查看: 2671|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

Sample patterning on NMR surface microcoils[EPFL]

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2007-6-7 22:17:33 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Abstract1 i. i- h' a, N9 r: l6 e
Aligned microcontact printing for patterning the sample in areas of homogeneous RF-field on the highly sensitive surface of planar
, P5 I9 U' m8 A# N9 E- P5 JNMR microprobes is presented. We experimentally demonstrate that sample patterning allows drastic improvement of the spin excitation
7 B7 U. U! B7 h3 Quniformity. The NMR microprobes are designed for cell analysis and characterized using lipid vesicles as cell substitutes. Lipid vesicles9 m  t, e8 r3 A7 q
are advantageous as composition and concentration of the confined solution are precisely controlled and because of their similarity! N# j: d0 g$ z3 K
to living cells. Using aligned microcontact printing, a monolayer of lipid vesicles is immobilized on the surface of the planar NMR microprobe
$ D1 C+ s; A% Xin a patterned way. 1H NMR spectra and CPMG spin echoes of sucrose solution confined within the lipid vesicles are successfully
; j6 ?/ ?7 k6 Q: s1 P! C9 f& Brecorded. Nutation curves of the sample structured in different patterns demonstrate the impact of patterning on the spin excitation uniformity.
7 Y, @! ~; B; CThe total detection volumes are between 1 and 2 nL and derived with help of a theoretic model based on 3D finite element simulation., U/ p7 J: p' w1 M* c5 J
This model predicts the signal-to-noise ratio and the progression of the nutation curves.
% n+ T9 i9 K& _1 p+ P3 Q4 a 2005 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
" C( j1 Q% X/ v# m, c" w/ X; h! T- C# B0 v, V
5 A8 G5 Q  l+ M; O; ?8 X
網路上抓的 paper, 希望對大家有幫助!!" s6 e) [, _7 n* [
權限10 & RDB=3
- e  M5 `) f, y
1 m/ {$ v( i$ N& |) g
遊客,如果您要查看本帖隱藏內容請回復

3 G4 `2 t, y, [8 d
% [* a$ Q+ W" a" R( M& Z

3 u+ N9 Y  K; S/ J) T/ n, e[ 本帖最後由 mt7344 於 2007-6-7 10:38 PM 編輯 ]

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?申請會員

x
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂 踩 分享分享
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 04:52 PM , Processed in 0.113515 second(s), 18 queries .