, the AC analysis is performed on the equivalent AC circuit, which is the so called: the small-signal equivalent circuit.* w7 `" V" `4 u+ F% F- \& \
The equivalent AC circuit is executed by removing all the DC sources and replacing transistors with the small-signal models.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 10:36 PM , Processed in 0.103013 second(s), 16 queries .