查看: 2668|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

Sample patterning on NMR surface microcoils[EPFL]

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2007-6-7 22:17:33 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Abstract
) a! \8 {) Q" V  H4 J2 ]  Z& c2 cAligned microcontact printing for patterning the sample in areas of homogeneous RF-field on the highly sensitive surface of planar
8 ]0 s: {: e& W5 |# ?/ \NMR microprobes is presented. We experimentally demonstrate that sample patterning allows drastic improvement of the spin excitation
- ~  o# \+ J/ Nuniformity. The NMR microprobes are designed for cell analysis and characterized using lipid vesicles as cell substitutes. Lipid vesicles1 I% I/ p3 z, l* S5 w+ t7 v+ c, ]- \
are advantageous as composition and concentration of the confined solution are precisely controlled and because of their similarity; X5 ^  K/ F2 p8 c9 x" D
to living cells. Using aligned microcontact printing, a monolayer of lipid vesicles is immobilized on the surface of the planar NMR microprobe
2 I$ A( C+ ^) t" w1 qin a patterned way. 1H NMR spectra and CPMG spin echoes of sucrose solution confined within the lipid vesicles are successfully* k* e- G0 F! d( A2 b) O" U
recorded. Nutation curves of the sample structured in different patterns demonstrate the impact of patterning on the spin excitation uniformity.
4 U1 q2 J+ f' P. S( xThe total detection volumes are between 1 and 2 nL and derived with help of a theoretic model based on 3D finite element simulation.( t; C; M. P0 G+ k) e8 j3 f
This model predicts the signal-to-noise ratio and the progression of the nutation curves.
  ^0 ^6 S: Y; u: }2 `: ] 2005 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
8 U7 v* m) u/ l- D# H5 F( a: g7 P* o# W( l7 o

* h& U& c2 ~" \7 R網路上抓的 paper, 希望對大家有幫助!!+ B5 Y2 o- x: @5 ^
權限10 & RDB=3
3 a3 M1 }2 ~, x6 n  n! L! |( \1 J/ Y; n* k  A
遊客,如果您要查看本帖隱藏內容請回復
7 A9 v# T, y& _7 D
) L* h- b8 o0 Z' b
' q( u) y- q5 X* `1 z3 V. G1 q! W
[ 本帖最後由 mt7344 於 2007-6-7 10:38 PM 編輯 ]

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?申請會員

x
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂 踩 分享分享
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 12:51 PM , Processed in 0.099006 second(s), 18 queries .