1 2 3 4
查看: 4609|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[市場探討] Fact or Fiction in the Fully Automated Car

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2017-4-6 15:50:17 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Have you ever thought, ‘Do people in the industry really think the fully automated car will be rolled out onto public roads?’) G- H$ s/ w4 D, o: y( ~6 |
To find out what the industry really thinks, we conducted an online survey across the industry. Over 130 people shared their opinions on the big questions of autonomous driving.
& N/ ]& {  }3 ]8 m. e8 D& u40% of people said it will take more than 10 years for the fully automated car to be rolled out onto public roads along with non-autonomous vehicles. See the actual comments and why they think so! 1 h+ G" i5 N- H- p1 z
The biggest roadblock for the implementation of fully automated car – Will it be regulation, complicated road environment, or consumer trust?0 R6 I; r% N/ B3 k& P% y; r
Gigantic amount of test driving: Find out what the industry think would be the best way to complete the enormous amount of test driving and if they think that’s necessary
4 J5 U" ]1 u, V* \0 WDownload your complimentary survey results from the link below:
! q2 x, Z9 o# J* Q) y; ]http://pages.tu-auto.com/ADASJapan17EN4?code=ttia + U7 s& |2 }% E3 ]6 X& V
! \  {, Q3 u* N! g8 x
This survey was conducted in association with the Autonomous Vehicle and ADAS Japan 2017 Conference & Exhibition (May 15-16, Tokyo, Japan). Hear expert commentary on the results at the event.  
; Y5 Q$ i0 t6 Z4 o- t
5 N8 c; N9 V9 o. s. d  T5 S, a1 V1 ]( F7 E
1 l2 G" U/ x1 o2 A
AI Powers Autonomy inside and outside the Vehicle $ X3 f4 C. k+ o& y) ]5 Y/ u  s

. _0 }5 \& Z' u) M' v4 G' fAt Autonomous Vehicle and ADAS Japan 2017 we will delve further into this topic and others such as:
1 F* @3 Z5 Q( g! X* k3 x+ U' G; `3 N: S0 N# v' A; L; m
Get to grips with AI applications to improve HMI and driver detection as well as the recognition of obstacles around the vehicle" I4 H# b4 K' U7 u
Dissect the benefits and drawbacks of AI in both recognition and motion compared to the conventional technologies ; n. R2 Q6 y6 V$ ^: H/ J. d5 h
See the conference program and speaker line-up here4 i6 ^) p1 o8 I8 P: C0 n) M) L
http://www.tu-auto.com/autonomous-japan/index.php
5 k# {# H( I, @+ I. q* f★★★ TTIA Special Discount Code [TTSAV10] ★★★) q1 _% n( p" ^
There is a ¥20,000 discount expiring on April 21 on your pass for the Autonomous Vehicle and ADAS Japan 2017 conference and exhibition (Tokyo, May 15-16). Get extra ¥10,000 discount by using TTIA Special Discount Code [TTSAV10]5 t- g# ^3 j7 e* I9 {- D
Register now to secure your space here: ) q* n  ~; r7 [- n: I
http://www.tu-auto.com/autonomous-japan/register.php. i  S/ P* V8 S/ A! K/ q0 t
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions about the event.
- f4 O5 L0 T+ R7 M  q
0 e# B3 q4 Y6 [& w" U- O5 h/ h( z
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂 踩 分享分享
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 04:07 PM , Processed in 0.110006 second(s), 21 queries .